Magequest Server RAM allocation

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Lageron

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Magequest Server RAM allocation
Launcher Version:
v1.4.11
Modpack:
FTB Mage Quest (1.7.10)
Modpack Version:
v.1.2.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Soo, Generally i recently started to play FTB recently (yay me :3) and me and my friend attempted to set up a server!

And guess what! it worked! However...

It lagged. Alot.

My computer got about 8GB Ram, good amirite?

Ik that if i ran it through f.ex Serverstart (Executive Windows file) it'd got a half gb to 2 gb kind of RAM assessment. Tragically, For some reason it't won't run properly and im stuck to what i think is 300mb ram :c I got a real good internet, computer etc and THAT is what im stuck with xDDD

Anywho, When i try to run the StartServer i get:

c:/users/bruker/desktop/ftb server>if NOT "" == "Yes" ()
No java binary in path. Can't run server, exiting. . .
Press any key to continue . . .

Mind you, if i start it on the Java.exe thingy it runs perfectly. Just not with le RAM.

So yeah, if anyone would help me, it'd be great :D

(Small info, i got Windows 8 and Java 64. Im sure.)

Lageron

Jul 29, 2019
Resolved*

A friend of mine pitched in and game me a code ^-^

@Echo OFF
TITLE Minecraft Server Console
COLOR 0F
ECHO --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAVA -Xmx1024M -Xms256M -Xincgc -Xloggc:gc.log -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-1448.jar nogui
ECHO --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ECHO - - = Server Stream Ended = - -
PAUSE
EXIT