Whitelist Server Maestor's Kingdoms/DW20-1.6.4/Whitelist/18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fellow Minecrafters! Maestor's Kingdoms is a server for mature players to get together, have some fun, and make some new friends. We are running DW20's 1.6.4 FTB pack.

TeamSpeak is provided, and I encurage everyone to log in, even if you never talk. If you are unfamiliar with Teamspeak, it is free to install and use, and has a simple walk-through setup. (Please enable "Push-To-Talk") Click here to download "Client Version" if you do not have it.

Server forum registration is required to remain whitelisted, and can be found by clicking on this link.

Please be aware of the following server rules:

• Consensual PVP is allowed.
  • Any griefing will result in immediate ban.
  • Mystcrarft Ages "may" be regulated, but only if necessary for server health.
  • Quarries, and other auto-mining projects should be kept in a "Digger" age.
  • Let common sense guide you when using Chunk Loaders. (If you only need 1-2 chunks loaded, don't load a 25 chunk area)
  • Do not build within 100 blocks of spawn. (Markers have been placed N,S,E,W of spawn for your convenience)
  • Finally, be respectful of other people, and their builds. If I have to write out all the rules that this one includes, then you are not mature enough to be on this server in the first place.

Minecraft Login Info:
Server Name: Maestor's Kingdoms
IP: 109.169.25.35

TeamSpeak Login Info:
Server Address: 109.169.25.35
Nickname: (Your IGN)

If you are interested, please submit a Whitelist request with the information below:

IGN (In Game Name):
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional)
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?:
What rule do you like the most?:

Last edited:

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Gunner76th
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) Explore some of the more popular mods, and get inspiration for a mod of my own.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes, username will be Gunner76th
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual PVP, as I am not personally interested in doing PVP within minecraft, unless it is for the purpose of testing new armor, enchantments, or weapon designs.

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Gunner76th
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) Explore some of the more popular mods, and get inspiration for a mod of my own.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes, username will be Gunner76th
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual PVP, as I am not personally interested in doing PVP within minecraft, unless it is for the purpose of testing new armor, enchantments, or weapon designs.

**Whitelisted**

Welcome, Gunner76th! Hope to see you on the 14th.

gago

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gagoslav
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Explore the new mods, especially the magic ones :)
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Maybe, after getting used to the mod a little.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Not at the moment but perhaps in the future.
What rule do you like the most?: consensual PvP

surferdevon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): surferdevon
What you hope to accomplish on the server: I want to get back into playing modded minecraft, and have fun with a good community.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Depends on what they are.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: yes, but i have no mic at the moment.
What rule do you like the most?: Greifers will be banned. The last server i played on the greifing got so bad most of the people on the server quit.

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gagoslav
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Explore the new mods, especially the magic ones :)
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Maybe, after getting used to the mod a little.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Not at the moment but perhaps in the future.
What rule do you like the most?: consensual PvP

**Whitelisted**

Welcome, gagoslav! Hope to see you on the 14th as well.

DraigoDragon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): DraigoDragon
What you hope to accomplish on the server: learn more in-depth about some of the mods and hopefully work with someone like an assistant :D
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes... as long as i'm learning XD
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: sure why not
What rule do you like the most?: "Any griefing will result in immediate ban." Unleash the hammer!!!

Last edited:

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): surferdevon
What you hope to accomplish on the server: I want to get back into playing modded minecraft, and have fun with a good community.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Depends on what they are.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: yes, but i have no mic at the moment.
What rule do you like the most?: Greifers will be banned. The last server i played on the greifing got so bad most of the people on the server quit.

**Whitelisted**

Welcome to you as well, surferdevon! Griefing is something that should be reported emediately, and will be dealt with swiftly on this server. I hope to see you on the 14th.

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): DraigoDragon
What you hope to accomplish on the server: learn more in-depth about some of the mods and hopefully work with someone like an assistant :D
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes... as long as i'm learning XD
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: sure why not
What rule do you like the most?: "Any griefing will result in immediate ban." Unleash the hammer!!!

**Whitelisted**

DraigoDragon, welcome to the team!

Harv

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): teh_harv
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Play and learn the new and updated mods, enjoy communal builds!
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Yes, always good fun
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yep can do
What rule do you like the most?: Griefing = Ban. Instantly

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): teh_harv
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Play and learn the new and updated mods, enjoy communal builds!
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Yes, always good fun
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yep can do
What rule do you like the most?: Griefing = Ban. Instantly

**Whitelisted**

Welcome, teh_harv! We look forward to seeing you on the server.

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): HeffronCM
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Get in at the start of a new world with a community that works together and interacts. Been on too many servers that are essentially single player.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Infrequently at best.
What rule do you like the most?: "Finally, be respectful of other people, and their builds. If I have to write out all the rules that this one includes, then you are not mature enough to be on this server in the first place."

Gotafix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Gotafix
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) Learn more about the new mods in a positive community environment
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe - Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yep - but I am not one to talk alot >.<
What rule do you like the most?: be respectful of other people, and their builds

MxWood

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): mxwood
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Find some friendly people to chat with while I wander around and aimlessly explore to find a place to build a base (ideally a nice flat biome near a village)
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: I would especially like to help if we build something like a nether hub to connect people, but I guess it really depends if its something I can help with.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I can do that, probably not a ton since I tend to be on skype with friends when i'm online.
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual PVP. I hate trying a new server and logging in just to get murdered.

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): mxwood
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Find some friendly people to chat with while I wander around and aimlessly explore to find a place to build a base (ideally a nice flat biome near a village)
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: I would especially like to help if we build something like a nether hub to connect people, but I guess it really depends if its something I can help with.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I can do that, probably not a ton since I tend to be on skype with friends when i'm online.
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual PVP. I hate trying a new server and logging in just to get murdered.

**Whitelisted**

Welcome, mxwood! Hope to see you at the launch! :)

BokuzenRyu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): BokuzenRyu
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Build stuff, make new friends, automate the entire world, etc.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Maybe, I've lead some in the past and am a fan of co-habitating with friends
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes
What rule do you like the most?: "Any griefing will result in immediate ban."

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): BokuzenRyu
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Build stuff, make new friends, automate the entire world, etc.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Maybe, I've lead some in the past and am a fan of co-habitating with friends
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes
What rule do you like the most?: "Any griefing will result in immediate ban."

**Whitelisted**

BokuzenRyu, welcome!

Mikara65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):[ Mikara65]
[What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) [pvp and modplay]
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe [yes ]
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: [occasionally , mostly skype tho]
What rule do you like the most?: [Pvp , hard to find decent servers that allow pvp as well]