Whitelist Server Maestor's Kingdoms/DW20-1.6.4/Whitelist/18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jake mor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: s00pfl1nger
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Have fun using all the new and updated mods
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Maybe
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Most likely not, i prefer skype unless i need an issue resolved
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual pvp

psychowafflezz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psychowafflezz
Will you be interested in joint/cooperative projects? Maybe.
Will you be joining us on Teamspeak? No, I prefer to Skype with close friends rather than chat with strangers.
Which rule is your favorite? I have two: Consensual PvP is allowed - I'm not a fan of getting randomly instakilled, but I do enjoy a good clean fight occasionally. Any griefing will result in an immediate ban - Hooray! I can build stuff above ground safely!

Rohedron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Rohedron (me) & DorkySmileJCx3 (my wife)
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) I'm really interesting in the research of Thaumcraft 4 and playing around with the magic mods. What I'm mostly interested in accomplishing is introducing my wife to modded minecraft and showing her how much fun it can be. She wants to learn all the possible builds and we're hoping to find a friendly and supportive group of people to play with.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: I am interested in joint and cooperative projects, I'm not too familiar with server projects but I'd definitely be interested in building something awesome with others. My wife and I are both friendly people and if we can build something with others, laugh, have a good time with it, I feel it will be a good time all around.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes, we do have some kids so I may not always talk, but I'll be on the server when I can. My wife usually doesn't talk, but she'll lurk on the server and type in chat.
What rule do you like the most?: The last rule, "Finally, be respectful of other people, and their builds. If I have to write out all the rules that this one includes, then you are not mature enough to be on this server in the first place." I'm not the fastest or most knowledgeable builder and my wife is new to minecraft and mods, I feel a constructive environment where we work together is better than one where we sit around and judge each other.

As a final note, we are very interested in joining on a server and working together as a community, we look forward to meeting each and every person on the server. :)

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):[ Mikara65]
[What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) [pvp and modplay]
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe [yes ]
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: [occasionally , mostly skype tho]
What rule do you like the most?: [Pvp , hard to find decent servers that allow pvp as well]

**Whitelisted**

Welcome, Mikara65! Please be aware that all PVP must be consensual, otherwise it is considered griefing.

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psychowafflezz
Will you be interested in joint/cooperative projects? Maybe.
Will you be joining us on Teamspeak? No, I prefer to Skype with close friends rather than chat with strangers.
Which rule is your favorite? I have two: Consensual PvP is allowed - I'm not a fan of getting randomly instakilled, but I do enjoy a good clean fight occasionally. Any griefing will result in an immediate ban - Hooray! I can build stuff above ground safely!

**Whitelisted**

Welcome, psychowafflezz!

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Rohedron (me) & DorkySmileJCx3 (my wife)
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) I'm really interesting in the research of Thaumcraft 4 and playing around with the magic mods. What I'm mostly interested in accomplishing is introducing my wife to modded minecraft and showing her how much fun it can be. She wants to learn all the possible builds and we're hoping to find a friendly and supportive group of people to play with.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: I am interested in joint and cooperative projects, I'm not too familiar with server projects but I'd definitely be interested in building something awesome with others. My wife and I are both friendly people and if we can build something with others, laugh, have a good time with it, I feel it will be a good time all around.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes, we do have some kids so I may not always talk, but I'll be on the server when I can. My wife usually doesn't talk, but she'll lurk on the server and type in chat.
What rule do you like the most?: The last rule, "Finally, be respectful of other people, and their builds. If I have to write out all the rules that this one includes, then you are not mature enough to be on this server in the first place." I'm not the fastest or most knowledgeable builder and my wife is new to minecraft and mods, I feel a constructive environment where we work together is better than one where we sit around and judge each other.

As a final note, we are very interested in joining on a server and working together as a community, we look forward to meeting each and every person on the server. :)

**Whitelisted**

Rohedron and DorkySmileJCx3, welcome to the both of you! I look forward to seeing you both on the server. :)

Rohedron

Jul 29, 2019
**Whitelisted**

Rohedron and DorkySmileJCx3, welcome to the both of you! I look forward to seeing you both on the server. :)

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you as well. We unfortunately won't be able to make the launch tomorrow due to a holiday party, but we hope to see you on Sunday. :)

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: s00pfl1nger
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Have fun using all the new and updated mods
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Most likely not, i prefer skype unless i need an issue resolved
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual pvp

**Whitelisted**

Welcome, s00pfl1nger!

Pwnsaucier

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pwnsaucier
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Extermination of lesser beings and an express railway to Poland (after I build it, of course). I'd like to build efficient and complex mechanisms to be utilized in whatever sort of monolithic mega builds I can think up.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Only if it involves beer. Yes. I'd play single player otherwise.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Probable.
What rule do you like the most?: Yes. It sounds like the admin god of this server has some experience with controlling lag, though I worry that the 'rule of thumb' guidelines on chunk loaders and mystcraft ages will need to become more solidified and strict.

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Naps4Days
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Try and improve my knowledge of previous mods in Unleashed 1.5.2, but also learning new stuff about the new mods.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Maybe
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I have TeamSpeak, so I will be hoping on once in awhile
What rule do you like the most?: Being respectful of other people and their builds.

Myu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):wilsonreborn
[What you hope to accomplish on the server: have fun
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: nop
What rule do you like the most?: "Any griefing will result in immediate ban."

hoerss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): hoers
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) Hopefully a group project if possible, I think community builds are nice
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: yes
What rule do you like the most?: no quarrying the overworld, i think huge holes tend to be ugly

Maestor Shaiking

Jul 29, 2019
Server forums are now available!! A link may be found in the original post. All whitelisted players should go there for any further comunications, as this forum post is for recruitment purposes only, and whitelisting is now closed until further notice.

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): tuga999
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional): Have fun (main thing) and with nice people if possible :p
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Big YES,That is the main reason why I play multiplayer
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes, best thing to have fun and get to know people
What rule do you like the most?: be respectful of other people Because this one takes in account pretty much all the others

Just saw that "whitelist was closed" but why not try :p

eteninty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Mythaell
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Fun, good looking, functional builds that can potentially benefit others. Looking for a good server to play on with like-minded adults!
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I have it and would be willing to sign on
What rule do you like the most?: No griefing

rauldelgadoreyes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):Rauldelgadoreyes
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional)join a nice community that i can play on when i have free time.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?:I might but have never used teamspeak:oops:
What rule do you like the most?:consensual pvp i've been on servers where immature people just pvp and take their items, i also like that stealing is an auto-ban:) keeps people that steal off server.