Whitelist Server Maestor's Kingdoms/DW20-1.6.4/Whitelist/18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Doofster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): DoofsterZ
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Make some awesome builds and meet some new people!
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes
What rule do you like the most?: I like the griefing rule, It does not happen by accident. I agree 100% with this rule.

Roo1e

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Roo1e
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Make new friends and learn more of the mod pack
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: not straight away (no mike)
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual PVP, I suck at combat and do not want to fight if I do not have to.

Pwnsaucier

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Roo1e
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Make new friends and learn more of the mod pack
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: not straight away (no mike)
What rule do you like the most?: Consensual PVP, I suck at combat and do not want to fight if I do not have to.

Accepted and added to whitelist. Please register at http://s3.excoboard.com/MaestorsKingdoms ASAP.

Welcome!

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): tuga999
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional): Have fun (main thing) and with nice people if possible :p
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Big YES,That is the main reason why I play multiplayer
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yes, best thing to have fun and get to know people
What rule do you like the most?: be respectful of other people Because this one takes in account pretty much all the others

Just saw that "whitelist was closed" but why not try :p

Accepted and added to whitelist. Please register at http://s3.excoboard.com/MaestorsKingdoms ASAP.

Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1389813709][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (In Game Name): Mythaell
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Fun, good looking, functional builds that can potentially benefit others. Looking for a good server to play on with like-minded adults!
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I have it and would be willing to sign on
What rule do you like the most?: No griefing

Welcome!

Town_Watch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Town_Watch
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) Gain friends and learn more of the other mods that i dont already know much about.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe: Yes i am!
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I sure will :D Might not talk all the time though.
What rule do you like the most?: All of them, they are solid and dumbproof.

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Town_Watch
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) Gain friends and learn more of the other mods that i dont already know much about.
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe: Yes i am!
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I sure will :D Might not talk all the time though.
What rule do you like the most?: All of them, they are solid and dumbproof.

Welcome!

ojkasper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): ojkasper
What you hope to accomplish on the server: Always wanted a base in a redwood tree :/
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?: Maybe
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Yup
What rule do you like the most?: No grief

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): tyler0184
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) Nice base with some of the new/updated mods
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe Yes
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Sure
What rule do you like the most?: Ban for griefing.

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Wurstus
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) I want to have a good time with other mature people.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Not all the time, but im willing to.
What rule do you like the most?: Permanent ban for griefing.

Pwnsaucier

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Wurstus
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) I want to have a good time with other mature people.
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: Not all the time, but im willing to.
What rule do you like the most?: Permanent ban for griefing.

Accepted & added to whitelist. Welcome!

Please register on the forums asap. http://s3.excoboard.com/MaestorsKingdoms

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
Just a reminder, Whitelisting is still open if you are interested. Please reply to this thread, or visit our forums to apply at: http://s3.excoboard.com/MaestorsKingdoms
Forums registration not required to apply, but if approved, we do ask that you register asap as all updates are posted via forums.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): stickbabiga
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) I want to make friends and be part of a friendly community
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe Absolutely! It's not fun unless it's with another player!
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I have TS3, a gaming headset, and my own room. I would say yes.
What rule do you like the most?: Only consensual PVP

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
White list approved.

IGN (In Game Name): stickbabiga
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional) I want to make friends and be part of a friendly community
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Yes/No/Maybe Absolutely! It's not fun unless it's with another player!
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?: I have TS3, a gaming headset, and my own room. I would say yes.
What rule do you like the most?: Only consensual PVP

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):av1nash
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional)making new friends and build some good contraptions huge ones
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Maybe
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?:maybe
What rule do you like the most?:minimal chunkloading

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist approved.
IGN (In Game Name):av1nash
What you hope to accomplish on the server: (Optional)making new friends and build some good contraptions huge ones
Are you interested in joint/cooperative projects?:Maybe
Will you be joining us on TeamSpeak?:maybe
What rule do you like the most?:minimal chunkloading