Luincraft|FTB-Latest|Open|Mild PVP|BETA

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

magma11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: magma11
First Rule: Only break storage blocks. You shall NOT break any other blocks placed by another player. (basically, don't break what isn't yours, with the one exception)
Fourth Rules: You may ONLY raid from inventories. You can't break blocks and take them with you. If you must break blocks to get it, you can't have it.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tomthe40.

Put the First commandment into your own words: Do not break any blocks that have been placed by other players, unless they are storage blocks. Storage blocks should only be broken on raids.

Put the Fourth Commandment into your own words: When raiding, you may only take items from blocks/storage/machines that have an interface. You may not steal actual blocks (placed diamond blocks, Iron etc.)

A question on the first rule, say if you wanted to dig somewhere (not maliciously and there was dirt that you thought was normally generated, what would happen if it was actually player placed and you broke it?

Thanks,
Tomthe40

If the block is naturally occuring and seems in a natural place, I'm not gonna punish you if you break it. However if you tunnel your way into an underground base and raid, I AM going to punish you, even if the underground base has walls made of stone.

zdumby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-zdumby

1st Rule-Do not brake any blocks that have been placed by another player or do not grief(You can break storage blocks like chest)
4th rule-When raiding you can only take items from storage blocks if you have to brake it to take do not try to brake or take it(chests,machines,etc)

micspam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:micspam

Rules 1/4: Basically It's kind of a big deal if you break stuff that isn't ingot blocks, or cause others to have a bad time by breaking their stuff.

Brad Thompson

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds like a great challenge! I would love to join your server!

IGN: Brute83301

Banned?: Never once

Why: I love the idea of being at risk of getting invaded! Sounds like alot of fun! Pm me fi you have any questions!

Sorry didn't see application tillnow.

1.brute83301
2. first rule: do not break blocks placed by other players (basicly no griefing not including storage blocks)
3. fourth rule: you can break storage blocks and steal from machines only if you are raiding but you are never allowed to steal blocks

CinderellaManVid

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: CinderellaManVid
Rule 1: Dont grief anyones hard earnes machines or houses, etc.
Rule 4: When you raid you can take every thing exept placed blocks, unless they are chesses.
Thanks for reading -Cin

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kevinthedude2000
1st rule: If you have to break it , you cant take it unless its a storage block.
4th rule: When raiding, you can only loot items from inside things (inventories, chests, machine etc.)

Also, could i get my bro and best friend whitelisted? They will follow the rules and not break peoples blocks.
Their IGNs are
ransom100
NinjaRoy100

Also, i have a question about rule 1+4. Can you break through the wall of their house to get inside? e.g. bob has a wooden box-house with no way in. Can i break the wall down to get inside and loot his chest? Also about gregtech, is the massfab, or the matterfab enabled?

Dnick2

Jul 29, 2019
can you add me to the wigtelist my IGN is dnick2 i have never been bannde i never grifed looking for a god ftb server to paly on !

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kevinthedude2000

Also, i have a question about rule 1+4. Can you break through the wall of their house to get inside? e.g. bob has a wooden box-house with no way in. Can i break the wall down to get inside and loot his chest? Also about gregtech, is the massfab, or the matterfab enabled?
No and yes. Closed boxes with no way inside are against the rules so if you see one, call an admin.[DOUBLEPOST=1354034621][/DOUBLEPOST]
can you add me to the wigtelist my IGN is dnick2 i have never been bannde i never grifed looking for a god ftb server to paly on !
read the post again.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
So, what about if there is a wooden box-house with an iron door and a CC password computer on it. The only way im allowed to get in is by figuring out the password?

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
So, what about if there is a wooden box-house with an iron door and a CC password computer on it. The only way im allowed to get in is by figuring out the password?
or hacking the computer. There's 3 ways i know to do that off the top of my head.

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN KaosC57
Age 14 (born August 12 1998)
Rule 1 dont break things except storage blocks (non natural generation)
rule 4 you can not break machines/chests/storage areas when raiding only take their contents.
Extra notes: My real name is John Michael (just call me Mikey thats what other ppl call me) I am a detailed builder and i am quick to pick up the mods I play tekkit reguarly and am learning FTB quickly.

anders

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rebrabrob
Rule 1: dont break other players blocks excluding storage blocks
Rule 4: you are allowed to take anything in other peoples houses like chests, furnaces, IC2 machines and so on

btw about rule 1 what if i found a macerator somewhere in a random forest and there was no house anywhere near it?

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rebrabrob
Rule 1: dont break other players blocks excluding storage blocks
Rule 4: you are allowed to take anything in other peoples houses like chests, furnaces, IC2 machines and so on

btw about rule 1 what if i found a macerator somewhere in a random forest and there was no house anywhere near it?

Random furnaces and workbenches in the middle of nowhere are fine for taking. Machines are only okay if they're not wired up to anything.

Major_Heartfire

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Major_Heartfire (same as forum name)
1st Rule: If a player placed it, you can't destroy it. (Only exception is storage blocks)
4th Rule: Anything you can access without actually destroying player placed blocks, can be looted. (Again, this doesn't apply to storage blocks - which can be destroyed)