Luincraft|FTB-Latest|Open|Mild PVP|BETA

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Chipless
1: If it looks like a player placed it and is not a block of (insert ore name here) ex: block of Diamond;DO NOT BREAK IT
4: With the exception stated in rule 1 If u have to brake it u CAN NOT TAKE IT; unless u kill the player that had it in his/her inventory

That doesn't look like your own words. Try again please.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
New rule: Rule 10
The only thing you are allowed to build in range of the spawn beacon is trading posts using trade-o-mats. Raiding these trading posts is strictly forbidden.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
WOO! figured out what was up with the invisiable ores. Added to the main post, but you gotta change your ic2.cfg to
Code:
# Enable generation of copper in the world
   enableWorldGenOreCopper=true
   # Enable generation of tin in the world
   enableWorldGenOreTin=true
   # Enable generation of uranium in the world
   enableWorldGenOreUranium=true

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
should've mentioned we can't have bukkit on the server. but yeah we can't have bukkit. Also don't worry about it, i don't ban on the first offense unless it was clear griefing or a blatent disregard for the rules.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
During the big lag thing for me just there...I went outside got killed by a slime and then my items despawned because the slime kept killing me and it was invisible..Could I get my items back the most impotant ones war: around a stack of redwood logs, around a stack of redwood planks, 18 rubber, 7 copper cable, 2 iron ingots, 2 repeaters, a stone axe,shovel,hoe. If ya can do it thanks. oh ya and forgot: 14 obsidian and 3 bread

There's also an entryway to my chest room now. you can check if ya want.

EDIT
Does this plugin work for you Luin? It locks storage blocks but you can disable that.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1484373-145smpfihgus-command-mods-for-vanilla-server/

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried fighu's too. the same command to block block placement/destruction also locks chests and there's no config to disable one but not the other :/

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the server was offline. goddamn windows updates. I'm currently waiting on a VGA cable, once i get it i'll be able to move the server to a seperate machine running linux which means a lot less downtime.
yaaayyyy
Also all those plugins require bukkit except vitals which looks like what i want, but isn't actually released or available for download yet :/
server is back up and running smoothly.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Orcius
17 yrs old
You can only break oreblocks actually and when you raid only inventory; I'd really love to join this server. Looks great to me to built defences etc!

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
GODDAMNIT. Okay, my IP address changed. OP edited to reflect teh change, point yer clients to 70.178.210.71

I was wondering why no one was connecting.. goddamnit.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Orcius
17 yrs old
You can only break oreblocks actually and when you raid only inventory; I'd really love to join this server. Looks great to me to built defences etc!
you've been added to the whitelist. connect at 70.178.210.71

capt_gamer

Jul 29, 2019
Username: capt_gamer
First Rule: Only the stealing of compressed blocks is allowed.
Fourth rule: Aside from compressed blocks, only items from inventories can be taken.

riels418

Jul 29, 2019
Username: riels418
1. If somebody else built it, don't break it.
4. When raiding, you can only steal from inventories, and storage blocks.