Luincraft|FTB-Latest|Open|Mild PVP|BETA

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
is the server down?
Yes it was. My router was being retarded and randomly gave my subnet address to my laptop instead of the desktop hosting the server, so my port forwarding setting became incorrect. should be fixed now, shouldn't happen again.[DOUBLEPOST=1354202491][/DOUBLEPOST]I was wondering why no one was connecting >_>

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
yes. #
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000006b91e858, pid=212, tid=4700
#
# JRE version: 7.0_09-b05
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.5-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x35e858]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING AND HOW DO I FIX IT
re-launched as administrator, maybe that'll stop it from happening :/

Major_Heartfire

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought I would pop back in here and say I quickly tested out the server and it was absolutely great! No lag whatsoever on my end, and still relatively wild - lots of areas to build in.

Gregor1212

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
I would like to be added :)
Gregor1212(Yes I know childhood naiveté)
1. You shalt not break a players blocks unless the blocks are used to compactly store goods. ie. Diamond blocks
2. You shall loot only a players items you can acess without breaking anything
3. You shalt not break break Luingar's red-stone and cover his house with TNT for he hath great wrath.
Question what if someone surrounds there valuables with more chests like a chest with a bunch of full chest's around it can you break that or should you alert a admin?

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Question what if someone surrounds there valuables with more chests like a chest with a bunch of full chest's around it can you break that or should you alert a admin?
any "clever" shit like that isn't tolerated. Inform an admin in a situation like that and we'll give you a reward and do something bothersome to the person who did it (like in that case, deleting ALL the chests.)

hmm. minor caviet to the "no breaking player-placed blocks) rule. blocks on tops of chests are allowed to be broken. could make for interesting traps :3.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
it's enabled. Ask fyreaxe or luingar for the books when they're next on the server. We can't allow unrestricted age creation cuz it'd crash the server fast.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
yes. #
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000006b91e858, pid=212, tid=4700
#
# JRE version: 7.0_09-b05
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.5-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x35e858]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING AND HOW DO I FIX IT
re-launched as administrator, maybe that'll stop it from happening :/

Same thing happening to me. Find a fix? I'm reinstalling java atm

Mikkel

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Mikkel1242

You may not break any block that anothere player has placed except storage blocks

You make take anythings inside an inventory.

Ruvven

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Ruvven
1st rule: Illegal to destroy all blocks placed by a player or being used as a wall excluding storage blocks.
4th rule: When raiding another player/players home it is illegal to destroy anything to gain items excluding storage blocks.
- You may open chests machines etc to gain items though.

Ethan Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
User Name: Ejthomas
Rule 1: Don't place blocks that players have place unless blocks that "storage blocks" (eg. Diamond/Gold/Iron)
Rule 2: When raiding you can only steal items in "chests/machines/ect." and "Storage blocks"

captain_shadows

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to get whitelisted :D

ING: captain_shadows
1: If it looks like a player placed it and is not a block of (insert ore name here) ex: block of Diamond; DO NOT BREAK IT
4: With the exception stated in rule 1 If u have to brake it u CAN NOT TAKE IT; unless u kill the player that had it in his/her inventory

And a little extra: Protection Plugins

Check out fihgus mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1484373-145smpfihgus-command-mods-for-vanilla-server/

Its a server side only mod :)

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35

1: Do not grief player placed blocks that aren't ores :D
4: Raiding is fun for everyone just do not break anything to take the items (unless your breaking the player :D)

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
ig: pianoman349
no destroying blocks placed by players and no raiding if you have to break the block, excepting storage blocks

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who finds me a protection plugin that allows players to protect block placing/destroying but that DOESN'T lock chests (or has a config to prevent locking of chests) gets a mystcraft age created to their specifications and a portal to the same at the overworld co-ordinates of their choice.

Cisco056

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Cisco056
1: If it looks like a player placed it and is not a block of (insert ore name here) ex: block of Diamond; DO NOT BREAK IT
4: With the exception stated in rule 1 If u have to brake it u CAN NOT TAKE IT; unless u kill the player that had it in his/her inventory

Chipless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Chipless
1: If it looks like a player placed it and is not a block of (insert ore name here) ex: block of Diamond;DO NOT BREAK IT