Luincraft|FTB-Latest|Open|Mild PVP|BETA

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
BTW MI think it isnt allowed to raid offline players, but he(Mr Puddingman) did that. He stole anything excluding the beesfrom my and craftminars chests!
Nope, no rule against that. There's plenty of ways to create offline defenses. hidden vaults, various flavors of traps, small impenetrable force fields surrounding your chests... Raid him back if ya like.

Reactions: Mr_PuddingMan

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
asked for support on the support site. Doing all i can to figure out why it crashes every time i go to work :/

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Welp. Since people can't follow the rules, i've implimented a whitelist til i can find a protection plugin that doesn't require bukkit, allows users to protect block destruction, but doesn't allow users to block chest/machine access.
Everyone say "Thank you abj105, Thank you for being a fucking douche nozzle and ruining it for the rest of us."

UpsilonAlphaMu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sev07knight
Paraphrase of 1st rule: Do not break blocks placed by other players, besides blocks made of minerals like tin, copper, iron, gold, diamond, uranium, etc.
Paraphrase of 4th rule: If it's not a storage block, in a container/machine, then don't take it.

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
Welp. Since people can't follow the rules, i've implimented a whitelist til i can find a protection plugin that doesn't require bukkit, allows users to protect block destruction, but doesn't allow users to block chest/machine access.
Everyone say "Thank you abj105, Thank you for being a fucking douche nozzle and ruining it for the rest of us."
What exactly did abj105 do? Just curious.

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
1: torpdeo
2: Do not destroy blocks that are other people's property unless they are storage blocks like diamond blocks, iron blocks, tin blocks, etc
3: Only take stuff from inside machines/chests, dont break it if its not a storage block

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN gracopicotrain
Rule 1 Don't brake player blocks
Rule 4 If its placed i can't steal it, if its in a chest/Machine i can take it

Sidenote: this sounds like a fun server =D

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... after I logged off like 5 minutes before the whitelist... :p
IGN: gusgillis1
1st rule: Player made: Cant break it. Ore block? Can break it.
4th rule: Have to break it? Cant take it. Have to open an inventory to get something? Can take it

Hope I get whitelisted after everything... you know what I mean....

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Hope I get whitelisted after everything... you know what I mean....
I'm thinking you've learned yer lesson. You're clearly not as big a troll as i first thought if you're bothering to try to reconnect to the server. you've been added to the whitelist, as has everyone before you.[DOUBLEPOST=1353910259][/DOUBLEPOST]
What exactly did abj105 do? Just curious.
Abj105 raided my underground mountain base, stole all my machines, ruined my redstone circuitry, and just for shits and giggles, lit up the stone between the floors with tnt.

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
IGN: arallak
First Rule: Do not destroy blocks of other players.
Fourth rule: I can only steal items that are inside the machines and chests.

Sinnaj63

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sinnaj63
1/4th rukes: You are allowed to destroy storage blocks(uran, copper, iron etc), if you are raiding someone. You are also allowed to steal things from chests, when you are raiding, but you are never allowed to destroy playerplaced non-storage blocks!

craftminar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: craftminar
1st rule:
No griefing other than storage blocks
4th rule:
When raiding, only take items from GUI's or storage blocks

bcg17

Jul 29, 2019
1.bcg17
2. first rule: do not break blocks placed by other players (basicly no griefing not including storage blocks)
3. fourth rule: you can break storage blocks and steal from machines only if you are raiding but you are never allowed to steal blocks
ps. i was on the server before the white list
edit underlined

ghilliebilly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ghilliebilly
Rule the First: You may not destroy blocks placed by others with the exception of storage blocks.
Rule the Fourth: You may break storage blocks and steal from machines during a raid, but you may not steal blocks.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tomthe40.

Put the First commandment into your own words: Do not break any blocks that have been placed by other players, unless they are storage blocks. Storage blocks should only be broken on raids.

Put the Fourth Commandment into your own words: When raiding, you may only take items from blocks/storage/machines that have an interface. You may not steal actual blocks (placed diamond blocks, Iron etc.)

A question on the first rule, say if you wanted to dig somewhere (not maliciously and there was dirt that you thought was normally generated, what would happen if it was actually player placed and you broke it?

Thanks,
Tomthe40