Luincraft|FTB-Latest|Open|Mild PVP|BETA

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Server is shut down. Sorry guys, but i'm literally homeless now. not a lot i can do about it, i'll try to put it back online when i can, but the map'll probably be reset.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I connect I get instantly disconnected with an error.. I think it's because you changed the Gregtech Config, not sure though. I still can connect to other Servers..

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I connect I get instantly disconnected with an error.. I think it's because you changed the Gregtech Config, not sure though. I still can connect to other Servers..
it's not because the changed gregtech config. what's the error exactly?

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
I could copy it from the log,
do that. Gregtech thing wouldn't cause you to freeze up and crash out like that. i've also got several players on the server as we speak, so it's gotta be something on your end.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up. Apologies, server crashed while i was out with friends and family for thanksgiving. If anyone knows what forestry plugin keeps crashing the server, i will love you forever.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
I dont see why I was banned, I raided the treehouse near spawn, but I had all the requirements to raid. That little hidey hole by the reed farm? That was my "house" It had 3 of the things needed to raid. And I only broke the iron chest, which is storage. And if you thought I set the house on fire, that was lightning, I made flint and steel to see if fire spread was on. I did NOT set the house on fire and I followed all the requirements to raid.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
I dont see why I was banned, I raided the treehouse near spawn, but I had all the requirements to raid. That little hidey hole by the reed farm? That was my "house" It had 3 of the things needed to raid. And I only broke the iron chest, which is storage. And if you thought I set the house on fire, that was lightning, I made flint and steel to see if fire spread was on. I did NOT set the house on fire and I followed all the requirements to raid.

You broke at least rule one: no breaking player-made blocks. Bullshit that was lightning, the damage emanated from the center of the treehouse, which still had tree leaves above it to block lightning and silver chests aren't flammable.
You also lied to me which means you're not getting unbanned.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Well played, my server owning friend.
I guess 1 or 2 years of hardcore PVP servers (Im not even joking) has finally gotten into me.
May I ask how you found out it twas me in the first place? Something in the logs, I presume?

Oh and by the way, you said about 5 times in the rules you could break storage blocks. Which an iron chest is a storage block.

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
Issue with the launcher, people, including myself, are not able to access the game because the launcher cannot connect to creeperhost.

Sucks, I still need to find a way out of the OreLand age. >.<
Why didnt I get disconnected?

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Well played, my server owning friend.
I guess 1 or 2 years of hardcore PVP servers (Im not even joking) has finally gotten into me.
May I ask how you found out it twas me in the first place? Something in the logs, I presume?

Oh and by the way, you said about 5 times in the rules you could break storage blocks. Which an iron chest is a storage block.

Thanks for pointing out how unclear that was, i clarified it in OP.
Didn't need to, i just checked your inventory. I may unban you in a week if you desire, but your inventory is going to be cleared out and your base stripped out and filled in if so.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. Ok. I guess I could be unbanned. Promise I wont do it again. Just make sure I dont make a flint and steel. I tend to go wild with them. And that base was something I made in like 30 seconds, dont really care about that :p

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. Ok. I guess I could be unbanned. Promise I wont do it again. Just make sure I dont make a flint and steel. I tend to go wild with them. And that base was something I made in like 30 seconds, dont really care about that :p
It'll be your responsibility to control your arsonist tendencies. I'll unban you tomorrow.

Luingar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey um, I was raiding someone's house and then a creeper blew up. It was a complete accident. Im sorry.
Don't worry about it. I can tell the difference between intentional and deliberate damage. I'm not going to ban for something little like that.

Server seems to be down at the moment..

Also, I had some try this for me, I made a nether portal, and then made one at spawn to see where I ended up, and I ended up at my portals, then had yogurt try and he did as well.. so essentially anyone who uses a nether portal, has easy access to my base..

So I cant protect any of my stuff at the moment or destroy the portal because I can't get on. It would be nice if the three nether portals could be destroyed when the server goes up. (I couldn't care for the obsidian). There's one to the right of spawn, one in my base, in one in a little cobble hall in the nether, I created all three. At the least it would be nice if someone could break at least one block of the portal in my base part. (There's a blue portal they can use right after next to the nether portal to get back to spawn.)

Better idea: break it yourself, or create some kind of trap to kill players who come through it, farm their items :3

Also, server's back up. sorry, it crashed while i was at work.