Whitelist Server LogiCraft [Direwolf20 Pack][Whitelist][Mature 16+][Teamspeak][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OrbitOn_3000

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: ObitOn
  2. Age: 16
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Yes, will speak
  4. Why would you like to join? I am looking for a modded server after a couple months again, becouse i am following DW20 i know about the pack and i want to play this pack since it has AE. This seems a nice server becouse it will (hopefully) a small server with people that regularly play. I prefer that due the fact that i'm a social player that like's to interact with others.
  5. What could you bring to the server? A friendly face that will help others when asked and will give tips when planning abuild
  6. What is you favorite mod? this is a hard choice but i would choose IC2: i choose this mod since IC1! was the first real mod i ever played and knew quite a lot about so its nostalgie and also becouse i always loved UU-matter :D
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I live in Europe and will be on mostly daily. I always loved to automate everything as much as possible and give dropparty's

Ringerjames

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Ringerjames
2. Age: 20
3. TS: Yes
4. I am looking for a mature server so I can learn and meet new people.
5. What could I bring to the server? I know industrial craft, bees, thaumcraft, and if I dont know it I can research it.
6. Favorite mod: Industrial craft, I love sorting systems and the machines that come with it. I also like to see what others can do.
7. All about the team, just ask me for help and ill do what I can.

KLPF123

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username:KLPF123
  2. Age:16
  3. Teamspeak? Yes
  4. Why would you like to join? I want to play an ftb server to be with a community and actually be in a group where people follow the rules
  5. What could you bring to the server?I could help teach others in industrialcraft and decorating their houses with "different" materials
  6. What is you favorite mod? Redpower, Industrialcraft, and computercraft
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? yes I play a lot so I would be on the server more than 8 hours at least a week

Fredrickle

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Fredrickle
  2. Age: 16
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N YES!!
  4. Why would you like to join? I want to join a nice small server to play with a few people and learn from others.
  5. What could you bring to the server? I am good at almost everything.
  6. What is you favorite mod? Tinkers Construct, IC2, Buildcraft
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I am a nice person and fun to play with.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: hoodster25
  • Teamspeak? Yes
  • Why would you like to join? I would like to join a server where I can contributed and go somewhere and play with people when I am not studying in college and I do have a lot of free time.
  • What could you bring to the server? I would bring community builds such as massive power systems in all types (MJ's, EU, etc.)
  • What is you favorite mod? my favorite would be forestry or thaumic expansion
  • Anything else you would like us to know? I love to build different buildings with different needs to in which having their own theme. Also, I had ran my own server on creeper host before for a charity.

Teammates

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username:teammates89
  2. Age:21
  3. Teamspeak? Yes
  4. Why would you like to join? Lost the last server that i used to play. Looking for a group of friendly people.
  5. What could you bring to the server? I do have a decent amount of experience with most mods. Always willing to learn more or help others .
  6. What is you favorite mod? Forestry FTW. (kinda wanted to try tree breeding)
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? not really...

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: tozzy2012
  2. Age:30
  3. Teamspeak? Y
  4. Why would you like to join? want to try dw20 pack
  5. What could you bring to the server? been told logistic pipes will be here soon
  6. What is you favorite mod? logistics pipes
  7. Anything else you would like us to know?

blackzeta

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: blackzeta
  2. Age: 24
  3. Teamspeak? yes
  4. Why would you like to join? looking for a nice server to learn the direwolf20 pack on
  5. What could you bring to the server? im a experinced tekkit an plain minecraft player
  6. What is you favorite mod? if your talking about mods ive tryed hands down redpower with its microblocks an wireing ect it was lots of fun an good for dressing up buildings
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? i ask questions when i cant figure things out if it gets annoying just tell me to shut up =p

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Onikrex
  2. Age: 20.
  3. Teamspeak? Yes I do.
  4. Why would you like to join? I'd love to try out the new Direwolf modpack, and enjoy a fresh start.
  5. What could you bring to the server? Humor, if you're into that. I've also got a dropbox full of gecko pictures. Who doesn't love that?
  6. What is you favorite mod? Thaumcraft. Thaumcraft thaumcraft, Thaumcraft.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I'm an awesome addition to the community. I try my hardest, I'll help people in any way I can, but I do have a downfall. I dislike people who beg. I'm a really nice person, but if someone begs A LOT, I may tell them to back off a little and try to embrace the true survivalist aspect of Minecraft. Anyways, I'd love to join. I'll do my best to make the server better in any way I can!

xproskilled7x

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Dtbarnes7
  2. Age: 23
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Y
  4. Why would you like to join? Tired of playing by myself and looking for players to play with
  5. What could you bring to the server? Helping anyone that needs help.
  6. What is you favorite mod? ThermalExpansion, Buildcraft and computercraft.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I'm pretty good with all mods but im still learning. Just looking to find a friend, start a base and go from there

Matrickz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: DePumpkin
  2. Age:16
  3. Teamspeak? Yes
  4. Why would you like to join?Because im really board of playing alone...and enjoy the company of other people
  5. What could you bring to the server?I can help players with lots of mods,including coding on computerCraft
  6. What is you favorite mod?TinkersConstruct
  7. Anything else you would like us to know?I enjoy Challenges and have lots of free time :)