Whitelist Server LogiCraft [Direwolf20 Pack][Whitelist][Mature 16+][Teamspeak][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
LogiCraft
Server IP : LogiCraft.atl17.creeperhost.net

Rules:

1. No major griefing or stealing from other players

2. Treat everyone with respect

3. No Racist, sexist, or offensive language

4. Only Cave mining in the Overworld

5. No quarries in the Overworld including Turtle, BuildCraft, and fillers

6. Keep chunk loaders to a minimum to reduce strain on the server

7. No Withers in the Overworld

8. Most importantly, Have Fun!​

Disabled Mods/Items:

1. A few biomes from ExtraBiomesXL are disabled
  2. Descriptive Books disabled to stop tons of ages from being created.

About The Server:

LogiCraft is a small server hosted on Creeperhost to allow a maximum of 15-20 people**. On approval you will be sent the IP for our teamspeak.

** Will upgrade server specs if needed​

Applications:

1. Username:
  2. Age:
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N
  4. Why would you like to join?
  5. What could you bring to the server?
  6. What is you favorite mod?
  7. Anything else you would like us to know?

We are only going to choose the best applicants so put what you feel necessary and it will be better to write more than not enough. Keep in mind that players with teamspeak will be given priority over those who don't.​

Owners/Admins:

Owner: Great_Sphinx

Admins: Assasin01, and Brandon

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Mahoney220
  2. Age: 17
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Yep
  4. Why would you like to join? I would love to join this server because of the tight knit community that it will bring. Making friends and playing a game I enjoy is just awesome!
  5. What could you bring to the server? There's a few things I bring to a FTB server, I know a lot about the mods. There is little I do not know how to kinda do or learn very fast.- On the other side of playing the game I know a lot about the guts of a server, I know how to install any mod into a FTB server, I know how to code somewhat and I just like to help. I don't want any rank but if you would like to talk on Teamspeak, I could help with almost anything you need, while building my house at the same time, Haha.
  6. What is you favorite mod? Favorite mod would have to be the new XY mod, I haven't been able to use it yet but in dire's videos it looks awesome!
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? Ummm... I have a cat..

SplitP789

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: SplitP789
  2. Age: 18
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Yes
  4. Why would you like to join? im looking for a small feed the beast server to build create show off and see others creations and make friends.
  5. What could you bring to the server? Great creations and imagination, along with great dedication im look ing fo ra 24é7 server i can play fairly often when not at work.
  6. What is you favorite mod? I love industrial craft
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? i cant wait to play with you guys now that i a m only working and done school and have plenty of time! :)
  8. i could also help with a donation here and there as well if its needed :)

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Moryse
  2. Age: 16
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Y
  4. Why would you like to join? Im looking for a FTB server to join, and have fun with other players
  5. What could you bring to the server? Ill bring a nice, and friendly environment, and help out people who need it
  6. What is you favorite mod? I cannot decide
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? Hmmm...

Wormy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Johnny726
  3. Teamspeak? Yes
  4. Why would you like to join? I've been playing single player, and it just isn't fun. Playing with other people is just tops, and this is a really good server for specifically that, because you guys have a team speak! I also love playing with mods and enjoy nothing more than sharing them with similar people.
  5. What could you bring to the server? I'm fair with modded minecraft. I love community building, so should there be a communal area, I'd probably do most of my building there. I also enjoy helping out others with anything.
  6. What is you favorite mod? My favorite mod is a tie between Red Power 2 and Computer Craft.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I've been into modded minecraft for a good 6 months, and I've gotten pretty good at it. I'm really excited to play with you guys, should you accept me.
Thanks for reading, I hope I get in :)

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Johnny726
  3. Teamspeak? Yes
  4. Why would you like to join? I've been playing single player, and it just isn't fun. Playing with other people is just tops, and this is a really good server for specifically that, because you guys have a team speak! I also love playing with mods and enjoy nothing more than sharing them with similar people.
  5. What could you bring to the server? I'm fair with modded minecraft. I love community building, so should there be a communal area, I'd probably do most of my building there. I also enjoy helping out others with anything.
  6. What is you favorite mod? My favorite mod is a tie between Red Power 2 and Computer Craft.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I've been into modded minecraft for a good 6 months, and I've gotten pretty good at it. I'm really excited to play with you guys, should you accept me.
Thanks for reading, I hope I get in :)
Accepted

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Aw :( so im not accepted
Server owner really decides who we gets white listed. Don't take it personal, he was accepted due to the fact that he had all the qualities we were looking for. knowledge in redpower, and computercraft.. sorry XD

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Alex2002012
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N yeah my mics broke i ordered a new one and its on its way
  4. Why would you like to join?I need a server to play on because singleplayer isnt fun anymore and i want to share my knowledge + learn some new stuff
  5. What could you bring to the server?I know almost everything about most mods but i dont know mffs mod and i never got the hand of it.
  6. What is you favorite mod?i cant pick :p prob redpower,industrial craft or forestry there the first mods i ever installed and i like to think i know most of whats in them.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know: Im Irish and i love to work on team projects :p
  8. im looking forward to your reply

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: XxsumsumxX
  2. Age: 16
  3. Teamspeak? Yes , though i might won't understand everything.
  4. Why would you like to join? It just doesn't make as much fun to play alone then to play with others.
  5. What could you bring to the server? I'm quite good with the Mods in the pack and I like to build public builds. (As long as there aren't too many griefers)
  6. What is you favorite mod? Railcraft & Computercraft (If not in the Pack : Logistic Pipes)
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? I try to create my own Mod right now^^

Avius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Avius
  2. Age: 28
  3. Teamspeak? Yes i have teamspeak and most likely all the others lol.
  4. Why would you like to join? looking for a group to play with that dont grief or steal. bored playing alone and old buddies are done with minecraft it seems.
  5. What could you bring to the server? ive been playing minecraft since alpha and modding since it started as well.
  6. What is you favorite mod? I like Rp2, buildcraft, stevescarts.. so many so hard to choose
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? Laid back and currently job seeking so will be dinking around on the server alot if accepted. Love to help out people or do group projects/bases.

Coyote81

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Coyote81
  2. Age: 31
  3. Teamspeak? Y
  4. Why would you like to join? Looking for a server community running direwolf20 pack, enjoy working on prjects with people and helping people where I can.
  5. What could you bring to the server? Knowledge and experiance with many mods, and a great friendly personality.
  6. What is you favorite mod? RP2, love microblocks.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? Looking for at least one other person to brainstorm and come up with a great project to work on.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username:shadowed420
  2. Age:20
  3. Teamspeak? Yes
  4. Why would you like to join?Im looking for a decent server with a good community running on the dw20 modpack
  5. What could you bring to the server?i have a fair bit of mod knowledge and im willing to help others
  6. What is you favorite mod?not sure RP2 or computercraft
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? i like a challenge and working on complicated projects

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DucksGoQWack
Teamspeak: Yes, along with Vent and skype
Why would i like to join: I just want a good community server where i can play alot
What could i bring: I advance quickly and can help others in need
My favorite mod: I dont really have a favorite mod but i do like to mess around with bees
Anything else: Not really, thanks for your time

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
This servers going to fill up with all the players the owners accepting! Nawh just kidding, the servers going to shit the bed with 3 people online haha

Brock

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username:Mobanicman
  2. Age:22
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Yes
  4. Why would you like to join?Because I need a place to play with the people minecraftia
  5. What could you bring to the server?Skills in all mods.
  6. What is you favorite mod? IC2
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? im mature?

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: Tombenpotter
  2. Age: 16, but I'm mature if that is a problem for you :)
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Yes but not really often
  4. Why would you like to join? I would like to play on a server with a nice community I can trust
  5. What could you bring to the server? A nice person more !
  6. What is you favorite mod? Mystcraft/THermal Expansion/IC2
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? No, not really but I hope to be accepted !

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: _Kronza_
  3. Teamspeak? Y/N Yes! Just got a new mic for Christmas even!
  4. Why would you like to join? I would like too join because I'm sick and tired of the "Open" Direwolf20 server's that are full of Stealing, griefing bastards and small 10 year olds who have 0 fucks of clue as too what they are doing.
  5. What could you bring to the server? Fews from my youtube.com/user/kronaticfilms page.
  6. What is you favorite mod? All of them, except Thaumcraft and Bee's but I plan too learn them soon.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? If I get accepted :p

GoldenEagle200

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Username: GoldenEagle200
  3. Teamspeak? Yes!
  4. Why would you like to join? Beucase i want to play with other mature people and have some fun playing ftb, which is a really cool mod :p
  5. What could you bring to the server? I can help whoever needs, because i know a lot about all the mods of FTBm except for bees.
  6. What is you favorite mod? Ic2, Redpower, CC and ThermalExpansion! All of the mods are nice, btw.
  7. Anything else you would like us to know? Well, i like to do complicated stuff!:p