[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Gambrous

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys, we're using 1.2.6 and we have reached the quest with the bacterial goo. We are pumping the goo into the qds but for some reason it's just drinking the goo and it's not completing the quest. For full information yes, the quest is most definitely bound to the qds as the vine submission worked perfectly. Any help or advice?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys, we're using 1.2.6 and we have reached the quest with the bacterial goo. We are pumping the goo into the qds but for some reason it's just drinking the goo and it's not completing the quest. For full information yes, the quest is most definitely bound to the qds as the vine submission worked perfectly. Any help or advice?
Can you post screenshots?

Gambrous

Jul 29, 2019
so for reference, that is a drum of bacterial goo pumping into the qds from on all 6 sides, and you can see from my picture of the quest in the questbook that the amount of goo is not going up in percentages

paul90133

Jul 29, 2019
why did u change the recipy for raw hardener is it that big of a difference took me for ever to figure out why my galg system broke

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger May i make a suggestion to add a Redstone logic mod like "Project Red" or "RedNet" just so i can compact my Redstone a bit. Thank You : )

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to get the new version 1.3 to turn of hardcore for my 2 men server but its still default on.

How do i turn hardcore mode off?

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed Eye of Galgador's recipe requires pearls and red meteor gems.. how do I get these ingredients? Do I just mine meteor rocks for the gems? Because I haven't gotten any so far.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed Eye of Galgador's recipe requires pearls and red meteor gems.. how do I get these ingredients? Do I just mine meteor rocks for the gems? Because I haven't gotten any so far.
Red hot, newly landed meteors will drop them and pearls can be acquired through oysters left underwater with sand in them.

Check it out in action at 9:00!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to get the new version 1.3 to turn of hardcore for my 2 men server but its still default on.

How do i turn hardcore mode off?
Delete the world folder, rename the Ezcore folder as world...

If its a world that you already played in, Use NBT editor to edit the level.DAT file in the ezcore folder, put the value of hardcore = 0

Reactions: jetflight

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I went there, but there was no hardcore line to change, i tried adding it. This would not change anything

I think you need to copy all world-data of the easy-core-folder into the server and replace the hardcore-data with it.
(not sure which files they are, people said just copy the whole easy core folder into the server-folder)

[edit]
Karma was just 30 seconds faster!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
why did u change the recipy for raw hardener is it that big of a difference took me for ever to figure out why my galg system broke
Do you mean the Compressed cobble thing? Thats because i think it was conflicting with the hammering for stone gears recipe... Sawrry ;c

Prometheius

Jul 29, 2019
For those who want to prune their map so they get new terrain generation, to make sure it works you will need to take the following steps:

Before you do anything, backup your save and make sure you are in your base or you might fall into a lava pool like BrowserXL did. Link

First, prune the savefile so that only the chunks that you want are saved.
Then you need to delete the following files within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\(yoursavefile)\" directory:
(example: within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\EzCore1.2.8" directory)
Code:
RuinsPositionsFile.txt
AE2\compass (the entire directory)
AE2\spawndata (the entire directory)
data\EnviroCaveData
data\EnviroEarthquakes
data\EnviroMineshafts
data\metCrashedChunks.dat
data\metGhostMets.dat
data\ruinschunklogger.dat
data\Stronghold.dat
data\villages.dat
weather2\VolcanoData.dat (and all of the backup files for VolcanoData.dat)

And if you really want to make sure that you get random terrain generation, repeat all of the above for the savefile within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\template" directory. (Pruning of the map and deleting of the files and directories listed above.)

Last edited:

PrActicAlity

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it is a glitch or not, but when you get leaves cider and put in crafting table, you get x amount of bottles back (however many you put in crafting). If you then take the fresh water and put it in a camel pack via crafting, you get 4 more bottles back ( thats the max amount of bottles you can put in camel pack). Doing this, you can duplicate and get as many bottles as you want. Its very minor, but still.

Edit: I also found out that dried apples heal almost all saturation. Very OP to me, again, not sure if intended or glitch/bug

Last edited:

Omegaxis213

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a bug that whenever you hammer a silicon in the blacksmith's anvil, it turns into diamond wire (unhardened)

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
For those who want to prune their map so they get new terrain generation, to make sure it works you will need to take the following steps:
First, prune the savefile so that only the chunks that you want are saved.
Then you need to delete the following files within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\(yoursavefile)\" directory:
(example: within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\EzCore1.2.8" directory)
Code:
RuinsPositionsFile.txt
AE2\compass (the entire directory)
AE2\spawndata (the entire directory)
data\EnviroCaveData
data\EnviroEarthquakes
data\EnviroMineshafts
data\metCrashedChunks.dat
data\metGhostMets.dat
data\ruinschunklogger.dat
data\Stronghold.dat
data\villages.dat
weather2\VolcanoData.dat (and all of the backup files for VolcanoData.dat)

And if you really want to make sure that you get random terrain generation, repeat all of the above for the savefile within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\template" directory. (Pruning of the map and deleting of the files and directories listed above.)

That man deserves a medal. It worked perfectly ... a bit too perfect since I was far outside my base and died in a newly generated lavapool *LOL*

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Hehehehe. Yepp. Something like "make sure you are standing not inside the area you are about to prune dumbnut!" ;)

That was in fact a nasty surprise, but could be dealt with (backups FTW).
Nevertheless that place I died in looked awesome. A huge Lavapool with two Huge AE Fallen meteors inside. Have to plan some retrieval mission some time *G*