[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

souk

Jul 29, 2019
a while back I found a "baby girl" in a dungeon chest. last night I was trying to get to grow and it wouldn't, I held it for over 30 minutes and still nothing. I went into the config and changed "baby ready to grow" to true and it crashed the game. did I miss something? are the babies disabled now?

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
Hey is there any mods in this pack that lets me rip the enchantment off of items in order to put them in a book to be used on a different piece of armor or am I hording this stuff for no reason and they should be dumped into the smeltery?

You can use enchanted tools and armor in place of enchanted books for making magic wood, and ingredient in Galgador lumps used in machines.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You can use enchanted tools and armor in place of enchanted books for making magic wood, and ingredient in Galgador lumps used in machines.
WHAT?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I JUST DUMPED A TON OF MAGIC ITEMS IN MY SMELTERY?!!!!

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Quantum Bridge you get in the storage cell supposed to link to another network with stuff in it? I moved the ring and set it up elsewhere, put the singularity in, powered it (separate from my main network via quartz fibre) and attached a terminal, but there is nothing there.

So what is the point of including one quantum entangled singularity in the chest beside it? I could see the use if it was just a singularity, you could use it to make a pair of entangled singularities, but one entangled singularity is a bit confusing.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So what is the point of including one quantum entangled singularity in the chest beside it? I could see the use if it was just a singularity, you could use it to make a pair of entangled singularities, but one entangled singularity is a bit confusing.
There is a second quest that gives you the other....

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
WHAT?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I JUST DUMPED A TON OF MAGIC ITEMS IN MY SMELTERY?!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I accidentally threw my golden bag of holding into my trash can. It was full of drones, tools and various other techy stuff.

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
Some people have asked about making a mob spawner. Here is what I have set up for what it is worth:
I got some cursed earth as a quest reward. Using that, I dug an underground area out some distance from my base. I figured it might help protect it in case of meteor strike. I divided the area in two, the back area for mobs, the front area for item collection and sorting. After being blown up several times, I made the dividing wall out of sky stone, which is really tough. The mob area has two openblocks fans in the back corners and two in the front corners, all pointing toward the kill zone. The kill zone has 3 diamond spikes with a vacuum hopper above in the dividing wall. I have an ender tank above that collecting the experience and sending it back to my enchanting room. A diamond advanced chest collects the items. I haven't worked out automatic sorting yet. The enderIO conduits don't seem to play well with the large inventory of the chest. I have a trash can for throwing out leather armor, arrows, etc., and an ender chest that sends stuff directly into my smeltery. Of course, initially, I used regular tanks and chests until the farm gave me enough ender pearls. For fun I threw a bucket of witchwater in to turn skeletons into whither skeletons so I could get their bones and make heart canisters. That makes the endermen teleport though so I only did it for a limited time.

Keep the zombie flesh for making blood in the smeltery and for various foods in the crucible.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Some people have asked about making a mob spawner. Here is what I have set up for what it is worth:
I got some cursed earth as a quest reward. Using that, I dug an underground area out some distance from my base. I figured it might help protect it in case of meteor strike. I divided the area in two, the back area for mobs, the front area for item collection and sorting. After being blown up several times, I made the dividing wall out of sky stone, which is really tough. The mob area has two openblocks fans in the back corners and two in the front corners, all pointing toward the kill zone. The kill zone has 3 diamond spikes with a vacuum hopper above in the dividing wall. I have an ender tank above that collecting the experience and sending it back to my enchanting room. A diamond advanced chest collects the items. I haven't worked out automatic sorting yet. The enderIO conduits don't seem to play well with the large inventory of the chest. I have a trash can for throwing out leather armor, arrows, etc., and an ender chest that sends stuff directly into my smeltery. Of course, initially, I used regular tanks and chests until the farm gave me enough ender pearls. For fun I threw a bucket of witchwater in to turn skeletons into whither skeletons so I could get their bones and make heart canisters. That makes the endermen teleport though so I only did it for a limited time.

Keep the zombie flesh for making blood in the smeltery and for various foods in the crucible.
Don't mention OpenBlocks fans! I don't want to see them removed... >.>
<.<
>.>

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
Don't mention OpenBlocks fans! I don't want to see them removed... >.>
<.<
>.>
Right. Um... I meant that I sit in the corner and go "Shoo! Shoo zombie!"

Another method I used for farming magma cubes is to find a spawner in one of the spires, dig a 3-4 block deep hole all around under it, then place etching acid to flow into the hole. The slimes spawn, fall into the hole and are killed by the acid. The acid also prevents them from jumping out, which is nice. Either use magnet mode or a vacuum hopper to get the drops out. Using a sword with looting on it gives you better drops, but is more dangerous and eats up your food. Combining the acid with diamond spikes would probably increase the loot dropped.

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i hope someone could help me. When i host a server it is automatically in hardcore mode and i cant seem to turn it off. Server properties don't have any options and i cant find the write settings to change it.

Is there an easy command line to change the mode or some settings i can change?

dimako99

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I saw this modpack and thought it would be interesting to try out. But when I added the pack code (BlastOff) it didn't show it to me. When i restarted the launcher, this is my launcher log. If you look at line 26, thats all it says about the BlastOff! modpack. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Thank you!

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I saw this modpack and thought it would be interesting to try out. But when I added the pack code (BlastOff) it didn't show it to me. When i restarted the launcher, this is my launcher log. If you look at line 26, thats all it says about the BlastOff! modpack. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Thank you!
It is on the third party tab on the launcher, no code.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
@ karmarcharger

FYI. I don't know if its just a coincidence or what but I found 6 abandon bases close together in the new 1.3.0 map gen. Never saw that many so close together before.