[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Got this modpack... Played it from 1.2.3.
This game is as hard as NAILS, and therefore, great job!
One thing though, for some reason I don't get the usual blood splatter effect when I take damage, and the stack sizes are the same as vanilla.
Perhaps it's something with the install? I've force updated it a bunch already...
P.S. Festive Creepers are mean. One botched my 4th attempt. Is there still a quick way to get a bed? Or is it back to dangerously farming spiders for string?
Stack sizes have been returned to vanilla since... maybe since around version 1.1.8 or somewhere near that.
For an easy bed go to 14:00 of this video... I think. I think these dungeons have been removed and randomized for the 1.2.3 version but it might have been later.

Can you make villagers in that mod? I haven't tried it, but read a bit about it, and didn't see what you were talking about.
In this modpack villagers are edited heavily with the Minecraft Comes Alive mod.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Can you make villagers in that mod? I haven't tried it, but read a bit about it, and didn't see what you were talking about.

There is still the vanilla way of getting villagers, with healing a zombie-villager. However you only get a vanilla village this way, so all the parts of Minecraft Comes Alive are not usable with them. ^^

Reactions: RehabOholic

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
There is still the vanilla way of getting villagers, with healing a zombie-villager. However you only get a vanilla village this way, so all the parts of Minecraft Comes Alive are not usable with them. ^^
Woah what?! But I was planning on curing a zombie! x.x

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way of automating the Flaxbeard crucible or otherwise automating the creation of brass? the alternate recipe (1 brass for 4 ingots) is impractical and the crucible is a pain to use, and since galgador needs brass now I imagine I'll need a lot of it.

Also could you tune down the zinc ore spawning in the spires? There's way too much of it and half the spires are useless because they have nothing but zinc inside them and junk ores like certus quartz on the surface.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way of automating the Flaxbeard crucible or otherwise automating the creation of brass? the alternate recipe (1 brass for 4 ingots) is impractical and the crucible is a pain to use, and since galgador needs brass now I imagine I'll need a lot of it.

Also could you tune down the zinc ore spawning in the spires? There's way too much of it and half the spires are useless because they have nothing but zinc inside them and junk ores like certus quartz on the surface.
I believe the too many junk ores thing is purposeful.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I find a villager other than vanilla way? I need iron badly so iron golem farm time.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't get a vanilla villager. I got an MCA villager, colton the librarian, the only thing I'm not sure about is if there are female cured zombies. I only did the one hoping for bonatia emerald drops which weren't nearly as frequent as i was hoping.

Iron golem iron farm is way less practical than a cursed earth spawner. particularly with the infernal mobs dropping fully repaired iron items, and the creepers that drop 3-5 flint and steels.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't get a vanilla villager. I got an MCA villager, colton the librarian, the only thing I'm not sure about is if there are female cured zombies. I only did the one hoping for bonatia emerald drops which weren't nearly as frequent as i was hoping.

Iron golem iron farm is way less practical than a cursed earth spawner. particularly with the infernal mobs dropping fully repaired iron items, and the creepers that drop 3-5 flint and steels.
Oh good, ok I will go back to curing a zombie.

icebat54321

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I really need help on this one. When I load up my EasyCore world (noob sorry :p) I spawn in a dark room with Experience tanks around me, an aluminum chest containing alot of helpful materials, and a huge wall with contraptions. There's also a sign that says I need to put the drive in the spacial IO or something, so I put the sapling sampler in there and press the button and that's it. Nothing happens and I'm just stuck in the room. When I watched all the other youtubers, I saw no kind of room like this when they booted it up so it could just be me. I'd really like to have fun with this but I just can't seem to find the way to the main game! Please help anyone? :(

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh, permadied again because I was in the Nether and my Sync clone didn't activate... I had it chunkloaded and fully built and everything too.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I really need help on this one. When I load up my EasyCore world (noob sorry :p) I spawn in a dark room with Experience tanks around me, an aluminum chest containing alot of helpful materials, and a huge wall with contraptions. There's also a sign that says I need to put the drive in the spacial IO or something, so I put the sapling sampler in there and press the button and that's it. Nothing happens and I'm just stuck in the room. When I watched all the other youtubers, I saw no kind of room like this when they booted it up so it could just be me. I'd really like to have fun with this but I just can't seem to find the way to the main game! Please help anyone? :(
Most youtubers started before the new room, but I don't think it should be dark... try deleting everything and redownloading the FTB launcher and start over?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

There are ender io teleporters if you want on the top of your base (the blocks around the chest, just look up and when you fix on one of the same blocks on the top you can jump to teleport)
Besides that there are 4 open blocks elevators on the ground (just look for the block that looks out of place from the rest of the floor) and when you stand on it and jump you get one floor up. There are the doors to the outside and the spatial-IO area where everything will be loaded into.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, not really. After the first 10 minutes or so that thing is terrible.
So the person who made/maintains the mod admits that the crucible is a pain in the back end. We still have to use it for the plates if we want Ender Chest/Tanks, I think we have permission to smeltery the bars.

Last edited:

Charlie3470

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help, Currently having a problem with the game.

My insanity seems to be going down at a dramatic level, I have no items on my player and i'm getting Nausea, Slowness, Hunger, Heat Stroke and finally Insanity 3

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019

Haven't been lucky enough to find a division sigil.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help, Currently having a problem with the game.

My insanity seems to be going down at a dramatic level, I have no items on my player and i'm getting Nausea, Slowness, Hunger, Heat Stroke and finally Insanity 3
Either you've got a grue or are badly injured.