[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

LinkOcarinaTime

Jul 29, 2019
In the new version I can't find any of the dungeons, but I found these structures that looked like the old base. Did they replace the dungeons?

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
In the new version I can't find any of the dungeons, but I found these structures that looked like the old base. Did they replace the dungeons?

From my experiance, the roguelike dungeons are still here but seem much rarer than it was in the old videos you might have seen. The old-base-like structure seem however pretty common so you might want to go here to farm.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
How does this work? Do I need to have a blacksmith's anvil below the steam hammer? Last time I checked with a regular anvil I still needed the ressource to repair the item, just no exp.

Ah yes... there was my head again, thinking totally weird and let me type that. ^^"
You're right, it's no exp but ressources to repair. While blacksmith's anvil is exp but no ressources.
Sorry about that, shouldn't try to type anything while my head is already half way in bed and half dreaming already xD

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
How do you use the blacksmith anvil to repair armor? My diamond supply has run out due to my armor having to be repaired. Also has anyone else found hundreds of master blazes in the end? Also how do you disable weather2's version of flying? I know it is weather because I had my own modpack and when I added weather that version of creative flying came. Extra utilities uses creative flying for wings so that's why I am wondering. Flying is just slow and hard to control.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How do you use the blacksmith anvil to repair armor? My diamond supply has run out due to my armor having to be repaired. Also has anyone else found hundreds of master blazes in the end? Also how do you disable weather2's version of flying? I know it is weather because I had my own modpack and when I added weather that version of creative flying came. Extra utilities uses creative flying for wings so that's why I am wondering. Flying is just slow and hard to control.
Thats Smart Moving... Press F9 disable smart moving and you can glide well....

U place your broken armor in the anvil and hammer it.....

Yes Master blazes are in the end :3

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
From my experiance, the roguelike dungeons are still here but seem much rarer than it was in the old videos you might have seen. The old-base-like structure seem however pretty common so you might want to go here to farm.
They were pretty rare for the older versions except there was one at the start.

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
I would honestly prefer a mix, where there was a dungeon near the starting area but other than that one they were super rare and you had to leave the relative safety of your base to go find them (along with sky stone and other worldgen)

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Thats Smart Moving... Press F9 disable smart moving and you can glide well....

U place your broken armor in the anvil and hammer it.....

Yes Master blazes are in the end :3

I think some of this information could be explained better in-game... perhaps the next update could focus on fleshing out some of the quests with better information, such as tips, locations, crafting material necessities and machine setups?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I think some of this information could be explained better in-game... perhaps the next update could focus on fleshing out some of the quests with better information, such as tips, locations, crafting material necessities and machine setups?
Essential machine setups are usually in the quest line :c.... Most of the essential tips are already in the quest line xc... Perhaps you would like to suggest some tips :D?

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
In beta 1.2.8 is flaxbeard's rock smasher's block breakering
ability meant to no longer work. And as far as i can tell the smashing part is still working fine.

Fukacu

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i have one only problem i die and the map was delete :(,, Anyone knows where i can downloaded the map againg or i need to downloaded the modpack complete thanks

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i have one only problem i die and the map was delete :(,, Anyone knows where i can downloaded the map againg or i need to downloaded the modpack complete thanks

Think you can just start new world and it'll make you a new one just like the one that come with pack.

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
Heya. Yes I am perfectly aware about drone puzzle pieces. Here's what I did: I have a drone, put it into the programmer, put a piece of every colour puzzle inside, connected them all, then pressed export. It took one of each 12 puzzles and saved inside the drone. Then I open the book... nothing. Manual Detect, nothing. I go back to the programmer and take the drone out, hold it in the inventory, nothing. I ran out of ideas about how to do it :D
Atm the drone, if let loose, teleports over to a spot and digs one block out, hehe
I'd appreciate the help on this. I know that I can keep playing without doing this quest but you know...

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
When making cake, instead of giving back the spider egg as you mentioned it would do, it instead gives back a spider egg shell, which as far as I can tell is completely useless. Is this intentional, and if so, what's the point?

Slappy Po Tatos

Jul 29, 2019
I am not able to play BlastOff with the latest update. I get the following error:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 2/23/15 1:43 PM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Here is the crash-report on pastebin.
Here is the latest-log on pastebin.

I uninstalled Java, then nuked /AppData/Roaming and Local for /ftblauncher, and removed my FTB launcher. Aka - not trace of Java or any of my old FTB/minecraft files. I reinstalled Java 7, then FTB Launcher, then BlastOff. This is the error log from the first time running this configuration.