[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Feldmanovich_

Jul 29, 2019
Curious question. I did a fresh re-install of the blast off folder, and started the new map. When running through, you end up getting the engineer's book for the Eureka mod stuff, and I cannot seem to get the basic duster to work to progress in this book. Is this expected? If it's supposed to work, is this possibly due to the ore being 'hardened ore' since the world is hardened clay? The duster is supposed to work with 8 jumps, however I've stood there jumping more times than I can count with no effect.

Use vanilla ores (you can put the hardended ores with 2000mb of lava in a vat, wait 120seconds and it will become a regular vanilla ore), or you can also dust stuffs like stone and cobblestone to get sand\gravel.
also ardite\cobalt ores work as well.

NewbieSpam

Jul 29, 2019
Use vanilla ores (you can put the hardended ores with 2000mb of lava in a vat, wait 120seconds and it will become a regular vanilla ore), or you can also dust stuffs like stone and cobblestone to get sand\gravel.
also ardite\cobalt ores work as well.
Awesome! At least there's a solution, thanks.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is every single Wither supposed to be infernal or do i just have bad luck there?
Update 1.1.18, it may show up as 1.1.19 on the launcher but when you look in game its 1.1.18....
-Added Mod enhanced Inv
-Moved HQM textures to resourcepack
-Updated Environmine V93
-Updated Falling meteorsmod
-Updated Realistic Pain 1.3.1 fixes memory leak issues
-Updated Mariculture
-Updated Forge version to V 1291
-Updated chickenchunklib,nei etc
-Updated Ruinedbases
-Introduced Ravines
-Wither bosses has been buffed like crap do not attempt unless you think you can kill a hardcore enderexpansion ender dragon
-Secondary recipe for Galgorian Eye
how do i download this?!?!?!?!
Its on the ftb launcher 3rd party pack

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger:
Not sure if that is possible, but with the disabled buildcraft-autocrafters, I wondered if it could be added to the compressing-storage-drawers to compress the hardened clay. (so like with metal and cobblestone it directly compresses hardened clay into compressed and double compressed on).

And a question to all:
BaK6kuJ.png

First time I'm working with the planter-range-addon for steve's carts. For some reason there is this big spot which doesn't get planted (addon set to 7x7) and the tree which is 1 block away from the tracks doesn't get chopped down.
Do I need an additional addon for the cart to reach that far?

[edit]
Hrm... alright, from the little informations I found, I guess the planter-range-extender is only needed for some special kind of tress like dark oak and such. Hmpf. ^^"

Last edited:

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
oh the joys of flaxbeard, since i'm doing the vat>hammer>smeltery to maximize my ores, i have to take my copper bars, jump them into dust with eureka, then smelt them to get a bar format that will go in the flax crucible.

I really need to go get some certus, at least that way i don't have to smelt the dust.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
oh the joys of flaxbeard, since i'm doing the vat>hammer>smeltery to maximize my ores, i have to take my copper bars, jump them into dust with eureka, then smelt them to get a bar format that will go in the flax crucible.

I really need to go get some certus, at least that way i don't have to smelt the dust.

Look in NEI for "Ore converter". There is an item now with which you can directly convert ore from one mod to another. :)

Or - since I don't know of the item can change ingots - craft a single metal into the ingot you need, put this into a storage-drawer and put the "Lock"-Upgrade into it. From that on you can put any kind of ingot into the drawer and when you take it out again it's converted into the one you put in/locked before.

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
Bug still in 1.2.7: Crafting a set of 4 Pneumaticraft pressure valves for the Pressurization - Pressure Chamber quest only gives you credit for crafting 1/4. You have to craft 16 pressure valves for it to complete. The 4 windows and 8 walls seem to work OK.

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.1.18, it may show up as 1.1.19 on the launcher but when you look in game its 1.1.18....
-Added Mod enhanced Inv
-Moved HQM textures to resourcepack
-Updated Environmine V93
-Updated Falling meteorsmod
-Updated Realistic Pain 1.3.1 fixes memory leak issues
-Updated Mariculture
-Updated Forge version to V 1291
-Updated chickenchunklib,nei etc
-Updated Ruinedbases
-Introduced Ravines
-Wither bosses has been buffed like crap do not attempt unless you think you can kill a hardcore enderexpansion ender dragon
-Secondary recipe for Galgorian Eye

Its on the ftb launcher 3rd party pack

You mean buffed or nerfed? Since I have a feeling that it is easier than in vanilla.
Last time I was fighting the wither I had fully enchanted diamond armor and potions and died after killing him from withering.
In this pack I was fighting him with fully enchanted terrasteel armor (I guess its same as diamond) and myfit effects. After killing him I was left with 6 hearts.

@karmarcharger:
Not sure if that is possible, but with the disabled buildcraft-autocrafters, I wondered if it could be added to the compressing-storage-drawers to compress the hardened clay. (so like with metal and cobblestone it directly compresses hardened clay into compressed and double compressed on).

And a question to all:
BaK6kuJ.png

First time I'm working with the planter-range-addon for steve's carts. For some reason there is this big spot which doesn't get planted (addon set to 7x7) and the tree which is 1 block away from the tracks doesn't get chopped down.
Do I need an additional addon for the cart to reach that far?

[edit]
Hrm... alright, from the little informations I found, I guess the planter-range-extender is only needed for some special kind of tress like dark oak and such. Hmpf. ^^"

The planter set to 7x7 makes 7x7 of saplings separated by 7x7 of gap, also the cart can only chop trees if there is wood next to the track. If that is true it will stop and chop everything that touches that wood.

Karma, can you make some use for gaia terrasteel ingots (terrasteel + drop form lower gaia boss) and black lotus (drop from harder gaia boss)?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The planter set to 7x7 makes 7x7 of saplings separated by 7x7 of gap, also the cart can only chop trees if there is wood next to the track. If that is true it will stop and chop everything that touches that wood.

Karma, can you make some use for gaia terrasteel ingots (terrasteel + drop form lower gaia boss) and black lotus (drop from harder gaia boss)?

Alright, thank you.
Guess the plant-range-extender really is better for other kind of tree (junglewood, dark oak or from other mods). Back to my good old setup with just 1 block range ^^

Mattsson

Jul 29, 2019
I don't record myself hammering I just don't cheat.

No clue why you would call it cheat.

Thing about blastoff it is not a hard modpack.

It is a time consuming modpack sure. But hard? Nope.

Felinoel but if you got nothing better to do with your time then mine meteors for hours and hours. xD

Reactions: srdemon

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Look in NEI for "Ore converter". There is an item now with which you can directly convert ore from one mod to another. :)

Or - since I don't know of the item can change ingots - craft a single metal into the ingot you need, put this into a storage-drawer and put the "Lock"-Upgrade into it. From that on you can put any kind of ingot into the drawer and when you take it out again it's converted into the one you put in/locked before.
Key words "ore converter" I need to convert ingots not ores.

So it turns out upgrading the meteor defense is not optional. This was so costly I'm just loading the backup, i lost several full chests, a barrel full (256 buckets) of lava, broke my flaxbeards lava gen, and crucible, this was ouch
2015-02-16_18.17.11.png

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
No clue why you would call it cheat.

Thing about blastoff it is not a hard modpack.

It is a time consuming modpack sure. But hard? Nope.

You are taking an intentionally slow and tedious process, one that is slow and tedious to balance the fact that it's infinitely renewable, and you are cutting it down to 1/100 of the time. It is blatant cheating.

Cheating isn't bad, everyone should enjoy games the best way they can, I mean I cheat and turn of enviromine stuff so I can relax and play at my own slower pace. It is what it is though, anything you do to the pack to make anything in it even slightly easier is cheating.

Reactions: srdemon

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
In the Blast Off! tab of the quest book the "Fuel" quest wants a BC Refinery which is not craftable.