[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
The pressure tubes looses some pressure so i suggest keeping it at 4.8-4.7 rather then 4.5, Note you can right click the Pressure gauges with advance PCB for more precise redstone signal emission

Ohhh. >_>

Thanks, this is my first time really using PneumaticCraft much, had no idea you could do something like that.

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
I guess you not clicked often enough on the anvil with the hammer. You need to click (not hold, click again and again) until it turns into snow-clumps. These you combine with empty glassbottles in a crafting grid into snow-bottles, these you can use in the vat.
I've gotten the clumps ohhhhhh I tried that but didn't see the percentage go up haha thanks!

Gaara198

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!!
Newbie here with one question. I have already completed the very first missions, however i am now kinda stuck because i cant get more advanced ores such as iron. I have a bone pickaxe with zombie head equipped so i can mine coal and copper but no more than that. I already know sieving is disabled in this modpack. What should be my goal now?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!!
Newbie here with one question. I have already completed the very first missions, however i am now kinda stuck because i cant get more advanced ores such as iron. I have a bone pickaxe with zombie head equipped so i can mine coal and copper but no more than that. I already know sieving is disabled in this modpack. What should be my goal now?
You can try hammering cooled meteors until you get better materials and upgrade your pick?

EDIT:
Actually there is a quest reward that gives you a new pick head, try to get that... or I am pretty sure if you level up your pick it can mine more... maybe.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!!
You can make a copper pickaxe head and replace your bone axe head. Then if you put a skull on the copper pick you can mine iron ore.

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i try to migrate my base from 1.1.7-version map to 1.2.6 version through worldeditCUI. I made it a thousand times so far, but now I'm totally wrekt! :D

The order of operations I did:
Mark a region with axe
Copy region
//schematic save blah-blah-blah

Opened a new map
loaded saved schematic
Paste schematic.

And here is some magic. Blocks from old map turns into other blocks. Instead of chiseled factory blocks - a ton of runic altars, molten metals and some other stuff etc.

Maybe someone already do that trick or know what to do with this ID changes due schematic copy\save-to-file\paste.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i try to migrate my base from 1.1.7-version map to 1.2.6 version through worldeditCUI. I made it a thousand times so far, but now I'm totally wrekt! :D

The order of operations I did:
Mark a region with axe
Copy region
//schematic save blah-blah-blah

Opened a new map
loaded saved schematic
Paste schematic.

And here is some magic. Blocks from old map turns into other blocks. Instead of chiseled factory blocks - a ton of runic altars, molten metals and some other stuff etc.

Maybe someone already do that trick or know what to do with this ID changes due schematic copy\save-to-file\paste.
My world was from 1.1.6 but I haven't had this issue yet... though I have not yet updated to 1.2.6 and will wait until I capture some villagers from the Nether before I do... >.>;
100% infernal pigmen. o.o

Feldmanovich_

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, please help - thank you !

So I'm trying to get stone gears, I tried to put double compressed cobblestone in the blacksmith's table and hammering it and is not working, just updated to 1.2.7 if it matters, tried to replace the table and it did'nt help, also enchanted the hammer (not sure why xD) and it did'nt help, I managed to make wooden gears and the stone gears are uncraftable, please help me, thank you very much !

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, please help - thank you !

So I'm trying to get stone gears, I tried to put double compressed cobblestone in the blacksmith's table and hammering it and is not working, just updated to 1.2.7 if it matters, tried to replace the table and it did'nt help, also enchanted the hammer (not sure why xD) and it did'nt help, I managed to make wooden gears and the stone gears are uncraftable, please help me, thank you very much !

You might try to type "/mt reload" and see if that helps.

Reactions: Lanigera

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
You can enchant a blacksmith hammer? Tinker's Contruct Hammers and Vanilla Hammers are different from the Blacksmith Hammer. Just making sure.

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I have a Youtube series for Blast-Off so I don't use cheats.

But if you are fine with that yeah, use veinminer.

I have a BlastOff YouTube series too, but i prefer to make much more useful content instead of hammering for a weeks. So, yeah, I'm fine with that. =)
This is just useful tip to save time. You can tweak it to mine like a TiCo hammer - 3 by 3 or so. As you wish. But anyway it can be useful to those of us, who make a LP\guides.

NewbieSpam

Jul 29, 2019
Curious question. I did a fresh re-install of the blast off folder, and started the new map. When running through, you end up getting the engineer's book for the Eureka mod stuff, and I cannot seem to get the basic duster to work to progress in this book. Is this expected? If it's supposed to work, is this possibly due to the ore being 'hardened ore' since the world is hardened clay? The duster is supposed to work with 8 jumps, however I've stood there jumping more times than I can count with no effect.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I have a BlastOff YouTube series too, but i prefer to make much more useful content instead of hammering for a weeks. So, yeah, I'm fine with that. =)
This is just useful tip to save time. You can tweak it to mine like a TiCo hammer - 3 by 3 or so. As you wish. But anyway it can be useful to those of us, who make a LP\guides.
I don't record myself hammering I just don't cheat.

Sorry, it was Ex Nihilo hammer. >_< haven't slept yet.
lol that makes more sense.