[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.2.6/1.2.7 I've had to mostly abandon my base. Or at least the underground area. I had an issue with sanity, but managed to come back from that. Since then, however, if I am in underground area too long, I die for no discernable reason. Even the questbook says I die from unknown causes. I am plenty warm. As long as I stay near my lava pool, I am fine, but if I venture out too far to do any crafting, I die. I have seen some strange effects, but as my sanity was near 100% I cannot say what it is. I almost want to say that my base is haunted and the ghost is killing me. Did I mention I am hearing strange whisperings, as well?

I was wondering what mod this might be from and how I can fix the issue, as I need to be able to use the underground area of my base!

Also, is there any way for the minimap to display coordinates? I have looked around and not found this option.

I got the same thing at past Friday 13th. 100% Sanity, permanent darkness debuff, then sudden death. It had no any messages about death cause in the chat or a console.
Lately i read somewhere here about some light sources in the hotbar. But... i spent a few hours to debud the client.
Anyway, that was funny :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Because of the spider egg cake change, trying to craft cake in AE causes a java error.

Ah, my bad. I had to install MobSpawnControls before and it ignores the normal mod config spawn rates, I knew it did that I just forgot to check the dogs. >.<

Ah I guess my dodge-fu is just not up to par. I had the jetpack in normal mode and was flying up and dropping down, trying to zig-zag vertically, I had a few shots miss me, but I got hit before I could get very far.
Try using logistic pipes to craft it?

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
At least tears are easier to farm :p

That much is true, yet I should have thought about the changes. Got my butt burned by the ghasts, almost fell into a chasm, and that abandoned bunker close by is calling my name ... though I crap my pants thinking of going there. But I guess thats going to be the adventure for tonight *G*

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to automate flaxbeard brass? I automated making ingots, but when I try to input ore into the crucible by hand it works, but if I use a machine, the ore just sit on top of the crucible:

Sory if it was already mentioned (I had a week off, so I skipped last 20 pages of forum)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to automate flaxbeard brass? I automated making ingots, but when I try to input ore into the crucible by hand it works, but if I use a machine, the ore just sit on top of the crucible:

Sory if it was already mentioned (I had a week off, so I skipped last 20 pages of forum)
Use the crafting recipe :p, I will test with drones and get back to you

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Actually dropping Via items popping out from buildcraft pipes works XD

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Help me. I put the fish feeder in block water (5*5*5). Then placed a fish. Not working. Says that the size of a small aquarium +200 block (clown fish) or +15/+20 for another fish. Changing the number of blocks water does not change the value. What I'm doing wrong and how to fix it.
Sorry for my english. It's not my native language.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Help me. I put the fish feeder in block water (5*5*5). Then placed a fish. Not working. Says that the size of a small aquarium +200 block (clown fish) or +15/+20 for another fish. Changing the number of blocks water does not change the value. What I'm doing wrong and how to fix it.

Can show screenshot of setup and the message?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Make a bigger pool?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Tested it on a 5x5x5, it's too small. (the size of the water tank is proportion to how much fish meal it can handle (+200 water = fish meal).
iZOGs3B.png

Tested on a 8x8x8, its satisfied with the size.
rzhz3zx.png

For the "too cold", make heating upgrades. Not sure if there's another method to heat the temperature but I just put in the heating upgrades from mariculture. If the upgrades go beyond, the fish would complain it's too hot.
omjVTrx.png

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Thank U. I will dig deeper and wider.
Another problem.
Double compressed cobblestone not beating hammer on the anvil. Snow and the rest is fine. The only problem with the Double-compressed cobblestone. Does not work on versions 1.2.4, 1.2.5, 1.2.6v3

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Thank U. I will dig deeper and wider.
Another problem.
Double compressed cobblestone not beating hammer on the anvil. Snow and the rest is fine. The only problem with the Double-compressed cobblestone. Does not work on versions 1.2.4, 1.2.5, 1.2.6v3

Try /mt reload

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe stupid question, but I don't know how to solve it.
During experiments with fish died fish meal (male). In NEI (cheat mode) can be taken only fish meal (female), how to take a fish meal (male)?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe stupid question, but I don't know how to solve it.
During experiments with fish died fish meal (male). In NEI (cheat mode) can be taken only fish meal (female), how to take a fish meal (male)?
Its a rare chance to get it when fishing

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited: