[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.7 HOTFIX
-Added Cuddly warmness quest ( get your lava bucket here)
-Disabled demons.... :3

I think we are good on updates for the next month lol

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
todays update is simply great.awesome awesome awesome job. only joined to say thanks. btw nice move with the orange inf water scource from the first drive haha ya got me :p

also is the sieve useable in this update? or have you removed its craftability completely?

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
I had to disable the demons. They were still one-shotting me with a full armor bar and 15 hearts (on hard). Whoever suggested to me that jetpacks would in any way help keep me alive must have been being sarcastic, they shoot from a mile away, and the mekanism jetpack is very slow. Flying out into the open is suicide, you get slaughtered and have to spend hours building cobblestone tunnels and pillars to your gravestone floating far above a pool of lava.

I feel like these mobs probably aren't meant to spawn normally, because they make the nether impossible, they are harder than withers. The demon dogs also appear to be immune to all damage, my crossbow that does 100 damage per shot normally did nothing to them, it hit and caused them to be knocked back, but it did 0 damage.
i think thats me who suggested u the jet pack idea. Well what i mean is dodge up and down, also dont forget about the hang glider

edit: btw mekanism jetpack+hang glider, thats how i travel in hell myself, i wasnt being sarcastic at all…just trying to help

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
todays update is simply great.awesome awesome awesome job. only joined to say thanks. btw nice move with the orange inf water scource from the first drive haha ya got me :p

also is the sieve useable in this update? or have you removed its craftability completely?
I think the sieve has never been able to be crafted.

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
you're right, it shows in nei but you cant i had wondered if that was something the perhaps was getting updated......too lazy to go through the 306 pages of this thread :p thank you though!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Sieves will never be enabled... Too boring XD

Reactions: gr3gdg

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I Finally realized that torches can be made with a plank instead of coal! That helped out a lot. I'll try wandering further then! Thanks!

What mod is it that makes the zombie pick you up and/or teleport to you?
Theres a new quest in 1.2.7 that helps :3... Special AI

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Because of the spider egg cake change, trying to craft cake in AE causes a java error.

I thought the dogs were disabled? o_O Dogs only take damage from Sharpnes ironsword

Ah, my bad. I had to install MobSpawnControls before and it ignores the normal mod config spawn rates, I knew it did that I just forgot to check the dogs. >.<

i think thats me who suggested u the jet pack idea. Well what i mean is dodge up and down, also dont forget about the hang glider

edit: btw mekanism jetpack+hang glider, thats how i travel in hell myself, i wasnt being sarcastic at all…just trying to help

Ah I guess my dodge-fu is just not up to par. I had the jetpack in normal mode and was flying up and dropping down, trying to zig-zag vertically, I had a few shots miss me, but I got hit before I could get very far.

Samothrake

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.2.6/1.2.7 I've had to mostly abandon my base. Or at least the underground area. I had an issue with sanity, but managed to come back from that. Since then, however, if I am in underground area too long, I die for no discernable reason. Even the questbook says I die from unknown causes. I am plenty warm. As long as I stay near my lava pool, I am fine, but if I venture out too far to do any crafting, I die. I have seen some strange effects, but as my sanity was near 100% I cannot say what it is. I almost want to say that my base is haunted and the ghost is killing me. Did I mention I am hearing strange whisperings, as well?

I was wondering what mod this might be from and how I can fix the issue, as I need to be able to use the underground area of my base!

Also, is there any way for the minimap to display coordinates? I have looked around and not found this option.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.2.6/1.2.7 I've had to mostly abandon my base. Or at least the underground area. I had an issue with sanity, but managed to come back from that. Since then, however, if I am in underground area too long, I die for no discernable reason. Even the questbook says I die from unknown causes. I am plenty warm. As long as I stay near my lava pool, I am fine, but if I venture out too far to do any crafting, I die. I have seen some strange effects, but as my sanity was near 100% I cannot say what it is. I almost want to say that my base is haunted and the ghost is killing me. Did I mention I am hearing strange whisperings, as well?

I was wondering what mod this might be from and how I can fix the issue, as I need to be able to use the underground area of my base!

Also, is there any way for the minimap to display coordinates? I have looked around and not found this option.
Light up the area environine...

Ehhh minimap cant display it, if your system can handle it install journey map

Do you have mob drops in your HOTBAR? that decreases your sanity

jua2ja

Jul 29, 2019
Light up the area environine...

Ehhh minimap cant display it, if your system can handle it install journey map

Do you have mob drops in your HOTBAR? that decreases your sanity

About the mob drops in your hotbat thing, it works but why? If I would be holding a piece of dead zombie or an eye that I cut off a spider, I would think I am insane a lot more than if I was relaxing and doing nothing.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
About the mob drops in your hotbat thing, it works but why? If I would be holding a piece of dead zombie or an eye that I cut off a spider, I would think I am insane a lot more than if I was relaxing and doing nothing.
Think of it like slenderman.... Monsters out in the darkness are waiting to get you... being in the darkness scares you....

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated to 1.2.7 and pruned my map around the bunker. Now that was an experience suddenly being swarmed by Ghasts when I climbed a spire to mine *LOL* Reminds me to be more careful next time ;)