[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Automating the PCB process was one of the first things i did after starting the "Pressurization" quest line. And there are no complicated things needed for it. Making the inscriber is rather easy. Combine these with some Sterling Generators and a few pipes. And the hole process is easyly automated.

The only part about the cake resipe that, i think should be changed (maybe that is allready so, can´t remember), is that it gives back the Spider Egg Shell. That would make it at least some what easer to do.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_RzJ0OGR1dUNFYWM/view?usp=sharing
The modtweaker file for the egg fix, it should work :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having problems turning in the mekanism quests on 1.2.5? Mine wont seem to turn in. Also my pneumatic wrench isn't working on the Assembly IO Unit. Am I the only one getting this?
All those are fixed in 1.2.6, Pneumaticraft thing can be fixed by updating the mod :c

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah with you changing the obsidian pickhead to the bronze a few patches back, it seemed just a little to easy to still just go for the obsidian pick head. Just curious but any ideas on how to fix it? Maybe only can be made through cast? Or did that already occur to you as you read my previous post?
The latest BETA has that fixed :D also the cake recipe thing too!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas when 1.2.6 will be up and running for public?
You can test the beta by using the download link at the first page, be sure to drag your existing saves file to your desktop before deleting the blastoff folder and replacing it with the one in the zip that you download.

bobpope

Jul 29, 2019
You can test the beta by using the download link at the first page, be sure to drag your existing saves file to your desktop before deleting the blastoff folder and replacing it with the one in the zip that you download.
What about the server release of 1.2.6?

skulg

Jul 29, 2019
Support steve's carts all you want, but don't punish people for wanting something different. I think that's the entire problem. You want to control all of the player's choices so they only have one path to go down. YOUR path. You give no options otherwise, and punish the player for trying something different.

Completly agree with you there. My main problem with this pack is the linearity of the progression. I don't feel like I have any choice in which machine I should craft next and that I'm forced to take a predefined path.

It's one thing to want to encourage players to try to use more a certain mod but it's another thing to actually force players to use said mod by disabling any other alternative.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Completly agree with you there. My main problem with this pack is the linearity of the progression. I don't feel like I have any choice in which machine I should craft next and that I'm forced to take a predefined path.

It's one thing to want to encourage players to try to use more a certain mod but it's another thing to actually force players to use said mod by disabling any other alternative.
There are many paths... Steve carts, Pneuamticraft drones, steve factory manager, Funky locomotion etc... just disabling enderio path doesnt mean i am forcing you into anything lol.... and it isnt even a disable, its just pushed to endgame

Last edited:

skulg

Jul 29, 2019
There are many paths... Steve carts, Pneuamticraft drones, steve factory manager etc... just disabling enderio path doesnt mean i am forcing you into anything lol

But those options are unavalaible until later forcing you to use a certain path. For instance what early automatic wood cutting do we have other than steve carts.

I'm pretty sure that if you take the base of 2 random players using your modpack most of the machines they have would be the same and the order of crafting them would be pretty similar(with some local permutation of the order).

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
But those options are unavalaible until later forcing you to use a certain path. For instance what early automatic wood cutting do we have other than steve carts.

I'm pretty sure that if you take the base of 2 random players using your modpack most of the machines they have would be the same and the order of crafting them would be pretty similar(with some local permutation of the order).
I am pretty sure its also not my fault if they dont use funky locomotion/pneumaticraft/Flaxbeard ?
Those mods are some what before going the steve carts route....Minecraft is all about creativity and innovation, the quest book is there just a guide.....

Do you seriously want me to make a video on how to make a early game tree farm and ruin all the fun? >_>?

It would also be stupid of me to make quests to guide the player on how to make tree farm with pneumaticraft, another quest on how to do with flaxbeard, then another on how to do with pistons.... Crashlanding only had MFR & steve carts i dont see people whining about it either lol...

Last edited:

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
A way to use diamond tools and maybe armor would be nice. They start to pile up and i don´t really just want to throw them away. The Gold and Iron tools can be smelted, if they are fully repaired, so maybe put fully repaired diamond tools and armor into a SAG mill to get the Diamons back?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
A way to use diamond tools and maybe armor would be nice. They start to pile up and i don´t really just want to throw them away. The Gold and Iron tools can be smelted, if they are fully repaired, so maybe put fully repaired diamond tools and armor into a SAG mill to get the Diamons back?
Will look into this thanks for the feed back :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Replace your modtweaker.zs file with this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_alJEbDJYM3dhTTg/view?usp=sharing

This will work only if you are running the BETA3 1.2.6

skulg

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure its also not my fault if they dont use funky locomotion/pneumaticraft/Flaxbeard ?
Those mods are some what before going the steve carts route....Minecraft is all about creativity and innovation, the quest book is there just a guide.....

Do you seriously want me to make a video on how to make a early game tree farm and ruin all the fun? >_>?

1- Unless I'm missing something I really don't see how you can make an auto-farm using only Flaxbeard. If you meant by using the 3 mod you mentionned combined then I consider it to be later than using stevecart. I really doubt any of your players have automated a tree farm using pneumatic craft in a time frame close to what it take to do it with steve cart.

2- The early tree farm was just an example like I said. I really like the idea of tiered tech but I think you might be overdoing it a bit too much. It really feels like ,at a given time , the amount of choices you have in what to do next is extremly limited.
If you really want to know what I mean : start a new game and put an alarm to ring every 15-20 minutes. Every times alarm rings pause the game and write down what machines/tech you could do right now with the ressource you have. You'll see that the amount of choices is quite limited.

3- Just wanna say that other than that I really think your modpack is really nice. The atmosphere feels really nice. The mob difficulty make exploring really tense and makes you feels quite good when a dungeon raiding expedition goes well. The water/insanity bars add a nice touch without beeing too obnoxious.

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1- Unless I'm missing something I really don't see how you can make an auto-farm using only Flaxbeard. If you meant by using the 3 mod you mentionned combined then I consider it to be later than using stevecart. I really doubt any of your players have automated a tree farm using pneumatic craft in a time frame close to what it take to do it with steve cart.

2- The early tree farm was just an example like I said. I really like the idea of tiered tech but I think you might be overdoing it a bit too much. It really feels like ,at a given time , the amount of choices you have in what to do next is extremly limited.
If you really want to know what I mean : start a new game and put an alarm to ring every 15-20 minutes. Every times alarm rings pause the game and write down what machines/tech you could do right now with the ressource you have. You'll see that the amount of choices is quite limited.

3- Just wanna say that other than that I really think your modpack is really nice. The atmosphere feels really nice. The mob difficulty make exploring really tense and makes you feels quite good when a dungeon raiding expedition goes well. The water/insanity bars add a nice touch without beeing too obnoxious.
Pneumaticraft ->

Also it doesnt make too much sense to have so many choices available after a nuclear aprocalypse does it? :confused: