[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
Ill work on a fix for this.... you are only suppose to need 1 stack of hardened clay, 4 coal, and one compressed cobble
That sounds more reasonable. Thanks.

Also I noticed that spawners don't drop broken spawners anymore(I'm not sure at which version this started). Is this intended?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds more reasonable. Thanks.

Also I noticed that spawners don't drop broken spawners anymore(I'm not sure at which version this started). Is this intended?
I still get them. They don't drop every single time. more like a rare drop.

Skavies

Jul 29, 2019
You need to know that you are getting more then just sugar cane seeds .... you also dont lose all the dirt that you spend on it! With fortune 3 you can get back every single piece of dirt!
that would be helpful, only you sort of need a book which requires paper to make the enchanter, then more paper for more books for book cases before you can get the fortune enchantment on the hammer to make breaking triple compressed dirt for sugar cane less painful...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
With the new changes, I'd say that the new recipes eat through osmium WAY too much, especially through the mekanism quest line. What killed me was that each steel casing takes 2 blocks of it, on top of the 1 block used in the galg recipe. That comes up to 88 osmium bars total to complete the quest for 4 steel casings, whereas the other more common metals like tin only used like 16. Osmium rarity is probably in-between things like tin/aluminum and emerald/diamond yet it's being used like iron now. I'm thinking rather than just guessing or asking what we have in surplus, you should do some actual math here and figure out how much metal you put into the world (in ratios), and how much metal your new recipes and quest lines take out of the world. You shouldn't rely on us to do your balance testing for you, and this is still not balanced.
Thanks for the info, will work on it :)

samgo

Jul 29, 2019
The quest rewards for "Boiler upgrade" in "Getting started" seems a bit odd. You can choose between 32 pipes or 8 blocks of brass. I cannot imagine a case where you would want the 32 pipes though. The 8 blocks of brass can be converted into 72 ingots, which can be used to craft 48 pipes (Or 72 pipes if you take the time to recast the ingots into plates).

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
The quest rewards for "Boiler upgrade" in "Getting started" seems a bit odd. You can choose between 32 pipes or 8 blocks of brass. I cannot imagine a case where you would want the 32 pipes though. The 8 blocks of brass can be converted into 72 ingots, which can be used to craft 48 pipes (Or 72 pipes if you take the time to recast the ingots into plates).
Its a common theme in this modpack. There may as well be no optional rewards because most of the time it only makes sense to go with one of them.

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a kind of ingame wisper playing for like 5 minutes. At first it only steadly drained my sanity. After i went out to mine some fallen meteors and my sanity went under 90 i got blindess and a few seconds after that i died with a blank death message. Is that some kind of bug or just some extremly rare occurence?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Enhanced Inventories chests keep breaking too fast and don't work with inv tweaks.
Just realized that some enhanced inventories chests have scrolling with no auto-sort. Welp. Iron chest mod?
You don't like it because its overrused? I don't see the logic here. Maybe its 'overrused' because it actually works as intended? I don't like experimental mods that cause my game to crash and have massive memory leaks, how about that?
szG85xj.png
DQujBpN.jpg

Reactions: y8ycgl

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a kind of ingame wisper playing for like 5 minutes. At first it only steadly drained my sanity. After i went out to mine some fallen meteors and my sanity went under 90 i got blindess and a few seconds after that i died with a blank death message. Is that some kind of bug or just some extremly rare occurence?
Do you have mob drops in your HOT BAR? that usually drives you insane

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
So not a major issue but i just started getting into stevecarts and set up a tree farm. unfortunately it does not seem to plant in certain places. It doesn't have to do with lighting issues or biome because the whole thing is on frozen ocean. Anyone know the problem? It is the bottom 6 tiles against the rail and the top section. (The random black spots are just where the tree was chopped down and hasn't replanted it)View attachment 14817
I had the same issue in my world and found the reason: If you set planter to be 7x7 then it makes a 7x7 of saplings then a 7x7 gap then again 7x7 saplings and so on.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019

I had a similar event this morning.
It was nighttime and so far it was a night as usual with me hammering stuff in the base and zombies running around in the murder trench I have build around the base. So far so good, but then suddenly I heard a whispering sound (I would call it a ghost sound or something) and suddenly I had Blindness III for no apperent reason (no mob heads in my inventory and sanity up at 100%).
The sound continued through the night and even when I decided to lay down and skip to day it didn't solve the problem. Only after being well into the day the effect wore off as quickly as it came and I haven't the slightest clue what happened there.
What mod does this?!? Boy I really crapped my pants *LOL* an awesome Minecraft experience :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It was nighttime and so far it was a night as usual with me hammering stuff in the base and zombies running around in the murder trench I have build around the base. So far so good, but then suddenly I heard a whispering sound (I would call it a ghost sound or something) and suddenly I had Blindness III for no apperent reason (no mob heads in my inventory and sanity up at 100%).
The sound continued through the night and even when I decided to lay down and skip to day it didn't solve the problem. Only after being well into the day the effect wore off as quickly as it came and I haven't the slightest clue what happened there.
What mod does this?!? Boy I really crapped my pants *LOL* an awesome Minecraft experience :)
Try removing the Carbonite body armor see if this still happens :3

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019

About the same for me, just that i put some flowers into my hotbar to combat the sanity drop. The problem i have through is that it keeps on comming back

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a lot of bugs in the industrial revolution quest page. The "Factories!" quest completed when I turned in "Tier 1" even though I never had a factory, it's very strange because the quest was unlocked before that and wasn't completed until I turned in the other quest, which only rewarded some bars and ore. Tier 2 was mostly completed when it unlocked even though I never had a Purification Chamber or Crusher, I only had to build the Electrolytic Separator to finish it. Same thing with Tier 3, I never built or had a Salination Chamber, Salination Valve, Chemical Injection Chamber, or a Chemical Infuser, yet all those steps were completed, and this quest asks for an Electrolytic Separator again even though you have to have one to complete the previous quest. The "Lava Pumping" quest doesn't recognize the crafted Electric Pump, I had to force complete it with the OP book.

That's about as far as I've gotten tonight.

While not a "bug" the "Foundations" quest near the beginning is a crafting quest, which is a bit annoying because it doesn't detect autocrafting. I honestly just made 4 with my AE system and used the HQM OP book to force complete it, I really did not feel like telling the system to only build all the parts and then manually pulling out and crafting them. Same deal with the "Advancements in Tech" quest under Pressurization, it's a crafting task for 16 Advanced PCBs, which is ridiculous, I'm still at 0/16 even though I've probably made 10 or so in my AE. I suppose it would be worse if they were detection quests at those numbers, but I don't see need for them to be so high, a detection of 1 should be adequate, it's not like they have good rewards.
If it detects autocrafting .... it will crash your world..... Buildcraft autocrafters can be detected and hence if you have like 8-10 of them hqm crashes ;/

With regards to Obsidian from the previous post, perhaps you could have multiple smelteries to increase the amount you get :3

Please note that you are using a BETA, the recipes are still getting tweaked a little :c

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Am I expected to make 13 advanced heating upgrades to make some titanium rods for a rf fishing rod that I will probably never use?