[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

bodoexe

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm i got this /hqm qeust problem i start in lan and allow cheats but /hqm qeust dont work (no permission) edit i only can use /hqm enable

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
What do you guys think about this then...
Galgador -> Endercore + Brass block + Alumite Block + Osmium Block + Tin Block + 30000LBs or Liquid XP

Watch the video before killing me kthx....:cool:

That video would be 10 times longer if it showed crafting the Ender Core, which is another 16 lvls minimum. Not really a fan. Swap out the Ender Core for a Diamond Etched Computational Matrix or maybe a Block of Solid Ender, and remove the exp soak in a vat, and that would be a decent very early game recipe. As long as it's not something we are expected to do in the EnderIO or Mekanism age.

LieutLaww

Jul 29, 2019
So, testing out the 1.2.6 map, placed the singularity added power and now what ? I can't seem to find anything that is obvious that needs pushing

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That video would be 10 times longer if it showed crafting the Ender Core, which is another 16 lvls minimum. Not really a fan. Swap out the Ender Core for a Diamond Etched Computational Matrix or maybe a Block of Solid Ender, and remove the exp soak in a vat, and that would be a decent very early game recipe. As long as it's not something we are expected to do in the EnderIO or Mekanism age.
Replacing the Exp Soak in the vat with a 6 bucket Natural Gas soak... After soaking with natural gas, It will have to be lasered, the Voila :D

Last edited:

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
i checked the whole internet maybe im the only idiot...

Are you spelling it right? A couple posts ago, you said you typed in "/hqm qeust"; the correct one is "/hqm quest"

It's even on the sign-thing in the base, and it tells you about it in chat when you start the pack.

bodoexe

Jul 29, 2019
Are you spelling it right? A couple posts ago, you said you typed in "/hqm qeust"; the correct one is "/hqm quest"
MAGIC thx it worked man im such an idiot thx for help guys, and i was wondering why the hell i got no permission lol

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack makes you lose your rocket?! That is a weird config choice...

*terrible config choice.

For this reason: if anyone has used Galacticraft before, or looked on the wiki, they'll go to the moon or space station or whatever with one rocket, and get stranded there permanently until they have to cheat to fix another oversight in the modpack. Unless Karmarcharger just completely misunderstood the question and that's not how it is, which is really what I hope is happening (otherwise, every trip will require a rocket to be made from scratch).

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Calm down .... :oops:

What do you guys think about this then...
Galgador -> Endercore + Brass block + Alumite Block + Osmium Block + Tin Block + 30000LBs or Liquid XP

Watch the video before killing me kthx....:cool:

o_O instead of the liquid xp, can't it be like 10 buckets of etching acid in the vat or something similar? Fish oil?

Kokkan

Jul 29, 2019
Gah! Try #5 now. I had no problem with Crash Landing, but this is brutal (damn this mob-mod). How far do I have to push before I get some Sync reward?