[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... Crash here: cannot get into my single player worlds. click on it and it just boots back to the blast off splash screen. here's the offending end bit of the FTB log

[20:38:27] [pool-5-thread-1/INFO] [EnderIO]: ServerChannelRegister: Dimensional Trasciever data saved to D:\FTBlauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\New World\enderio\dimensionalTransceiver.json
[20:38:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [extracells]: Skipping event FMLServerStoppedEvent and marking errored mod extracells since required dependency appliedenergistics2 has errored
[20:38:27] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:38:27] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:38:27] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Smart Moving allows client configurations
[20:38:27] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Smart Moving uses communication protocol 2.3

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
How come the custom music only plays in the main menu? I really want it to play in game as well, but I only hear vanilla music.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I use a flint and steel and set myself on fire 3 or 4 times. It brings your temp up really fast and you hardly get hurt.
...wow

wow.

Is there a way to get sugar cane or will there be one in a dungeon chest? Also, is anyone else having trouble getting iron? It seems like it is uses a lot more in this mod pack than others.
No, there is no way to get sugarcane besides the starter quest.

You have a 0.2% chance of getting something from compressed dirt though and mystery seeds from I think Kawaii can get it but those all have very, very little chance of getting it for an enormous amount of work that likely won't resolve it. Also that 0.2% might just be 2%, I forget.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
So since i updated to 1.2.4 my stats are resetting every time i close and reopen the game
By stats what do you mean? Like the fitbit? Cuz mine is working perfectly

How come the custom music only plays in the main menu? I really want it to play in game as well, but I only hear vanilla music.
The custom music plays whenever, its a random chance to get normal vanilla music or the custom. Go into the nether, the music in there is epic

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
I might be derping. I restarted the map on 1.2.4 im on a spire with my wooden hammer hammering gravel and no stones. I cheated in a stone hammer to test and no stones. I thought it was a 100% chance at getting a stone

minetweaker shows this

mods.exnihilo.Hammer.addRecipe(<Ores:hardenedgravel>, <minecraft:gravel>, 0.5, 1.0);
mods.exnihilo.Hammer.addRecipe(<Ores:hardenedgravel>, <exnihilo:stone>, 1.0, 1.0);

Am i just a big derp and forgot how to early game this pack or something not right?

Did some testing 32 gravel later no stones.

Found what I think was the issue. Modtweaker had some errors from when I removed weather. Not sure since this didnt really affect previous versions. It works now. Thats all that matters to me.

Last edited:

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
So we're getting a sync shell as a reward but no spot or chunk loader. Is this intended? Without a spot loader over the sync shell you can't go exploring too far out of the base. This might catch some people off guard who play hardcore(if there are actually people playing hardcore).

ShinyPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
The screen flickers as you update to the last version. A lot. Graphic drivers are identical, so is the allocable memory and so are results with either vertical sync on and off. I wonder what the problem might be!

Edit: the screen flickering is an actual imagine flashing, looks like the same that fades in when you're really hurt.
Also, as you open any kind of interface, the game freezes like it's loading everything back from the start.

Edit 2
: disabling the Realistic Pain mod solves both the issues.

Last edited:

CrouchingOcelot

Jul 29, 2019
I just came back from the bottom level of a dungeon and couldn't get rid of heatstroke no matter if I went into a dark place or into water.

I finally discovered that I was being heated up by carrying nether materials like nether brick and netherrack. You may wish to set Enable Ambient Temperature=false in /config/enviromine/CustomProperties/minecraft.cfg

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
The custom music plays whenever, its a random chance to get normal vanilla music or the custom. Go into the nether, the music in there is epic

I've been playing this pack for many hours now and I've even restarted a few times and I've never heard anything besides vanilla music.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to jinx it, but 1.2.4 isn't doing it, now that i'm off 1.2.3. I wasn't using any flaxbeard (keep meaning to but lazy) I'd be more likely to use flaxbeard if i could TC smeltery the brass. one ingot at a time per three clicks is hard for me to do for long.

And my computer isn't slow, minecraft is just a beast. I wasn't even lagging when the crashes happened
Read page one disable those mod....
Sorry if this is a noob question...how to I enable easycore on a server. I see the easycore folder in the server files, but I've started a server twice and have died quickly and I'm locked out of the server. Don't see a config in the server.properties? What am I missing?

Edit: do i just rename a copy of the easycore folder as "world" folder?
Yes, be sure to delete the existing world folder before you do that

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I was using a scythe to lvl it up but its crashing when i do cant post it, says its too long.
Disable mob diemberment & mob amuputation mod
So since i updated to 1.2.4 my stats are resetting every time i close and reopen the game

Also getting this effect
Ugh. Something broke between 1.2.2 and 1.2.4, Any time i look at an chest inventory, when I look away i get super lag and then my screen dims on the perimeter (this is quick) kinda like blacking out. Any thoughts?

Frame rate drops from 50-90 to 4
Remove realistic pain if its causing you issues

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the spider egg drop was changed? 2/2 mother spider dropped spider eggs. Yay, can make cakes to make one of the runes in botania. :D

ShinyPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Are transfer nodes disabled?

7KOacbX.png

Doesn't seem to be working.

Eastern Mouse

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, suddenly I can't make stone gears. It just do nothing. I tried to use assistant or do myself with some exp, it not reacting. Snow or, lets say, hardener are ok...
For some reason, just relaunching the game fixed that.
P.s. is there way to automate assistant so it could take items to work with?

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, suddenly I can't make stone gears. It just do nothing. I tried to use assistant or do myself with some exp, it not reacting. Snow or, lets say, hardener are ok...

P.s. is there way to automate assistant so it could take items to work with?
Are you using the correct compressed cobble? Try reloading the world? If not send me your world ill take a look =/..