[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Rickert_

Jul 29, 2019
So...we have a problem on our server. Everytime we go to the nether we get some kind of invisible mob. It shoots ghast fireballs that one shots someone in full krekonite armor, but is invisible, invulnerable and so fast it outruns a myfit wearer. When it kills you we get the server message "<player> was blown up by demon". I wasn't able to find any information on it. Is it just a really imba combination of infernal mob buffs or a special mob added by some other mod, spice of life or something? If so, what to do, other than setting difficulty to peaceful everytime we go to the nether?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So...we have a problem on our server. Everytime we go to the nether we get some kind of invisible mob. It shoots ghast fireballs that one shots someone in full krekonite armor, but is invisible, invulnerable and so fast it outruns a myfit wearer. When it kills you we get the server message "<player> was blown up by demon". I wasn't able to find any information on it. Is it just a really imba combination of infernal mob buffs or a special mob added by some other mod, spice of life or something? If so, what to do, other than setting difficulty to peaceful everytime we go to the nether?
Demon can be seen through glass, place a glass down and look through it, demon will be rendered as a patch of smoke.... :3

Feldmanovich_

Jul 29, 2019
Help Please, Thank you!
Hey, I started playing at version1.2.0 and it was good and all, now version 1.2.2 is out and i updated to it, all of my stuffs in the base are gone, everything I had so far, luckly i backuped my world, tried it again and only my quests got saved, what can I do? Please help me, I do want to play with the new quests and all in 1.2.2 and new stuffs and also keep my save and stuffs that I had in 1.2.0. Please help, thank you.

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
Feldmanovich, I believe if you take the data, and the playerdata folder, save them and then update, then put them in the new folder that should accomplish what you want, obviously any chests will be gone, but there is no way to keep anything in the chests and update the world itself, although I think the worlds are all the same, so if you replaced the level.dat from your old world, as well as the playerdata and the data folder that should help...

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger Looks like we have a problem.
1.2.2 version, can;t hammer meteorites anymore. Tested it in "production" youtube world and into test chamber with brand new spawned diamond hammer.

What should i do to fix that?

Desertedbart

Jul 29, 2019
okay so you can't use the fresh water (no drink/.no putting in camelpack) and can't make smeltery cause drain/brain require smeltery. any way to get around these

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
Even NEI doesn't tell you everything, but google + reddit can help as well :D
If I run a browser at the same time as minecraft I start to get lag so it's very hard to switch between the two. Ends up I play for a short while till I have many unanswered questions then quit minecraft to open the browser. Sort of inconvenient and frustrating.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
*players finds command blocks... sets /gamemode c" =/

Quote Minecraft wiki
To enter or modify the command in a command block, use the Use Item control on the command block to open the command block GUI (graphical user interface). The GUI will only open if the player is in creative mode, and has the proper permissions. In singleplayer, cheats must be enabled to edit command blocks. In multiplayer, command blocks can only be edited successfully by operators in creative mode, and for command blocks to work at all the following values must be set in the server.properties file:

• enable-command-block must be set to true
  • op-permission-level must be set to 2 or above (default is 4)

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
All my stuff disappeared too, with some completed quests even starting from scratch is difficult if not impossible. No saplings, nothing.

Going to walk away from this one for a week, I have limited internet access and a 160MB download every few days is hurting.

Please take some time and sort things carefully, this pack has great potential.

Reactions: egor66