[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
No restarts are needed,
Phew because I didn't want to spawn it in.

and yeah I agree, if this is the only place to get sugarcane it shouldn't be optional...
Hammer TRIPLE COMPRESSED dirt to get Exnilho seeds! ( grass seeds sugar cane seeds etc...)

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So just wanted to let you guys know that I might have a way of getting ender man to spawn and drop out of a mob tower. I will keep you posted.

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE="Hammer TRIPLE COMPRESSED dirt to get Exnilho seeds! ( grass seeds sugar cane seeds etc...)[/QUOTE]
What's the drop rate? That's a lot of dirt (729 per) if it's only 1%.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE="Hammer TRIPLE COMPRESSED dirt to get Exnilho seeds! ( grass seeds sugar cane seeds etc...)
What's the drop rate? That's a lot of dirt (729 per) if it's only 1%.

Rod of (forgot the name) from botania will solve the dirt problem. Wonders if that mysterious seed from kawaii crops gives you sugar cane when you plant it near a water source.

@karmarcharger
How come other utensils aren't implemented? Imagine a chapter of quests just for cooking (possibly show how new players can survive with food rotations)

wHbNMGF.png

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger
How come other utensils aren't implemented? Imagine a chapter of quests just for cooking (possibly show how new players can survive with food rotations)

wHbNMGF.png

I think that's a great idea I'm busy getting my farms up and running and knowing different ways to make different foods would be great.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I think that's a great idea I'm busy getting my farms up and running and knowing different ways to make different foods would be great.

I just eat rotten flesh or spider eye then a small saturation food like watermelon to fasten the rotation back to kawaii foods. :)

Reactions: RHSean

CrouchingOcelot

Jul 29, 2019
How do you put ball of moss on your tools?

How do you make iron hammer head?
The moss balls you get from the quest reward can be thrown at cobblestone to make mossy cobblestone. So make a 5 high and 10 wide wall of cobblestone, throw the moss balls at it and you can get more than enough mossy cobble for a ball of moss. You can apply the ball of moss (that you crafted with 3x3 mossy cobble) to the TiCon tools for auto-repair. When I did the quest for the obsidian pickaxe head, I made the materials for it to redeem the quest reward and then used a slime rod instead the bone rod and a paper paper binding to create it. Obsidian-class pick with a bit more lifespan and auto-repair. Should mine everything in the overworld, as long as you let the pickaxe auto-repair you can use it for a long time before needing to manually repair it. If you run into problems with durability you can apply a diamond to it to more than double its durability.

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Gift them something! Diamonds get you to 100!
So far I've been giving them gold ingot, that seemed to work too, but one of them keeps getting mad at me :D Btw what is the use of the villagers? Only the classic trade with them? Can I get something special via trade?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
So far I've been giving them gold ingot, that seemed to work too, but one of them keeps getting mad at me :D Btw what is the use of the villagers? Only the classic trade with them? Can I get something special via trade?

You can start a family.

Poyzon

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger living over a dungeon causes insane amounts of lag due to entities. any idea about how to improve performance and avoid lag due to entities? Im using magnum torch but that doesnt fix the problem