[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
I'm with you.. I have yet seen one lets play that doesn't just stop and start a different pack.lol There was one the I was watching because I needed help, and It just end at the very part it get insanely hard. The funny thing is I figured he was making other videos too, but he just quit like it never happened.
I'm still on my way. One big problem...... Iron.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
No chickens, but feathers are in the chest loot list. So crawl the dungeons and you'll find some eventually.

Am I the only one that thanks it would be better if there was a small repeatable quest's for passive mobs.lol Even if it took a LONG time to repeat, and maybe say make 100 Leather gets you 2 cow eggs..(HAH Cow Eggs) They don't lay eggs silly:p Or Stash them in cryo freezers in the abandon bunkers, and we have to 1st: power the door, 2nd: Place a heat source to thaw them.lol Wait getting of track.

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get chickens? I need feathers in bad way

Go to the 3rd floor of dungeons and behind the quartz blocks there are spawners and behind the spawners there are chests.
Theses chests have feathers from time to time.

4th floor of dungeons has feather in chests from time to time as well but much harder to deal with mobs.

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one that thanks it would be better if there was a small repeatable quest's for passive mobs.lol Even if it took a LONG time to repeat, and maybe say make 100 Leather gets you 2 cow eggs..(HAH Cow Eggs) They don't lay eggs silly:p Or Stash them in cryo freezers in the abandon bunkers, and we have to 1st: power the door, 2nd: Place a heat source to thaw them.lol Wait getting of track.

you can get passive mobs if you get villagers and have a family. from what was said when i asked villagers are at the end. it wasnt hard to get passive mobs after you have a family going so its a non issues imo. as far as getting drops you normally get from passive mobs most of them can be found in the world. the hardest of which is feathers but i found feathers on the 3rd and 4th floor of most dungeons. check behind the quartz blocks on the 3rd floor and most chests on the 4th floor.

You should be able to do the 3rd and 4th floor of dungeons with diamond armor or equivalent with protection enchant. Also carry a grass block or make a grass area with botania grass seed (shear grass then toss in mana pool) to keep air quality up.

I'm normally able to clear the 3rd floor after i started my steves cart tree farm to make a charcoal mana farm. hammer meteors for the diamonds and hunt slimes during the day and enderman at night for the exp. Use myfit with move speed 2 to make hunting enderman faster.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to produce flaxbeard copper? It seems that the tinker's construct copper won't work with the flaxbeard crucible to make brass. On the same note, do zinc ores exist in the spires? I've looked at loads of them and found plenty of copper, but I've only managed to get zinc from hammering meteorites so far.

Last edited:

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to produce flaxbeard copper? It seems that the tinker's construct copper won't work with the flaxbeard crucible to make brass. On the same note, do zinc ores exist in the spires? I've looked at loads of them and found plenty of copper, but I've only managed to get zinc from hammering meteorites so far.
Zinc can be found in the center of certez quartz and charge certez quarts spires. Or you can enchant a hammer and go after meteors which i think is the better option.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

A good way to get past this problem is:
Make 1 copper the flaxbeard-style (so using the crucible and the ingot-casting). Put this copper into a drawer and lock it (lock-upgrade).
Whenever you need flaxbeard copper now and only have tinkers' construct (or other) you can put the copper into this drawer, then pull it out again and it was changed to flaxbeard-copper. (so no need to always save some "smashed-copper-ore" in case you need flaxbeard, when you have an automated pulverizing->smelting setup)

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can use vanilla to get chickens, just make a big grassy area about 30-60 blocks away from player and wait, animals will eventualy sapwn there, with my luck after infinite days :)

For those who got past industrial phase, how did you get the steel casings for second quest? I am stuck in a loop where I need diamond dust for the casing and the casing for machine that makes diamond dust.

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can use vanilla to get chickens, just make a big grassy area about 30-60 blocks away from player and wait, animals will eventualy sapwn there, with my luck after infinite days :)

have you tried this?

i have a large grass area for my flower and seed farms. nothing for me. and yes its over 60 blocks away.

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
For those who got past industrial phase, how did you get the steel casings for second quest? I am stuck in a loop where I need diamond dust for the casing and the casing for machine that makes diamond dust.

You can use the compressed diamond or whatever it's called (don't have the game up :p) it's 4 diamonds in a 2x2 in a crafting table, not your inventory.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
You can simply make Brass in the crafting table, it works also with TiCon copper. I would then still run the Brass through the Flaxbeard crucible and turn it into plates. 2 ingots = 3 plates, this reduces the material cost for all the FB machines quite a bit.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet, I am not in this level of progression to have a lot of dirt yet.
Try making a vanilla cactus farm with the hopper that collects the cacti leading into a wooden barrel and then a hopper taking the dirt out of the wooden barrel and into a chest. This farm just requires sand fences and cacti. If you don't have enough cacti just take out the wooden barrel part and just use the collected cacti to finish the farm.

okiestatefan5

Jul 29, 2019
Karma just a quick thought i had. Is there any way for you to add pams harvest craft to the pack? Ive personally been having a problem with food and was wondering if there was any way to get pams incorporated into the pack, because i know it produces a greater variety of food options.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
8e9d196daebf9c80036fd239ccc3881b.jpg

Karmarcharger will these be out in the next update? Wanting to expand my storage room but if these are coming I will manage. Will they be expensive?