[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
That makes you a little less mean, still mean but a bit less *nod nod* :p

I guess this only counts for new world-generation, so already explored areas won't change?

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Also With the removal of campfires, people might be wondering .... " crap do we have to go to the nether to hunt ghast? Why you so mean! D:"

Never fear! the spawners at the Osmium/Quartz/Diamond spires are randomized and has a 25% chance of being a ghast spawner!
Oh yes that is so nice of you! :(

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Luckiest person ever!!!
2015-01-18_15.57.05.png
2015-01-18_15.57.14.png

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Not really big stuff, no need to wait :3....

On a side note... RUINED BASES VERSION 2
https://player.me/karmarcharger/images

Are those the random bunkers in game? If so, That is cool your adding levels to them. I found 2 so far(of the single floor ones), and kept crouching on the elevators to go down, but it wouldn't work. So I thought "it's caved in, so I dug down, that's when I realized it's only 1 floor.lol

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking! (Yes, I know that is scary). You would think that there would be bunkers that had NPC in them. Unless you were the Luckiest person on the planet to be the ONLY survivor. Either you were the only person that was worth saving, or you happened to be a maintenance worker that just happened to be in the only working bunker when the disaster hit. lol

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Today was just tiring building and expanding the base. (That big enclosed thing on the right is where the wither shall die.)
Restructured the entrance.
pd46WIq.png

Found him in the nether. Followed me home. I'm not alone anymore.
CtVhvAy.png

SaBikk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, sorry for my english) just use translayte ))
Tell me how I can play on a server only 2 teams!?
One team takes the award while the second disc is blank ((

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
I am not able to complete any mekanism quests, I have the machines in my inventory but even with manual submit it isn't able to detect them, I tried to complete them with /hqm edit, but I am having the same problem with also the following quests, seems like the whole quest tree is bugged

Sleban

Jul 29, 2019
So im having an issue with water, the quest book says i can make water in a crucible by placing leaves and saplings in it, but im unable too is this a bug or was something placed in the quest book and was an oversight?

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
hi I have been playing the mod pack for a long time it is great and all but getting ores from meteors is a real chore and gets kind of annoying at times when you need more and more ores like when you start to make galgador metal that is crazy and frustrating to make so could you add or fix something to make it a bit easier or make another way and yes i know about the ores in the pillars and in the ruins but those run out fast also. yes i know it is hardcore but that is annoying to do.Also multiplayer i very laggy. this is my thought on them mod pack but over all great love it so much

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
hi I have been playing the mod pack for a long time it is great and all but getting ores from meteors is a real chore and gets kind of annoying at times when you need more and more ores like when you start to make galgador metal that is crazy and frustrating to make so could you add or fix something to make it a bit easier or make another way and yes i know about the ores in the pillars and in the ruins but those run out fast also. yes i know it is hardcore but that is annoying to do.Also multiplayer i very laggy. this is my thought on them mod pack but over all great love it so much

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to move storage drawers without having all the contents spill out? IE dollys and jabba barrels.

anthony pasciak

Jul 29, 2019
PLZ HELP ! downloaded today i type in /hqm quest and it says i do not have persmission ! what am i doing wrong?! plz help would love to play this !!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
PLZ HELP ! downloaded today i type in /hqm quest and it says i do not have persmission ! what am i doing wrong?! plz help would love to play this !!

You need to click on "Open to LAN" and "Allow Cheats: ON" then you can use the command. After restarting the LAN-game is a normal singleplayer again.

Have you tried the Orechid-Flower from Botania? It needs alot of mana, but transmutates Cleanstone into random Ore.