[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Yup.

Cobble Gen Madness
geFDTXI.png

SyFgSDM.png
So is that the set-up? just a lava and water cobble gen with those pipes above it? and some redstone pumps?

Perterder

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone needs help with Ghast tears then make this:
It's basically a big pool of water using water bottles from the frying pan and putting it into a barrel. You can then take the water out with a bucket and make a 1 block deep pond maybe around 15x15 then continue to dig the whole thing as deep as you like. Place signs to stop the water and channel the squid to a central point which leads to witch water that has block surrounding it so when the ghasts spawn, they suffocate and drop their items into the water. I used this water to push the items to a hopper and that gets taken to the surface.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    765 KB · Views: 109
  • 3.png
    3.png
    976.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.png
    4.png
    847.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 5.png
    5.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 6.png
    6.png
    577.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 7.png
    7.png
    390.9 KB · Views: 107

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
So is that the set-up? just a lava and water cobble gen with those pipes above it? and some redstone pumps?

Yup.

If anyone needs help with Ghast tears then make this:
It's basically a big pool of water using water bottles from the frying pan and putting it into a barrel. You can then take the water out with a bucket and make a 1 block deep pond maybe around 15x15 then continue to dig the whole thing as deep as you like. Place signs to stop the water and channel the squid to a central point which leads to witch water that has block surrounding it so when the ghasts spawn, they suffocate and drop their items into the water. I used this water to push the items to a hopper and that gets taken to the surface.

Does that also drop some squid seeds?

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
You put your tongue back in your mouth.lol By the time you can get there you shouldn't need 5x ore processing. Also, all the trouble I have read with people supplying water to boilers, the AMOUNT needed for the salination plant is SOOOooo much worse.:p Unless there is a way to pump fluid without an infinite water source. Wait, does the transfer nodes(liquid) work without an inf water source?
hehehe i cheated and made infinite water XD

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So i am getting between 12 and 19 fps, I have fast craft installed and i have removed all the suggested mods execpt these ones mobdisemb/mobamputation/weather2/damageindicator/statuseffect/smartmoving because i find them necessary.Please help.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
No but you can just ignore the witch water part and just kill the squid, they will drop the seeds

Oh thanks. Was just waiting the squid to die by themselves, have half a stack of raw squid and alot of inc sac, no squid seed yet.

iskall85

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Karmacharger
We just updated our server and pack from 1.11.9 to the latest, but get constant crash upon starting the server. It seemed to be Player API but it isnt. Crash Log here: http://pastebin.com/DTGKFZkL

After googling around, im starting to beleive we're on the wrong Forge Version. What Forge should we use for the latest pack update on a server?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yes... Camp fires are being removed too! because i find them too random...
Also With the removal of campfires, people might be wondering .... " crap do we have to go to the nether to hunt ghast? Why you so mean! D:"

Never fear! the spawners at the Osmium/Quartz/Diamond spires are randomized and has a 25% chance of being a ghast spawner!