[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

jopk

Jul 29, 2019
bug:
i died and didn't sleep in a bed and i respawned on a weird place but there were instead of ores is the ores chuncks things slimy saplings wool slabs en birch stick things and it gave hugh lagg

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
bug:
i died and didn't sleep in a bed and i respawned on a weird place but there were instead of ores is the ores chuncks things slimy saplings wool slabs en birch stick things and it gave hugh lagg
That is caused by an ID glitch. Lets say the pillar was made out of hardened clay and ores. If the ores are removed in another version the blocks would go away. Lets say one of the ores have an id of 143. Remove the mod and add another one with the same block id and the previous block will become a different ore. Go to the first page and look at the coords and teleport to them.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Tested it works on Venus :p

You put your tongue back in your mouth.lol By the time you can get there you shouldn't need 5x ore processing. Also, all the trouble I have read with people supplying water to boilers, the AMOUNT needed for the salination plant is SOOOooo much worse.:p Unless there is a way to pump fluid without an infinite water source. Wait, does the transfer nodes(liquid) work without an inf water source?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So how do you change the parts on a tool? I am trying to add a steel pickaxe head onto my bone pickaxe but I don't know how?

EDIT: Also how do you get sugar cane again? I remember being told it was a mod but forgot what is was called. I really need paper for my cleaver.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
So how do you change the parts on a tool? I am trying to add a steel pickaxe head onto my bone pickaxe but I don't know how?

EDIT: Also how do you get sugar cane again? I remember being told it was a mod but forgot what is was called. I really need paper for my cleaver.

You put the tool and the part to be changed into a tinker's crafting-table or the toolstation, like you would upgrade it with (with redstone or so).
Important is that the tool has to have full durability or it doesn't work.

About sugarcane:
Either get the seeds from the one quest or, if I remember right, create tripple-compressed dirt and hammer it with the ex-nihilo hammer.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just survived a cave in. Apparently hardened clay isn't affected by enviromine's physics so nothing happened.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what I find more amazing. That you managed to get to the 5th level of the dungeon or that you are fighting the wither.

I just skipped the whole 4th floor and just dug down. Luckily found a room with skeleton / wither skeleton skulls, got 5. I don't think I have the armor yet but maybe make some regen and strength potions. Or maybe I could make tons of octuple compressed cobblestone, enclose the wither in it, and hit it from an opening.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I just skipped the whole 4th floor and just dug down. Luckily found a room with skeleton / wither skeleton skulls, got 5. I don't think I have the armor yet but maybe make some regen and strength potions. Or maybe I could make tons of octuple compressed cobblestone, enclose the wither in it, and hit it from an opening.
I know what to do. Withers can be built 1 block high instead of standing up. Do this right below the bedrock in the nether. It will spawn in with it's head in the ceiling, then die of suffocation.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
The Start of my new base... planning it in creative first :D ;)

Attachments

• 2015-01-17_19.39.36.png
    2015-01-17_19.39.36.png
    367 KB · Views: 85