[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
How use this drill?

You need to use cart assembler. Put Standart Hull, coal engine, top chest, height controler, railer and a drill. You can add Torch placer. It is to use steve's cart to dig. It isn't to be used as a tool like pickaxe. Maybe if you want use drill to dig, like you get from IndustrialCraft mod. There is a Steam Drill in Flaxbbeard mod

LionZXY

Jul 29, 2019
You need to use cart assembler. Put Standart Hull, coal engine, top chest, height controler, railer and a drill. You can add Torch placer. It is to use steve's cart to dig. It isn't to be used as a tool like pickaxe. Maybe if you want use drill to dig, like you get from IndustrialCraft mod. There is a Steam Drill in Flaxbbeard mod
Ok. I craft this. Where i can dig for ore?

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so i updated to fix the gravel not dropping stone and the pan crafting recipes fix but it still isn't working... I did download the script thing and did the /mt reload but still nothing.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
drag your world save folder to desktop, THen delete FTB and redownload pack
The ftb folder or just the blast off one? I have re downloading blastoff three times today.

EDIT: Just wanted to say i took out weather2 and the minimap mod and replaced them with map writer and vein miner.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The ftb folder or just the blast off one? I have re downloading blastoff three times today.

EDIT: Just wanted to say i took out weather2 and the minimap mod and replaced them with map writer and vein miner.
Delete the whole FTB folder
yea replacing mods is fine, i dont use map writer because it lags XD press B to make waypoints on Xaero's minimap

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Did some reading and saw the weather deflector protects 150 blocks and the meteor shield protects 125 blocks (maxed), so I'm curious if these two protect just the level where these two are placed or does it cover from the max height of the area?