[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
How rare now are new dungeon ? i travel 60k avay from base and back again 60k (other way) and saw 0 ! only that i alredy generate ;/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How rare now are new dungeon ? i travel 60k avay from base and back again 60k (other way) and saw 0 ! only that i alredy generate ;/
Try looking around in a grid pattern, it is much more rare now :3

It forces you to raid every single dungeon down to the nether brick layer rather then dungeon hopping now.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug in HQM. Quest Pressure Chamber. Crafting Pressure chamber and pressure wall count as 1 per crafting, even if you get 4

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ofcourse with this coming, rebalancing is happening too....
TBlH9wB.png

And there goes all my planning I did the past three days on how to create my storage-chamber in case of things I don't want to throw into the trashcan once the drawer is full!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
And there goes all my planning I did the past three days on how to create my storage-chamber in case of things I don't want to throw into the trashcan once the drawer is full!

do the maths how many items can a compact drawer hold with the best upgrade :3

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Try looking around in a grid pattern, it is much more rare now :3

It forces you to raid every single dungeon down to the nether brick layer rather then dungeon hopping now.
i found one one on +80k - 90k xd
But im unlucky 0 galgorian metal on 3 lvl i will try down to nether lvl ;/

BUT i dont care now :D i found division sigil ! so i can make cursed earth and place spawner from this item from botania :D

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
okay... what has happen this night. Everytime I shift click an item it drops on the ground. Is my Q jammed? Is my PC lagging? - wait .. no lagg.- What to do cause its the most anoying thing ever.
P.S. If you want to troll your friend: change drop item to shift XD.

P.P.S.: Controls are good. Nothing changed since last night.
Nevermind. Fixed automaticly. Don't ask me how.