[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LieutLaww

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something or just being a derp but I can't seem to create brass no matter what combination of ores I try ?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I really have no idea what to do right now. I have water set up, food set up, a decent base set up, some farms set up, I really don't know what to do from this point. Also, what is better, pink derps or white derps?

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
So I really have no idea what to do right now. I have water set up, food set up, a decent base set up, some farms set up, I really don't know what to do from this point. Also, what is better, pink derps or white derps?

Pink derps are pigs. White derps are wolfes. I suggest pink. So you can make pig farm

BinaryEnigma

Jul 29, 2019
Why Do You Think There Are Quests? Go Ahead And Advance In Tech

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Do what it takes to work your self towards Steve carts and pneumaticraft essential mods to survive.

SwigityWigity

Jul 29, 2019
i don't know if anybody else has it but for some reason when i die i have to delete the world but i have a sync shell constructor with a full clone in it.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
i don't know if anybody else has it but for some reason when i die i have to delete the world but i have a sync shell constructor with a full clone in it.

The config is messed up. There's a post about it a few pages back.

How do you upgrade your picks and stuff if you can't mine anything with a bone pick

Bottom of the first post.

paronormalpeng

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody else have this bug: Whenever I eat anything, all foods take nutritional value... also: maggots, worms etc don't take value + calamari. ALSO please add some more food mods....

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
So what material is gold tiered? And what ideas do you have for a starter. To get situated

Last edited:

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So what material is gold tiered? And what ideas do you have for a starter. To get situated
Get a mob head, put it on your bone pick, use the pick to mine meteorite blocks, smelt the meteorite chip into meteorite ingot, use that and two iron to make a meteorite pick. You can get the two iron from inside dungeons.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The clay gold ore is coal tiered. The actual formed ore is bronze tier for a pick I think. Maybe diamond/redstone tier.

Get a mob head, put it on your bone pick, use the pick to mine meteorite blocks, smelt the meteorite chip into meteorite ingot, use that and two iron to make a meteorite pick. You can get the two iron from inside dungeons.

Don't waste meteorite by breaking them with a pick. Use a stone hammer or better. You get ores/emeralds/diamonds/redstone as well as the meteorite chips.

Reactions: RHSean