[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Samer2030

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem NEI is ot working tried to search items but it doesn't work (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal)

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem NEI is ot working tried to search items but it doesn't work (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal)
I got simular situation in other tech pack. It happens if i search items (Double-Clicking on Search box) so that items i search are highlighted. However if i open AE terminal, nei stopped working. The onlything helped was minecraft restarting

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
I got simular situation in other tech pack. It happens if i search items (Double-Clicking on Search box) so that items i search are highlighted. However if i open AE terminal, nei stopped working. The onlything helped was minecraft restarting
that was a known bug but i am quite sure it already got fixed? also never happend to me i think it was a java 7 exclusive bug^^

gt-3000

Jul 29, 2019
Since the new update my ftb keeps crashing :( and I am already playing on max RAM. Do you guys know a solution for this?

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, found a way to quickly make master of my bone pick. I have a wall around my base, and zombies are stupid and didn't reach me. I just strike it on the heads. With oneshot i decapitaded them. And my pick exp rose realy fast

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
stop wasting time on your bone pick ;P also what i did when istartet the map was to just run arround my base the first few nights killing mobs with my tools lots of skill ep and zombies are easy too kill

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
stop wasting time on your bone pick ;P also what i did when istartet the map was to just run arround my base the first few nights killing mobs with my tools lots of skill ep and zombies are easy too kill

Yeah i know. I restarted world. And added a few mods of my choice. (FastCraft, Jabba, LogisticPipes). And i derped. Lost my bow, sword, HQM quest book and even pick

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, found a way to quickly make master of my bone pick. I have a wall around my base, and zombies are stupid and didn't reach me. I just strike it on the heads. With oneshot i decapitaded them. And my pick exp rose realy fast
=)
Yeah i know. I restarted world. And added a few mods of my choice. (FastCraft, Jabba, LogisticPipes). And i derped. Lost my bow, sword, HQM quest book and even pick
Will consider logistic pipes, Jabba = No, cause its too easy/common

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
=)

Will consider logistic pipes, Jabba = No, cause its too easy/common

I added logistic pipe because it can make life easier. I can not specify how many item must be in that machine with BC pipes. AE is too far away. And since power gen is expensive, i disabled power requierment.

I added jabba, because i am not satisfied with storage draver. When using BC pipes, i had more issue with Storage draver. Sometimes items didn't go in when they could. I already complained on the mod page. But until its fixed, i will not tuch Storage Drawer. I Like using dolly. But i am thinking disabling Diamond dolly, so that spawners can't be moved

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
Im having trouble fishing in the water storage spacial thing. Whenever I put my bobber in it floats to above the water and no fish come :/

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
Spires gives you the actual smashed ores, Like if you mine a hardened gold ores you know you will get smashed gold ore... Meteors are LOTTO you dont know what you may get..

Does the hammer need to have Looting on it to make ores when minning meterors?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Im having trouble fishing in the water storage spacial thing. Whenever I put my bobber in it floats to above the water and no fish come :/

Fishing sadly is a vanilla-problem, quiet always annoying to get it work normally.
Best bet while you not have enough water to make a big pool: make a 2x2 or 3x3 (only 1 block deep is enough) stand inside and aim at the air aboth you, that the bobber falls from the sky into the water. This way it works alot more seen on trying to fish the "normal way".