[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Karma just a thought seeing how we are using buildcraft pipes for majority of the game. Curious if you could look in to adding Logistics pipe mod i think it would work well with build craft and give us a medium tier automation.
Considering the amount of steps required to craft most things we will still be forced to used 50 autocrafters. And the crafting process required in logistic pipes would i think add to the hardcore feel. Plus i think it is interchangeable with Ae2 so it would make a smooth transition to Ae2 when we get there. Not sure how it would work with drawers but so far the interaction with Bc pipes and drawers has been unreliable.
Just a thought :)

rotwhip3

Jul 29, 2019
quick question, when i type /hqm quest, it says that i dont have the permission to do this

EDIT: nvm

sigaming

Jul 29, 2019
Blast Off version 1.1.10 may be broken. Lots of missing mods and items. some of the ones I had to replace were Ticon, radixcore, steves factory manager. Unless this is a pack update that requires a new world?
EDIT: uh oh no more free non educational wikis. And thats where the factory manager download was.

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
You had said to look on page 1 for this info, I found it on page 24. Maybe I didn't see it in the first post and if I didn't then I apologize. But don't tell me to look at the first page if it's not easily found.
Ya just under the front page picture it says to tp to the cords........

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... I wondered if the recipe for Capacitors could be a bit less grindy, like an Ingot of Enhanced Galgadorian Metall instead of a block.
The problem with them is, that you need so damn many of them, that alone the masses you need makes them quiet expensive.

(It may be, that I'm just the wrong person for this modpack, too, since I'm someone who loves to build more instead of spending hours and hours and hours grinding mobs for ressources. And it feels like you need to spend at least half your time playing with grinding mobs ^^")

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... I wondered if the recipe for Capacitors could be a bit less grindy, like an Ingot of Enhanced Galgadorian Metall instead of a block.
The problem with them is, that you need so damn many of them, that alone the masses you need makes them quiet expensive.

(It may be, that I'm just the wrong person for this modpack, too, since I'm someone who loves to build more instead of spending hours and hours and hours grinding mobs for ressources. And it feels like you need to spend at least half your time playing with grinding mobs ^^")
I agree with you Nezraddin, the recipes for almost everything require blocks of galgadorian, and even with the new cheaper recipe it is a nuisance to grind for all the mod drops. Takes hours for 1 block then machines will require 2-4 of them.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019

I think the soul shards mod would help a lot with this problem.
Can be a grindy mod but allows you to grind mobs with the end being able to control spawners.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
About the crash with NEI, all crash reports I have had with that are identical and start with:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:135)​

So, I disabled the removal of the three Mariculture Crucible recipes for snow, ice, and cake in ModTweaker.zs. It has only been 4 hours since I have done that but I haven't had any crashes looking up recipes. It would seem that Mariculture doesn't like missing recipes with the Crucible.

Reactions: DoomSquirter

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
I think the soul shards mod would help a lot with this problem.
Can be a grindy mod but allows you to grind mobs with the end being able to control spawners.
Thinking the same thing with soul shards. Even though you can just afk and let them get you a bunch of drops you would still need to kill near 1000 of a specific mob just to be able to use them. Would also allow you to focus on other quests and things instead of just farming all the different mob drops needed for galgorian

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thinking the same thing with soul shards. Even though you can just afk and let them get you a bunch of drops you would still need to kill near 1000 of a specific mob just to be able to use them. Would also allow you to focus on other quests and things instead of just farming all the different mob drops needed for galgorian

Not that you can go afk for long with the hydration and hunger mechanics ^^

greene90000

Jul 29, 2019
Im at the point where the only thing i can/need to do is grind mod drops to advance in quests. I got 95% of the quests done leading to the metallurgic infuser quests.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be cool building a massive logistics system, A vast industrial age piping system integrating in to a future space tech. And whacking a enderman knowing your Going to trap him and enslave his race.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Im at the point where the only thing i can/need to do is grind mod drops to advance in quests. I got 95% of the quests done leading to the metallurgic infuser quests.
I'm curious to know how you have handled storage and crafting.
Unless your just patient and goal oriented.

greene90000

Jul 29, 2019
2015-01-01_19.57.22.png
2015-01-01_19.57.15.png
2015-01-01_19.56.50.png