[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So the pack isn't working. It won't load, when I hit launch I just get a black screen that closes afterwards. I assume this is the problem with adventure packs other people have talked about?

NVM, fixed it.

Last edited:

popeicus86

Jul 29, 2019
So the pack isn't working. It won't load, when I hit launch I just get a black screen that closes afterwards. I assume this is the problem with adventure packs other people have talked about?

NVM, fixed it.

i have the same problem pls tell me how you fixed this

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Is the autogrowth of pneumatic plants disabled? They reach maturity then stop.
These things are supposed to grow like weeds

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
So I have a black screen and... *rofl* sorry. I had this issue too but saw at least 2-3 pages back, you mostly saying the same thing and figured it out :)

I do have 2 issues tho.

1) random crashes when looking up recipes. It's happened twice and I want to ensure it wasn't when It wasn't something else that was causing it. Will post log if it happens again.

2) So, a couple of in-game days and my 3rd bar (oxygen level?) goes down to 98.x percent and I start getting a slowness debuff. this happened for a couple of days in game. Now, I suddenly have a haste 2 buff that just won't go away and I have that alongside the slowness debuff when my oxygen drops a bit. Is this intended? If so, what's causing it? I did wade in that pool for a bit and I am getting my drinking water from it as well. but I've been doing that since the beginning. I thought it was a infernal mob in rogue dungeon below starting point but I move away and it won't go away (slowness debuff does so I attributed the slowness debuff to the infernal mob). The haste one tho I can't figure out.

Very disconcerted about meteors and enviromine (especially with earthquakes enabled [what fun I guess]). Especially with the latter having all of the things except food spoilage enabled. I've played alot of crash landing so I'm used to the hydration aspect, but looking forward to playing this pack alot. It seems a lot of fun thus far.

edit: haste 2 buff not haste 1

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
i have the same problem pls tell me how you fixed this
UPDATE ADVENTURE PACK TO THE NEWEST VERSION!
Is the autogrowth of pneumatic plants disabled? They reach maturity then stop.
These things are supposed to grow like weeds
There is a difference between mature inactive and active plants also different plants have different conditions to spread like for rainplants it needs to rain lightning need lightning and so on ^^ (for creeper plants just hit them with bonemeal once and they should turn active)

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE ADVENTURE PACK TO THE NEWEST VERSION!

There is a difference between mature inactive and active plants also different plants have different conditions to spread like for rainplants it needs to rain lightning need lightning and so on ^^ (for creeper plants just hit them with bonemeal once and they should turn active)

Wow guess I'm gonna need t learn how to use drones real quick then :)

JLib

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find a link anywhere for the newest version of adventure pack :\

Link Anyone?

iskall85

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.9 today, was gonna continue my Youtube series. A lot of things have changed, but the most annoying thing that makes it impossible for me to make good YT content is the Music / Sound that plays when mobs are nearby, because you cant lower / control that volume anywhere. Anyone please help?

Telanor

Jul 29, 2019
So I was able to get the steam hammer to work. It seems to require the boiler to be actively creating steam. Doesn't function even if there is steam stored. But I still can't repair my armor. I think it has something to do with the fact that the armor we start with is renamed to Exo Armor.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Still not getting rid of Speed 2 buff. :(

But I did have another ctd with recipes. Pastee Link

It has happened now looking up recipe of wooden axe 10 mins into game, elevator, and this time, (U)sed in recipes for apples.

In each time, after starting client back up, the same thing that ctd'd me before works now. So it's definately a random occurrance. Each time the log looked the same, mariculture at the top.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.9 today, was gonna continue my Youtube series. A lot of things have changed, but the most annoying thing that makes it impossible for me to make good YT content is the Music / Sound that plays when mobs are nearby, because you cant lower / control that volume anywhere. Anyone please help?

Press numpad - for Battle music control, or delete mod Battlemusic

JLib

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find a link anywhere for the newest version of adventure pack :\

Link Anyone?
So I found the link on the first page but I still crash on world load.

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-01_11.46.53-client.txt
    29 KB · Views: 60

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Well I fixed my water storage. Turns out my power had gone out. I suggest to everyone that they remove the power cells from the bottom of the machine after putting in a spatial cell thingie. Once you need to put in another just put your energy cell back down and then take it back. After this runs out you will probably have enough wood to power the stirling generator, or have a more efficient power source.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
So I was able to get the steam hammer to work. It seems to require the boiler to be actively creating steam. Doesn't function even if there is steam stored. But I still can't repair my armor. I think it has something to do with the fact that the armor we start with is renamed to Exo Armor.

Think it was primarily given to give you as a early fighting chance I barely used mine much any way, I cleared 4 dungeons so far very slowly using my mineral water, not cheaty considering infernal drain you down in one hit,
kill enough of them they literally throw enchanted armor at you, I'm trashing more armor then i can wear.

krulaks

Jul 29, 2019
How to fix this error:
When I launch BlastOff - crash: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-01_19.44.51-client.txt
    21.3 KB · Views: 61

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Well I lost water storage. Turns out festive creepers throw TNT even when you are right next to them. Also turns out that three of them tend to be destructive. Also, turns out that all three were right below the spatial drive thingie. I suggest that the dungeon right underneath the base be edited so there isn't anything below you. I lost a lot from the TNT including two ethereal glass, a dense power cell, some of the spatial pylons, and I got an energy acceptor from the ruins, but I have no idea how to use it,