[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MagicDad76

Jul 29, 2019
79VPmPh.png

Really sorry for this, this was out of my control

Will be fixed in 1.1.10

I understand completely. I was just happy that you could tell us how to fix it quickly. I have my first LP episode posted... and recorded my 2nd one for Tuesday.

BlazeFacee

Jul 29, 2019
When ever I run the pack the minecraft window stays black for a while then crashes with no log to copy I have updated then downgraded my java what do I do.

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, that fixed it.

Last question: Why are all my FTB directories in Windows/Temp Internet Files/.... directories?
Can/should I change that?

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Are people not able to use the search function or just read 1 page prior to the on they are posting on?^^ i mean the crash due to adventurepack has been asked and answered atleast 15times today already

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed that in the stone brick and cobble part of the dungeon closest to you that there will be about a hundred infernal treasure slimes. They are all one or two hits but the infernal effects almost kill me. I am usually on fire, withered, poisoned, and in a web so I am usually left with just a few hearts. After I kill them all they don't spawn till I leave and come back again. I will try and provide pictures.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed that in the stone brick and cobble part of the dungeon closest to you that there will be about a hundred infernal treasure slimes. They are all one or two hits but the infernal effects almost kill me. I am usually on fire, withered, poisoned, and in a web so I am usually left with just a few hearts. After I kill them all they don't spawn till I leave and come back again. I will try and provide pictures.
Lowered the spawn rates from 50%-> 20% in next update

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get clay? I need bricks to make a mold.

You get the Gravel from the spires (hardened gravel) and hammer it to stones and sometimes gravel. Then you hammer the gravel for Sand. Then the sand to dust. After that you put the Dust into a Woodenbarrel filled with water.
(you need to use the exnihilio hammers for that to work)