[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well I agree about the amount of water, but I personally think that there should be a way at least in midgame to semi-/fully automate water (because you kinda don't want to do that manually forever). Sadly the frying-pan seems not to have any input/output sides at all, so no pipes-automating.
Drones? :p Have one right clicking Snow blocks, One right clicking glass bottles, and a vaccum hopper sucking the water bottles, then a drone right clicking the water bottles in wooden barrels and Enderio pipes to pipe em out :D

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, drones... yeah that's a way I may test, though still a long way to go there for me. ^^

But I would change enderio pipes into buildcraft pipes, because enderio is pretty much very late game ^^

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
or you just use the extra util pipes ^^ also ender io adds a block that generates water its a 2x2x1 structure

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well that is, if the water-generating still works. (most modpacks with this water-thing inside disables everything that comes with infinite water)

And seeing the new recipe for transfer-nodes... you really have a thing for really evil recipes :p

DR_Creeple

Jul 29, 2019
can i give you a tip for the quest book quest with out reputation stay unclaimd can i sugest you to put a status of 0 to the quest with out reputation so they dont stay unclaimd

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well that is, if the water-generating still works. (most modpacks with this water-thing inside disables everything that comes with infinite water)

And seeing the new recipe for transfer-nodes... you really have a thing for really evil recipes :p
Hatsune.Miku.240.246100.jpg

can i give you a tip for the quest book quest with out reputation stay unclaimd can i sugest you to put a status of 0 to the quest with out reputation so they dont stay unclaimd
Working on it already! didnt add reputation for the rest as it was too late D:

EquinoxPT

Jul 29, 2019
I believe i tried that yesterday and it didn't work..But i will try again today, maybe i was doing something wrong.

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I believe i tried that yesterday and it didn't work..But i will try again today, maybe i was doing something wrong
Might be the Durability of the pick? is it a full bone pick? Also bone pick can only be upgrade to UPTO copper, Then you need to change to a copper pick and upgrade it ;3 then iron then bronze i think..

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
you can only upgrade 1 tier with the heads and if you want a tip go do the quest that gives you the candy pickaxe or try to go for alumite right away (hammering lots of meteors with your hammer) anything else seems to be a waste of time ^^

EquinoxPT

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, i was doing it wrong yesterday.
btw, the Water that gives Speed and Regen can be rigth clicked with Bottles for unlimited Water Bottles. Is that suposed to happen?

timedr

Jul 29, 2019
hi
I downloaded the game today played it and did '/hqm quest' and it said I have no promotion how do I fix it

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Can I give an advice? Maybe in next version, you should add another one sign/poster near the quest book with "open to LAN, then write /hqm quest". I think, that may solve a lot of questions here.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried with HQM. I have problem with unclamed quest. I complained in the past. Since you updated some quest that added reputation. When i claim those quest (I found 3 of them), those staied claimed.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Also capacitor is imposible to craft. To create Basic Capacitor you need advanced PCB. To create advance PCB you need 4 Basic capacitor. (Infinitive loop?)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Just as an idea - since I'm not a modder I don't know if that's actually possible ^^"

Could it be changed, that besides being on a furnace, the frying-pan would be heated from a flaxbeard-steamheater as well?
If that would be possible, it would put the flaxbeard-mod a bit more into something you really want early game. (so using water and fuel to heat the frying pan to make more water)

Reactions: RehabOholic