[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

iskall85

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Karma,
The server files works fine, but the map doesnt generate, it's no structure at spawn. What are we doing wrong? We tried copying over the single player world as well, but that doesnt work either.. Super weird.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta love the invisible, infernal, fireball mobs in the nether ;) Finally found Fire Flower seeds, never been so hype.

Does ores gen in the nether? It seems emeralds are more common than diamonds in the overworld. I have 36 emeralds, and 0 diamonds so far.

skyneta1a

Jul 29, 2019
Can any one explain the ae system. How do I get enough power to use the other storage. Cells

As soon as I used the sapling storage cell I removed the dense cells, energy acceptor and stirling generator and made a recharge area. You get full cells from quests as well. Energy acceptor must be touching the me cable/spacial port and the cells touching the acceptor.

Does ores gen in the nether? It seems emeralds are more common than diamonds in the overworld. I have 36 emeralds, and 0 diamonds so far.

Nether Ores mod is not in this. Keep going to different spires I have the same amount of emeralds as diamonds.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Diamonds are generated like 600+ blocks away from your spawn zone @RehabOholic - i managed to get there and back in one day, but lacked the time to do any real mining.
I have horrendous luck with infernal mobs ruining my day, so i wanted to get back to camp asap.
As far as food is concerned you have at least two if you used your head from those oak trees and put 2+2 together with the apples! :)
There is probably alot more, but i havnt found them yet.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it's intended , but until it's nerfed using mariculture fish surrounded by 4 bread makes fish sticks , but doesn't count against food cap .

Smegghed

Jul 29, 2019
Did anyone work out how to get a map to successfully generate on a server? I've got everything up and running (thanks to the server files Karma posted earlier) but no go on the map. I'm just standing on a barren earth, no base or anything.

RickJ

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack karmarcharger, need to ask about powering the shell constructor. I have tried the treadmills with the wolves, cant get them to stay/use them. Tried the pink worker cell but that comes out empty(double checked that I unloaded the sapling storage cell), tried using the sterling generator & crafting a survivalist generator with no luck. I've even tried a lever to supply a redstone signal with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers Rick

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a hard time completing the "tool upgrades" quest. In short I can't get the clay balls to register. As each block of clay has been produced I've broken it, once I recognized it wasn't registering I reformed them into blocks and broke again. At this point I have 12 clay balls in my inventory and the remaining sub-quests are registering as complete. A search suggests others where having some issues getting them to register, but that once reformed and broken the issue fixed itself..... as I've ruled out that issue I'm reaching out for ideas.

Note: I'm selectively reading this thread through the search function as I'm looking for "fun" and trying to be as "nooby" as possible..... so please pardon me if I've missed an answer to this issue.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
trying to click on Mariculture Items that require to be in water are a pain with the saltwater thing!!! I look at the fish trap(even say I'm looking at it in walla), but I still get the debuff. Don't get me started on the fish breeder.lol

skyneta1a

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a hard time completing the "tool upgrades" quest. In short I can't get the clay balls to register. As each block of clay has been produced I've broken it, once I recognized it wasn't registering I reformed them into blocks and broke again. At this point I have 12 clay balls in my inventory and the remaining sub-quests are registering as complete. A search suggests others where having some issues getting them to register, but that once reformed and broken the issue fixed itself..... as I've ruled out that issue I'm reaching out for ideas.

Note: I'm selectively reading this thread through the search function as I'm looking for "fun" and trying to be as "nooby" as possible..... so please pardon me if I've missed an answer to this issue.

I can't reproduce the issue you're having. I reset the quest 5 times using hqm edit, the clay registers every time after breaking 2 clay blocks.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Did anyone work out how to get a map to successfully generate on a server? I've got everything up and running (thanks to the server files Karma posted earlier) but no go on the map. I'm just standing on a barren earth, no base or anything.
/tp (name) 878 100 1062

Click Manual submit?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack karmarcharger, need to ask about powering the shell constructor. I have tried the treadmills with the wolves, cant get them to stay/use them. Tried the pink worker cell but that comes out empty(double checked that I unloaded the sapling storage cell), tried using the sterling generator & crafting a survivalist generator with no luck. I've even tried a lever to supply a redstone signal with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers Rick
Thanks for the info will be fixed asap

Just give yourself a pig and a wolf to solve the issue while waiting

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.4 update
- Kawaiii 5 new cool food added
- Primitivemobs mod added
- StatusHud mod added
- Updated buildcraft 6.2.6
- Enabled Air quality ( environmine)
- Fixed Piggy quest
- Fixed Wolfie quest
- Disabled naughty mariculture food >;3
- Added all vanilla saplings and leaves to crucible melt to water list
- Get blue slime from slime sappling and leaves
- Added Air quality quest

Reactions: skyneta1a

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Heya *waves*
Since today I'm playing around with the modpack, too.

Though two little things I need to ask:
Since I updated to the 1.1.4 Version the temperature, water and sanity bar all are in the upper left now, unreadable since they all take the same spot. Is that a problem cause I started the world with 1.1.3?

And more important... I need a little help with getting started in smeltery. I know the concept of using the crucible as mini-smeltery, though my big problem is: I need an ingot-cast to make ingots, but for making an ingot-cast I first need 1 ingot... which bings me to the point that I don't know how to get past this. Do I have to find an ingot somewhere in the world or is there something made to get past it which I not saw yet/probably oversaw?
(I tried using the flaxbeard-crucible/mold too, but had to notice then, that you cannot put ore into it)