[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
now i find this after removing every spawner in all floors in the dungeon near me.. new map then so i wont feel like i removed a lot of challenge :p
xD i added the new map to 1.1.3 anyways lol, do note the dungeons wont have their chest as they dont have spawners :p

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
any chance in the future updates to actually move the dungeon or the base away from each other? lets say 50 or 100 blocks away? i saw another dungeon just 40+ blocks away from the base
2 dungeons near each other will be a lag fest

Naeo

Jul 29, 2019
Is the only way to get water as of the newest patch (with the redone base) through a crucible? It takes so much leaves and so long I'm barely keeping myself hydrated o.o; The ice in the cavern isn't harvestable, and i'm stuck making water and only water with the one lava source powered crucible.

EDIT: derp... didn't think of utilizing the MASSIVE SNOW TOWER right next to my base with a shovel. Hello Snow, meet crucible

On an unrelated note: I'm really enjoying this pack. but dear sweet baby jesus did you want to make us work for that iron o.o; Kudos!

haohaopatte

Jul 29, 2019
So i'm still here running into the double ores mod source problems. Any suggestions? Should i just use multi mc? (was using 1.1.2 on ftb launcher)

SpectraTheOverlord

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm interesting it put the pack on fast graphics and 5 render distance and all the other things for more fps and i get like 15fps and after i put all of the settings to max like fancy graphics,7 render.etc i get 50 fps XD

Naeo

Jul 29, 2019
That's really weird, Spectra o.o;

I dont think i've touched the settings and it works fine. Granted i have a semi-okay gaming laptop.

Question for anyone: Smeltry is required to get any form of ingot, i have the iron ore, but can't harvest gold yet o_O; any suggestions on getting casts? I've got a monster head on my pickaxe, and it only allows me to harvest iron still (after 2 level ups mind you)

Also, how are you guys utilizing the furnace to power a crucible for your lava? I'm running out of cobble and clay to cook up xD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So i'm still here running into the double ores mod source problems. Any suggestions? Should i just use multi mc? (was using 1.1.2 on ftb launcher)
Delete everything u downloaded in ftb, then reinstall it, will work fine
oh and how do i get cobble?
Smash Hardened gravel for stone
That's really weird, Spectra o.o;

I dont think i've touched the settings and it works fine. Granted i have a semi-okay gaming laptop.

Question for anyone: Smeltry is required to get any form of ingot, i have the iron ore, but can't harvest gold yet o_O; any suggestions on getting casts? I've got a monster head on my pickaxe, and it only allows me to harvest iron still (after 2 level ups mind you)

Also, how are you guys utilizing the furnace to power a crucible for your lava? I'm running out of cobble and clay to cook up xD
Raid the nearby "dungeon" it has Netherack fires in the first basement!

Naeo

Jul 29, 2019
Raid the nearby "dungeon" it has Netherack fires in the first basement!

Oh i made lava with the Crucible via the furnace, and have it in it's own little room now :3 I was just running low on things to cook up to get the 1000mb xD

I'm not touching that dungeon's interior until i have something more than a bone sword and Holy meat. The # of infernal mobs i've encountered have left me with one life. and i've got a pretty nice get up going at the moment. (Are there extra hearts in said dungeons or through other quest rewards?)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Oh i made lava with the Crucible via the furnace, and have it in it's own little room now :3 I was just running low on things to cook up to get the 1000mb xD

I'm not touching that dungeon's interior until i have something more than a bone sword and Holy meat. The # of infernal mobs i've encountered have left me with one life. and i've got a pretty nice get up going at the moment. (Are there extra hearts in said dungeons or through other quest rewards?)

No extra hearts, but there is a quest ( Nature Route) that gives you Sync constructor and a bunch of slaves to power it infinitly!, That quest is cheaper to complete in 1.1.3!

Naeo

Jul 29, 2019
Oh very nice. looks like i'm turtling until i get to there :eek:
also: is sleeping disabled on purpose so we go insane both IRL and in game =P

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

A short overview of the map in 1.1.0++

For those who are curious about the unknown that awaits them when they update!