[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any mobs near by and is it dark outside. Because the only way to recover is for it to be daylight and no mobs.
Ah, its dark ... perhaps the quest book should be changed to reflect that the plants only make you less loonie when its light outside?

Edit: Ok @Shane2482 - im still not regenerating sanity, i am outside without a cloud in the sky - no mobs either, two rose bushes and a tree, however switching from the bushes to a dandelion seems to cause sanity to go up.

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod contains the minimap? My computer is generally terrible, and the minimap is probably the single worst contributor to low fps
Journeymap
Pls help, it says that there is mod source duplicate (CS2 ores) and minecraft
!.1.0 is on the launcher! just donwload it from the launcher.

For anyone having problems with the 1.1.0 in the laucher, here is the links

Client: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_OElxTzRZN056cTQ/view?usp=sharing
Server: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_ZGJwUDJjQWh6NG8/view?usp=sharing

Go to Feedthebeast/blastOff folder, the minecraft folder, then delete those folders in the minecraft folder that are similar to the one from the download, and copy the downloaded files over in place of them, then launch should work. DO NOT delete the minecraft folder entirely!

I dont think you are supposed to grow the trees inside the spatial storage.... Just pick them up and bring them outside...

Karma, the clay quest is not fixed yet.... Since its a crafting quest it doesnt detect the clay coz you are not crafting it, you are breaking the clay block. Maybe switch to an inventory detect quest?

Yes i fixed it in the above link

Last edited:

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
i am done playing this pack i know it is a hardcore pack but you are going
to far the way you have made it it is not fun to play you do not have a
hardcore pack you have a super duper hardcore pack and that is not fun

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Sorry if its not up to your standards, perhaps you'll find something out there suited for you :) anyways thanks for playing this pack!

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Journeymap

!.1.0 is on the launcher! just donwload it from the launcher.

For anyone having problems with the 1.1.0 in the laucher, here is the links

Client: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_OElxTzRZN056cTQ/view?usp=sharing
Server: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_ZGJwUDJjQWh6NG8/view?usp=sharing

Go to Feedthebeast/blastOff folder, the minecraft folder, then delete those folders in the minecraft folder that are similar to the one from the download, and copy the downloaded files over in place of them, then launch should work. DO NOT delete the minecraft folder entirely!

Yes i fixed it in the above link

Deleting and copypasting does not stop the CS2 ores duplicate crash for me.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

You can always type HQM Hardcore. That will at least give you 3 lives. Or if you can make it a little while into the quest's it looks like you get a Sync chamber witch will act as a life(clone). I have had to start over 6 times now, and all but the first time was a few hours in. It is a really hard pack, but "if I'm right" the modpack creator is still working on it, so that would mean more balances to the pack. Hope that helps, Happy Gaming:)

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
ok this is strange.. i was using 1.06 and it was working fine then i updated to 1.10 and i got the duplicate error

so i reverted back to 1.06 and now it has that duplicate error

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested to see some screenshots of players base setups! What's going to be the mid/end game power gen, are people making the starting base the permanent home, or are you building elsewhere? Thought it would be neat to see how others are playing:)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i got this error when i try to update again to 1.10

"Error while downloading modpack: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://losangeles1.creeperrepo.net/FTB2/privatepacks/BlastOff/1_1_0/BlastOff.zip" in the console window

i already tried changing the download location and that error still persist

the game loads up to the dupe error but its using the 1.06 version it seems the update was skip automatically

Working on a fix! sorry for the problems, it was running fine when i tested it on multimc Q_Q