[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE="PrometheanSky, post: 1262008, member: 168191" and Asteroids were great, I have ores coming out of my ears now. No gold, but you can turn copper and aluminum into gold, so no biggie.

Note: please don't "fix" the gold exploit. We need it after magical wood got nerfed.[/QUOTE]

Gold is on mercury.

PS @karmarcharger why is the enderquarry disabled? I need it for mining planets...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not counting the times I had to dig to find the boss room, that did happen a few times. On five occasions the dungeon lead straight to the reward chest without a boss room in between. I only encountered that problem once more of the next seven dungeons, so it was probably just a really bad string of luck. Had bad luck with the moon dungeons too, had to clear eight of them before finding a rocket plan.

The fact that I was using Journey Map instead of the one that came in the modpack helped. Just kept checking the big map for the telltale crater.

Mars and Asteroids were great, I have ores coming out of my ears now. No gold, but you can turn copper and aluminum into gold, so no biggie.

Note: please don't "fix" the gold exploit. We need it after magical wood got nerfed.
..... Make a drop trap in the nether for gold?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
[QUOTE="PrometheanSky, post: 1262008, member: 168191" and Asteroids were great, I have ores coming out of my ears now. No gold, but you can turn copper and aluminum into gold, so no biggie.

Note: please don't "fix" the gold exploit. We need it after magical wood got nerfed.

Gold is on mercury.

PS @karmarcharger why is the enderquarry disabled? I need it for mining planets...[/QUOTE]
Use steve carts, there was a chunkloading issue with ender stuff.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Well now I must say that oil would make for a good moat material, it spontaneously combusts whenever I place it.

Also... did the steamed foods get removed? That was the only reason why I was interested in Flaxbeard... for more food options...

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
What am I doing wrong building the salination plant. I dont know where to build it. The tempreature is allways 0 :/

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
What am I doing wrong building the salination plant. I dont know where to build it. The tempreature is allways 0 :/

Following the advice of other forum goes, I just built a working one on Venus. Am using ender tanks to pump back to the overworld. Beware, hooking an ender IO fluid pipe to an ender tank voids any brine beyond the 16 buckets that fill it. Use wood/emerald pipes and a redstone/autarchic engine to pump it out.

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
I am now kicking myself so very hard. I just did some testing, and discovered that my power system is about as unefficent as I could have possibly built it. Heat generators seemed like such a good idea since they can produce power passively. Worst lava:rf ratio of all the possibilities. Ugh.

Rebuilt power system. Stirling generators. They automatically push/pull into a casting table. Pump lava into table to fill a bucket, and away you go.

200k rf/bucket, and dirt cheap. Octadic capacitors boost it to over a million, but not even remotely worth the resources.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I am now kicking myself so very hard. I just did some testing, and discovered that my power system is about as unefficent as I could have possibly built it. Heat generators seemed like such a good idea since they can produce power passively. Worst lava:rf ratio of all the possibilities. Ugh.

Rebuilt power system. Stirling generators. They automatically push/pull into a casting table. Pump lava into table to fill a bucket, and away you go.

200k rf/bucket, and dirt cheap. Octadic capacitors boost it to over a million, but not even remotely worth the resources.
lol wow using the casting tables to fill the buckets? Genius.

tsv84

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing with a friend on a server online, and our botania flowers vanish(crafted ones) after some time, is this part of the modpack or? gotta ask cause cannot find any info about this.

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing with a friend on a server online, and our botania flowers vanish(crafted ones) after some time, is this part of the modpack or? gotta ask cause cannot find any info about this.

Let me guess, dayblooms? It's a config setting, they die after a few days. No free mana for you. I think the nightshade does the same. Other flowers should persist though.

tsv84

Jul 29, 2019
so far its happend with the daybloom, nightshade and hydroangeas, was just wondering if it was part of the game or a bug, thats really all there is to it :D

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to still use this plant or does better ore processing stop there at this point and the quests still go on?
I recommend a mob grinder for metals really. Gold, iron, and steel are produced heavily in a mob grinder.

it's part of the mod pack, working as intended :)
It is actually a normal part of the Botania mod itself, it is just that most users of the mod turn that feature off.

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else stumped trying to find sulfur on Io? I don't know if they're underground or surface, so I've tried a few things. So far I've run around covering about a 2000 block radius from my landing point. I've dug multiple underground tunnels at various elevations, each about 1000 blocks long (molecular disassembler ftw). Even made a block of unstable ingots to look through the ground.

When that didn't pan out, I went into my test world, and I have flat out obliterated the landscape with no luck. You can do a lot of damage with carts in creative mode. Only thing I haven't done is fire up MC Edit, and that's only because I've never used it before.