[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
i keep on watching the forums for bug fixes and a update to the pack.
Most to all of the bugs have been fixed, it looks like all future updates will be when mods themselves make updates and so the pack will update to the new version of the mod.

Israel Rodriguez

Jul 29, 2019
Configs, mods, minetweaker, [insert anything here].

Was specificly asking how this modPack author did it. But thanks for the reply. I have tried numerous methods, but can not quite get it the way I'm looking. Although minetweaker does not tweak terrain generation but, again thanks for the help.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody knows why can't I make slime crossbow body / limb ?
I think it could be because of iguana tweaks, but I've already got a slime crossbow body (blue) and I don't remember how... it may have been a quest reward I am not sure...

Is it meant to be like that or is iguana tweaks just not updated?

@karmarcharger do you know anything about this?

If you hover ur mouse and press shift over the cast/patterns it will show more information...

I know about that feature, but I don't know why can't you make for example slime crossbow limb / body .
Those materials are the best ones you can use, because slime is pretty much a machine gun...

Here you go, (yeah it took me a while)

http://imgur.com/a/5f3Bu

You can't make slime crossbow limb nor slime crossbow body (the only parts that you can craft are: Stone, Bone, Obsidian and netherrack (when using non metal materials) otherwise all metals seem to work))

The problem is that slime is not a metal so I don't know if it is intended to be like that or not.

So much info @karmarcharger I know, but I just want to ask if it is intended to be like that or is it just a tweak or a bug.
The slime crossbows are the best ones, they can shoot really fast!

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else have issues using the Machine Configurator from buildcraft? (IE, crashing when you try to use it)

Certain parts of my base are a complete mess because I can't get it to work, leaving me with inability to automate various systems that should just be able to work by themselves (such as making sand and glass).

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug.....

Thanks, is there anything close to the slime parts? I know that cobalt is one of the best, but is there anything that has a quick drawback?

Does anyone else have issues using the Machine Configurator from buildcraft? (IE, crashing when you try to use it)

Certain parts of my base are a complete mess because I can't get it to work, leaving me with inability to automate various systems that should just be able to work by themselves (such as making sand and glass).

Dafuq is a machine configurator?
(the thing from buildcraft additions?)

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Dafuq is a machine configurator?
(the thing from buildcraft additions?)

Yes, the "Machine Configurator from buildcraft" is the thing from buildcraft additions.

You need it to set the output of various machines like the Kinetic Duster, the heated furnace, those weird energy cube things... Since I'm getting into Mekanism stuff now it's not really essential anymore... But it'd be nice if I could just use the low-tech machines that I have now rather than wasting my time to build an expensive machine to do the same thing. I'm also pretty sure that heated furnace with kinetic coils around it is probably the fastest way to cook stuff.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the "Machine Configurator from buildcraft" is the thing from buildcraft additions.

You need it to set the output of various machines like the Kinetic Duster, the heated furnace, those weird energy cube things... Since I'm getting into Mekanism stuff now it's not really essential anymore... But it'd be nice if I could just use the low-tech machines that I have now rather than wasting my time to build an expensive machine to do the same thing. I'm also pretty sure that heated furnace with kinetic coils around it is probably the fastest way to cook stuff.

Well I have never used buildcraft additions, since they are pretty low tech and I have tier2 processing already.

I have a vanilla furnace with 5 freakin steam heaters so it is fast as hell!

Edit: weird, why did it do a quote 2 times?

tortmancomith

Jul 29, 2019
First off sorry for my previous post it isn't my intention to be difficult. The metallurgic infuser is most well known for making alloys in the machine, and flax beards cannot be automated without a mess. So my first suggestion since it has little use in the massive amount of brass needed would be make or find a recipe for brass to go in it. That would make a logical progression through that area. It would require flax beards to be there still to get there but remove all the steam tick you collect with flax beards. i was so exited making the infuser thinking real soon this things going to help me get rid of the complex of stuff i have to make one brass. Stepping in to the industrial revolution is a huge step and in a legit world that is a huge accomplishment. I truly love yogcast but unfortunately those are videos done several versions ago and as any yogcast fan know they spawn in 99% of what they get. Im not sure if it is possible to make a mekanism recipe for that but aiden or unpaired would probably help if it was needed. Also to stop the crashes in nei ae2 recipe helper for nei recipes in me system can be fixed for the most part updating the ae2 mod. please don't get me wrong the reason for the frustration is i think the pack is awsome. Just recipe adjustments to make progression move though that point would inspire a lot people who quit to possibly pick up on a lets play abandoned or restart there worlds.

toaran

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
i tried to build a mob farm (spawn tower...) but the inside of my tower is always brightly lit or at least it looks like it and i get with F7 only yellow marks...
am i doing something wrong? that tower design worked i all other modpacks i tried it...

there is a roof with half slabs

any ideas?

T

tortmancomith

Jul 29, 2019
In alot packs i have done half slabs will cause light to come through. try to cap with regular blocks then use half slabs for the top to prevent spawns. Hope that helps.

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
i build a big room under my base, no torches nothing, but i only get a few mobs every 10 mins or so... what is wrong with the mob spawning or am i doing something wrong

toaran

Jul 29, 2019
hmm that fixed the lighting :) thanks

but something is of with mod spawning is different here ;)

T

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
not even at my base now days, in the beginning i had lots of mobs at night now i have none and at my mob farm i never had any spawns really

anyone know a solution?

Funkyformer

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me. I am having a problem where I can't unload the Spatial Drive to get the saplings. The drive goes to the second slot in the port, but is still the exact same. Can I please have some help with this?