[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't made a mob farm yet, don't really want to...

You are making a mistake :p

I think when the pet spider grows it fights with you.

Yup he does and I think you can grow him by feeding him spider eyes, duh...

Wait, does the recipe for nether star that includes wither skeleton heads, soul sand, and weapons work?!

It does, but only in peaceful... well not too cheaty for like 10 second peaceful mode :D

ok so im pretty new to botania, i get the just of it....but for the life of me a cannot make a mana diamond or pearl?? ive got my mana pool like a third full, when i hold a diamond or ender pearl nothing pops up with a check or an x like for the pedals ive tossed in. ive tossed them at it constantly and nothing, what on earth am i doing wrong? this is how you make mana diamonds and pearls is it not.

NEI is your friend, right now you need to put galgadorian metal into it to get manasteel (cuz of overpower) and eye of galgador to get mana pearl (cuz of freakin' overpower).

How does one acquire the knowledge to use the build craft additions items? when every i go to place one i get "You have no idea how this machine works (yet). You try to use it, but due to your incompetence, it falls apart." so far ive not seen anything on how to get the research notes within that mod or any way to learn how to use it.

also loving this mod pack, can get a little repetitive with the lack of early automation but i looks promising
cheers

You need to look into something called Eureka book or something, I don't remember and you need to follow the instructions to "learn" how to use the machines.
You get that book just from the start as I know, but I am playing on the newer world. (1.2.8)
If you want to make the faster furnace you need to place 5 furnaces in order to get the knowledge on how to NOT break it. Just place 5 furnaces down and in the chat box it should say something.

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me why this doesn't work? It caused a massive lag spike once I assembled it but then nothing happened?

Replace the creeper head with an obsidian block, then place the creeper head on the front of that block, as if you were creating some sort of slightly hunch-backed giant. The head pokes off the front, it's not built into the wall of obsidian itself.

Sorry for being slightly redundant there, just trying to make sure I'm being understandable.

Thanks folks who posted suggestions for the drones. I'm not entirely sure how to insert upgrades into the drones (or the Pneumatic Helmet) but I'm sure that'll be easy enough to figure out next time I get on my server.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Replace the creeper head with an obsidian block, then place the creeper head on the front of that block, as if you were creating some sort of slightly hunch-backed giant. The head pokes off the front, it's not built into the wall of obsidian itself.

Sorry for being slightly redundant there, just trying to make sure I'm being understandable.

Thanks folks who posted suggestions for the drones. I'm not entirely sure how to insert upgrades into the drones (or the Pneumatic Helmet) but I'm sure that'll be easy enough to figure out next time I get on my server.

Put the drone in a charging station and click the arrow. That gives the inventory of the drone

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
I see... so I guess I won't be getting an angel ring ever.
Wither is fairly easy to beat once you have something with flying(exosuit), a tainted pendant with regen 2, a full mana tablet and something against fire.

Just mine to the top bedrock in the nether so it cant fly of put pendant on and drink fire resistance potion and beat the crap out of him.

try to have something with magnetisation, because your otherwise doomed if he has the infernal sticky effect...

EDIT: you also get 2 angels ring from the last questline (the one about the end, all the way at the bottom). I un-crafted them to get 2 netherstars, because i already had 1

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019

Wow I did NOT get that from the book, lol the book seemed to want me to do this, oh well thanks!

Wither is fairly easy to beat once you have something with flying(exosuit), a tainted pendant with regen 2, a full mana tablet and something against fire.

Just mine to the top bedrock in the nether so it cant fly of put pendant on and drink fire resistance potion and beat the crap out of him.

try to have something with magnetisation, because your otherwise doomed if he has the infernal sticky effect...

EDIT: you also get 2 angels ring from the last questline (the one about the end, all the way at the bottom). I un-crafted them to get 2 netherstars, because i already had 1
TO the top bedrock or ABOVE the top bedrock?
I heard people have found a way above it recently...

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
oh..i thought maybe botania was the same.....ugh

oh wow. thats quite the recipe for the galedor stuff haha. anyone got some tips on getting some ender pearls? haha get one time to time in my mob farm....but not enough to keep up with this

Last edited by a moderator:

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
oh ok never heard of it. thanks karma. ill try that and everyone else who gave advice on this subject as well

:p im gunna assume that since bonemeal breaks the plants when you right click that the watering can does squat for them lol

Last edited by a moderator:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
:p im gunna assume that since bonemeal breaks the plants when you right click that the watering can does squat for them lol
Ender lilies are based on real time and nothing speeds them up except DartCraft time torches.

Last edited:

Tenshinochi

Jul 29, 2019
Ender lilies are based on real time and nothing speeds them up except DartCraft time torches.
The steve's cart fertilizer addon seems to work on the ender lillies. stuff a bunch of bone meal into it and you should get a nice supply of them, though it sucks that steve's carts farmer can't replant them, unless it's through some weird cart addon i haven't noticed yet.

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
im having issues with my game freezing, all of the student. There's not error message in log. its like extreme lag but im in a single player world. i can move around, but i can't break or place blocks or open an inventory.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
The steve's cart fertilizer addon seems to work on the ender lillies. stuff a bunch of bone meal into it and you should get a nice supply of them, though it sucks that steve's carts farmer can't replant them, unless it's through some weird cart addon i haven't noticed yet.
That is weird, it really shouldn't...
Are you sure it works?

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
im having issues with my game freezing, all of the student. There's not error message in log. its like extreme lag but im in a single player world. i can move around, but i can't break or place blocks or open an inventory.
i figure out the problem "sorta", i used MCedit to delete blocks i recently changed. i found the two power stations i had (on top of each other) with BC gates connected to them for power control was causing it some how. I'll do some testing and if i find what specifically causes the glitch, I'll post it.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
My computer froze for no reason (freaking Windows) while I was playing and when I tried to start my world again it can't start, I tried 3 other worlds but no good.
Should I redownload the modpack or take a backup or what? (also how can I tell aroma backup to make backups every 5 minutes because it is pretty quick so I don't worry about lags)

[20:16:57] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[20:16:57] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from EnderStorage
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:109) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.<init>(EnderStorageManager.java:80) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.reloadManager(EnderStorageManager.java:140) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.EnderStorage.preServerStart(EnderStorage.java:76) ~[EnderStorage.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) [Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:273) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:91) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29) ~[du.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:101) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
... 33 more
[20:16:57] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: A fatal exception occurred during the server about to start event
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:109) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.<init>(EnderStorageManager.java:80) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.reloadManager(EnderStorageManager.java:140) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.EnderStorage.preServerStart(EnderStorage.java:76) ~[EnderStorage.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) [Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:273) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:91) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29) ~[du.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:101) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
... 33 more
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:16:57] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [EnderIO]: ServerChannelRegister: Dimensional Trasciever data saved to F:\Jarko\Programy\FTB_1.4.3\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\EzCore1.2.6\enderio\dimensionalTransceiver.json
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:16:57] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Smart Moving allows client configurations
[20:16:57] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Smart Moving uses communication protocol 2.3
[20:17:21] Logs copied to clipboard

Anybody got a fix for this?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
If your willing to trust a stranger. i could connect with teamveiwer and see what i can find wrong.

Well I could but there is nothing to see, unless you want MCedit something.

When I start my world, it loads normally but stops at the point of the log that I have here, it says server_stopped.

Then it just kicks me out of the loading screen to the menu screen.

I think that because it is crashing on every world I might try reinstalling the whole pack, but I can't do it right now, I will tell you when I reinstalled.

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
Well I could but there is nothing to see, unless you want MCedit something.

When I start my world, it loads normally but stops at the point of the log that I have here, it says server_stopped.

Then it just kicks me out of the loading screen to the menu screen.

I think that because it is crashing on every world I might try reinstalling the whole pack, but I can't do it right now, I will tell you when I reinstalled.
ya. try re installing the pack. you might want to try restarting your computer first to clear the ram though.

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
i figure out the problem "sorta", i used MCedit to delete blocks i recently changed. i found the two power stations i had (on top of each other) with BC gates connected to them for power control was causing it some how. I'll do some testing and if i find what specifically causes the glitch, I'll post it.
i found the true problem. logistics fluid provider connected to a crusible that has gone dry, will crash the game. a logistics fluid extractor on a crusible works fine though.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Wait the "electric bow" from the beginning is just a renamed TiC bow?

No, electric bow was taken, and I got Paper Longbow.
And You??? 2015-04-11_03.47.24.png

Woah you can craft that? I've just been finding a few of them as dungeon loot.

I'm not so lucky, I crafted it. Yes, you can craft it.
To repair you need anvil and dark steel ingots.

Last edited: