[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Jhony222

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again need a bit off help i have melted grout in a crucible attached a faucet and connected it to a casting table how do i get the seared brick out?

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got my drones up and running today. Anyone have any tips for automating the mining of meteor fields with them?

I have one that picks up a hammer, does an area mine, then drops off the hammer and does Suicide into a hopper for storage.
The second one does Area Pick Up Item over the same area, deposit to chest, then go to its home location near the chargepad.

Unfortunately this seems to be horribly ineffective, as the drone only carries one type of item and meteors drop quite a few different things... So he pretty much just floats around trying to grab up all of one item which just takes forever, then he'd got to drop it off and come back... It's just no good with how quick the other drone can clear the field with the hammer. Stuff would despawn ages before it got picked up.
I might try sending him out with a silky tool so they can just grab up the meteors themselves, then I can just bash them at home or have the drone do it so the drops just fall in a hopper.

Dont do that last thing, your choice of using a second drone was a good one, but you need to put some dispenser upgrades(for extra stack capacity) and volume upgrades(for extra long flights) in the one that carries the stuff. And it would also be good if you could put some speed and volume upgrades in the chargepad, otherwise the items may despawn before the second drone can pick it up, because he is recharging

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again need a bit off help i have melted grout in a crucible attached a faucet and connected it to a casting table how do i get the seared brick out?
First, Smelt GOLD in the crucible.... Then make a brick, put it in the casting table..... Then pour the gold from the crucible (via faucet) into the casting table... This will get you an ingot cast! Which you can pour the seared bricks into!

steve135

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

Has anyone noticed a bug with Enviromine in relation to the GUI?

When I log in to my Blast-Off server the hydration, sanity etc meters are working fine but when I log out then log in again they are no longer working. They just stay at what they were last at. Even effects such as insanity and dehydration stop working when the sanity/water meter clearly state 0.

I thought it may be an issue with the way I had setup the server (on linux with multicraft) and so i tried the server on windows and the same problem occurred.

The only way I have found to fix this is to restart the server but that only fixes the issue until the user re-logs.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else not able to kill mariculture fish by throwing them on the ground?

For some odd reason, fish that I have hatched will not die when I throw them on the ground which is making it a bit of a pain since the only way I found to kill them is put them through the fish feeder and then just dump all the eggs they generate.

Edit: Ok seems if you fire them out of a dropper or dispenser the fish will die but don't die if you just drop them from your character onto the ground.

Last edited:

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to make a applied energistics system that can enchant books without the use of emeralds(flimflam enchant). I cant get the interface to work properly with the auto-enchanter, its too specific on what kind of enchant the book is. Anyone can help me? I am trying to make my AE system able to make ender cores on its own, it worked so far untill i reached the part with the enchanting....

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to make a applied energistics system that can enchant books without the use of emeralds(flimflam enchant). I cant get the interface to work properly with the auto-enchanter, its too specific on what kind of enchant the book is. Anyone can help me? I am trying to make my AE system able to make ender cores on its own, it worked so far untill i reached the part with the enchanting....

Just have 2 chests on opposite sides of the openblocks auto-enchantment table set to lvl 1 enchantments, with a tank full of xp, and have a interface drop books into the input chest and a import bus on the output side chest. That works very well for me.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Just have 2 chests on opposite sides of the openblocks auto-enchantment table set to lvl 1 enchantments, with a tank full of xp, and have a interface drop books into the input chest and a import bus on the output side chest. That works very well for me.
Will do that, now i made the import bus part, and made a chest where i put the books in myself

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me why this doesn't work? It caused a massive lag spike once I assembled it but then nothing happened?

2015-04-07_23.04.02_zpsngtnxva9.png

MyFit has negative infinity damage taken. No resistance buff is possible to get. Got a fix for this? (picture below)
98oLWqi.png

I've seen other people with the same problem, but no fix.

Thanks
Pretty sure that is not something that needs fixed, I think the modpack dev just doesn't want that to work with the modpack, perhaps a nerf for something too OP?

Bow, which you have in the beginning, but with upgrades. Draw speed - 0.3s, you can launch couple arrows per second :)
Strength increase damage.View attachment 17591
View attachment 17588
Wait the "electric bow" from the beginning is just a renamed TiC bow?

Sword from EnderIO, 2 dark steel ingots and stick...
Woah you can craft that? I've just been finding a few of them as dungeon loot.

only 2? ive gone through like 8 hah i keep getting them in my mob farm every now and then....but yeh theyre very unintelligent :p they go insane when you light off tnt haha....is there even a purpose to the pet spider? does it spawn string or anything?
I haven't made a mob farm yet, don't really want to...
I think when the pet spider grows it fights with you.

For flight i use an angel ring, best flying item to have.(flugel tiara from botania is next best option, but i find the gaia guardian more dangerous than wither)
Wait, does the recipe for nether star that includes wither skeleton heads, soul sand, and weapons work?!

Last edited:

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
ok so im pretty new to botania, i get the just of it....but for the life of me a cannot make a mana diamond or pearl?? ive got my mana pool like a third full, when i hold a diamond or ender pearl nothing pops up with a check or an x like for the pedals ive tossed in. ive tossed them at it constantly and nothing, what on earth am i doing wrong? this is how you make mana diamonds and pearls is it not.

xida00

Jul 29, 2019
How does one acquire the knowledge to use the build craft additions items? when every i go to place one i get "You have no idea how this machine works (yet). You try to use it, but due to your incompetence, it falls apart." so far ive not seen anything on how to get the research notes within that mod or any way to learn how to use it.

also loving this mod pack, can get a little repetitive with the lack of early automation but i looks promising
cheers

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
My computer froze for no reason (freaking Windows) while I was playing and when I tried to start my world again it can't start, I tried 3 other worlds but no good.
Should I redownload the modpack or take a backup or what? (also how can I tell aroma backup to make backups every 5 minutes because it is pretty quick so I don't worry about lags)

[20:16:57] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[20:16:57] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from EnderStorage
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:109) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.<init>(EnderStorageManager.java:80) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.reloadManager(EnderStorageManager.java:140) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.EnderStorage.preServerStart(EnderStorage.java:76) ~[EnderStorage.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) [LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) [Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:273) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:91) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29) ~[du.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:101) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
... 33 more
[20:16:57] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: A fatal exception occurred during the server about to start event
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:109) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.<init>(EnderStorageManager.java:80) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.reloadManager(EnderStorageManager.java:140) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.EnderStorage.preServerStart(EnderStorage.java:76) ~[EnderStorage.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:809) [Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:273) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:91) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29) ~[du.class:?]
at codechicken.enderstorage.api.EnderStorageManager.load(EnderStorageManager.java:101) ~[EnderStorageManager.class:?]
... 33 more
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:16:57] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO] [EnderIO]: ServerChannelRegister: Dimensional Trasciever data saved to F:\Jarko\Programy\FTB_1.4.3\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\EzCore1.2.6\enderio\dimensionalTransceiver.json
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:16:57] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:16:57] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Smart Moving allows client configurations
[20:16:57] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Smart Moving uses communication protocol 2.3
[20:17:21] Logs copied to clipboard

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
ok so im pretty new to botania, i get the just of it....but for the life of me a cannot make a mana diamond or pearl?? ive got my mana pool like a third full, when i hold a diamond or ender pearl nothing pops up with a check or an x like for the pedals ive tossed in. ive tossed them at it constantly and nothing, what on earth am i doing wrong? this is how you make mana diamonds and pearls is it not.
It is not, check NEI.