[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Karma and anyone else for that matter? Does anyone think the Botania manasteel recipe change is a bit much? Personally I changed the recipe to require dark steel on my server so there is still some grind to it. But with needing so much manasteel for botania recipes I felt it changed up the whole dynamic of the pack. making botania mid-late game instead of early-mid game.
That was what I meant to do..... The other late game tech mods cannot compete with botania if its early game... its too OP.... for a barren wasteland...
@karmarcharger you didn't answer my question on the BC refinery.

And does anybody know what enchant should I get for those boots instead of Fire protection?
I already mentioned that I have the pyroclast pendant so the enchant is pretty much useless.
BC refinery will be fixed in the next patch :3 mentioned it to someone earlier...

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Karma and anyone else for that matter? Does anyone think the Botania manasteel recipe change is a bit much? Personally I changed the recipe to require dark steel on my server so there is still some grind to it. But with needing so much manasteel for botania recipes I felt it changed up the whole dynamic of the pack. making botania mid-late game instead of early-mid game.

What karmarcharger says is true, the baubles and mystical items are really strong (especiall the regen 2 necklace :3). I have a charm of the diva now in combo with cloak of sins and a charm poach from hardcore ender expansion that gives me aoe on kill. The mobs kill themselves with combo of the cloak and the charm and if i decide to help them i kill a lot in 1 hit if i kill 1 because the aoe has 140% dmg. I use the regen necklace for wither, gaia guardian, etc.

Anyone still a question on how to beat the op mobs?: ill give you a few tips whats best with your resources...

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019

And does anybody know what enchant should I get for those boots instead of Fire protection?
I already mentioned that I have the pyroclast pendant so the enchant is pretty much useless.

Enchant them with protection (just the best overall) and otherwise projectile protection (if you hate skeletons) or blast protection (if you hate creepers)

But personnaly i think you almost dont need the enchants (except for last stand) because armor doesnt protect you very well against the mobs in this pack. Having a normal armorrating with a good healthpool and maybe flying abilities is more worth your bucks.

EDIT: thats why i used the steam exosuit for so long, armor rating is good enough and gives you flight.

Enchant them with protection (just the best overall) and otherwise projectile protection (if you hate skeletons) or blast protection (if you hate creepers)

But personnaly i think you almost dont need the enchants (except for last stand) because armor doesnt protect you very well against the mobs in this pack. high health pool>armor. Flying is also pretty important for escaping possibilities.

EDIT: thats why i used the steam exosuit for so long, armor rating is good enough and gives you flight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
What karmarcharger says is true, the baubles and mystical items are really strong (especiall the regen 2 necklace :3). I have a charm of the diva now in combo with cloak of sins and a charm poach from hardcore ender expansion that gives me aoe on kill. The mobs kill themselves with combo of the cloak and the charm and if i decide to help them i kill a lot in 1 hit if i kill 1 because the aoe has 140% dmg. I use the regen necklace for wither, gaia guardian, etc.

Anyone still a question on how to beat the op mobs?: ill give you a few tips whats best with your resources...

Well I would like to hear every suggestion I can to beat those bastards. I have access to pretty much everything and if I don't then I will get it freekin ASAP!

But I don't know what does charm poach, nor what actually is aoe :/

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019

Main enchant for every part of armor - unbreaking
If you have on another part of armor Fire protection enchant, I suggest enchant boots with unbreaking+projectile protection.
Chestplate - last stand + unbreaking + protection + thorns
Leggins - unbreaking + fire protection
Helmet - unbreaking + protection + may be breathing under water...
Take off enchants using negative pressure in Pneumaticraft pressure chamber.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Well I would like to hear every suggestion I can to beat those bastards. I have access to pretty much everything and if I don't then I will get it freekin ASAP!

But I don't know what does charm poach, nor what actually is aoe :/

My Bow one shots big zombies, rare mobs and even moon dungeon boss....
damage about ~120...130hp... can't say exactly because all mobs die from one arrow...
If interesting - can show a picture :)

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Main enchant for every part of armor - unbreaking
If you have on another part of armor Fire protection enchant, I suggest enchant boots with unbreaking+projectile protection.
Chestplate - last stand + unbreaking + protection + thorns
Leggins - unbreaking + fire protection
Helmet - unbreaking + protection + may be breathing under water...
Take off enchants using negative pressure in Pneumaticraft pressure chamber.

My Bow one shots big zombies, rare mobs and even moon dungeon boss....
damage about ~120...130hp... can't say exactly because all mobs die from one arrow...
If interesting - can show a picture :)

Well why should I have Fire protection anyways? I have a Pyroclast pendant and that is something like Fire protection level over 9000...

I have dark armor helmet, leggins and boots and they are fully upgraded. As a chestplate I use mekanism's armored jetpack (to fly obviously) it is working pretty well, but I can't enchant it anyhow, but that's OK
Maybe I will change that lil' detail later. :D

The armor is enchanted by blast protection IV, Protection IV, Soulbound on everything, Thorns III on everything, Last stand II on everything.

I don't think that I need the fire protection and I don't know if should I invest to Protection IV or Projectile protection IV.

And yes I want to see that bow, show every tab if you can. (what is it made out of, what modifiers it has and also the arrows.)

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
because armor doesnt protect you very well against the mobs in this pack.
Yea, armor don't protect from creepers... 24 hearts goes out + few XP levels when I am in fully enchanted armor with diamond level protection...
But from skeletons and other mobs it can protect very well!

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
And yes I want to see that bow, show every tab if you can. (what is it made out of, what modifiers it has and also the arrows.)

Bow, which you have in the beginning, but with upgrades. Draw speed - 0.3s, you can launch couple arrows per second :)
Strength increase damage. 123123.JPG
12.png

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, armor don't protect from creepers... 24 hearts goes out + few XP levels when I am in fully enchanted armor with diamond level protection...
But from skeletons and other mobs it can protect very well!

It actually does work but just not enough, you need heart canisters to survive in this terrible world!

To fly I use glider ( dark steel chestplate upgrade) and ender sword, which allows teleport as endermen... (more quickly)

What is the ender sword I have never heard about it.

Bow, which you have in the beginning, but with upgrades. Draw speed - 0.3s, you can launch couple arrows per second :)
Strength increase damage.View attachment 17591
View attachment 17588

Well my crossbow is dealing 63.5 hearts of damage so... I WANT MOAR MUAHAHA!!!

And I never went to nether in survival mode, only in creative, what should I be aware of there AND what should I bring there?
I don't want to stick around too long, I just want to quickly set up a small cursed earth spawner to hopefully get gold, blaze rods, and blaze powder.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Well my crossbow is dealing 63.5 hearts of damage so... I WANT MOAR MUAHAHA!!!

Uau!!! If you have power promotion you are overpowered!

What is the ender sword I have never heard about it.

Sword from EnderIO, 2 dark steel ingots and stick...

And I never went to nether in survival mode, only in creative, what should I be aware of there AND what should I bring there?

Iron spikes (diamond or gold if you want XP) conveyor belt, earth, block of cursed earth, vacuum hopper or hopper from botania (more distance but can't collect XP), building blocks, and spot or chunk loader. If You want to turn off mob spauning around you - use magnum torch.

Last edited:

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
That is why I haven't used my two pet support creeper eggs... :'c

only 2? ive gone through like 8 hah i keep getting them in my mob farm every now and then....but yeh theyre very unintelligent :p they go insane when you light off tnt haha....is there even a purpose to the pet spider? does it spawn string or anything?

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Well why should I have Fire protection anyways? I have a Pyroclast pendant and that is something like Fire protection level over 9000...

I have dark armor helmet, leggins and boots and they are fully upgraded. As a chestplate I use mekanism's armored jetpack (to fly obviously) it is working pretty well, but I can't enchant it anyhow, but that's OK
Maybe I will change that lil' detail later. :D

The armor is enchanted by blast protection IV, Protection IV, Soulbound on everything, Thorns III on everything, Last stand II on everything.

I don't think that I need the fire protection and I don't know if should I invest to Protection IV or Projectile protection IV.

Dark steel armor is best i think, but thorns and soulbound is useless, its just makes the cost of repairing the armor higher.

For flight i use an angel ring, best flying item to have.(flugel tiara from botania is next best option, but i find the gaia guardian more dangerous than wither)

I just use a longsword and rapier dual wield with lots of nether quartx on them. Bow: crystal bow with power 5 (strong enough and no carrying around arrows). Baubels: charm of the diva, greater band of aura, (regen 2 necklace for dangerous situations), cloack of sins in combat and globetrotters sash when travelling. For teleporting i use the gems from hardcore ender expansion(that mod is REALLY AWESOME).

EDIT: the cloak of sins and charm of the diva combo, makes that you can just stand and watch the mobs kill themselves. Its hilarious

charm pouch is to be filled with more charms but now i have regen +55% and an area of effect (aoe) of 4 blocks 140% dmg on mobkill. You should really open your ender compendium sometime soon and start gathering info and doing stuff in the end because there some useful and awesome stuff in there (dont forget to bring potions of fire resistance because there is a nasty pest of master blazes in the end. i turned down the spawnrate)

Googlymonstaz01

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if anyone knows the reason why I am unable to upgrade this tool, I made sure it was fully repaired and I have tried it in the crafting table, tool table, and tool forge but nothing. I am trying to upgrade it to a bronze pickaxe head.
ftXUjlx.png

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got my drones up and running today. Anyone have any tips for automating the mining of meteor fields with them?

I have one that picks up a hammer, does an area mine, then drops off the hammer and does Suicide into a hopper for storage.
The second one does Area Pick Up Item over the same area, deposit to chest, then go to its home location near the chargepad.

Unfortunately this seems to be horribly ineffective, as the drone only carries one type of item and meteors drop quite a few different things... So he pretty much just floats around trying to grab up all of one item which just takes forever, then he'd got to drop it off and come back... It's just no good with how quick the other drone can clear the field with the hammer. Stuff would despawn ages before it got picked up.
I might try sending him out with a silky tool so they can just grab up the meteors themselves, then I can just bash them at home or have the drone do it so the drops just fall in a hopper.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got my drones up and running today. Anyone have any tips for automating the mining of meteor fields with them?

I have one that picks up a hammer, does an area mine, then drops off the hammer and does Suicide into a hopper for storage.
The second one does Area Pick Up Item over the same area, deposit to chest, then go to its home location near the chargepad.

Unfortunately this seems to be horribly ineffective, as the drone only carries one type of item and meteors drop quite a few different things... So he pretty much just floats around trying to grab up all of one item which just takes forever, then he'd got to drop it off and come back... It's just no good with how quick the other drone can clear the field with the hammer. Stuff would despawn ages before it got picked up.
I might try sending him out with a silky tool so they can just grab up the meteors themselves, then I can just bash them at home or have the drone do it so the drops just fall in a hopper.

Try giving him a dispenser upgrade, that increases their maximum storage, but I don't remember if it increases their maximum capacity for types of item, but it helps anyway.