[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
love having my pet support creepers....but is there a way to get the moron to STAY OUT OF MY WAY! lol has to be the most annoying thing trying to build things or fight mobs and hes like *derp ill just stand directly in front or behind you lol ive killed more of my own than i can count by mistake

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger when should be the next update here?

I want to continue on the Blast Off! quest line but... you know about that refinery right? I haven't found it in 12 old base like dungeons and I can't find any more (but I did find a QED, too bad that I have constructed mine already :) )

Also when I tried to make magnum torches in the QED it didn't want to make them, I have 4 ender-flux crystals 3 blocks away from it and I have checked the recipe about 3 times.

I don't know what was changed but tge last time I was doing this was in Direwolf20 1.7 pack.

I did the same thing here but with more ender-flux crystals.

HugFTB

Jul 29, 2019
Running a multiplayer server. Been experencing a few bugs / crashes (client side) which continue upon reconnecting to the server again, that only seem to be fixable by deleting the persons playerdata file. They all seem to be related to EnvironMine.

- Heat / Sanity / Oxygen / Hydration meters randomly freeze (for every player on the server) and only unfreeze after a server restart
- A player fell into lava, got too much heat, and crashed. They continue to crash upon connecting to the server again
- A player drunk some salt water, and crashed. They continue to crash upon connecting to the server again

Soda5261

Jul 29, 2019
true thats a valid point ... maybe renaming it to brewing base or something? Not a perfect solution but might work
Maybe they could call it:
1. Potion base
2. Unrefined potion
3. Magical water (That one was pretty much just a joke)
4. Something with the word Alchemy or similar

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Running a multiplayer server. Been experencing a few bugs / crashes (client side) which continue upon reconnecting to the server again, that only seem to be fixable by deleting the persons playerdata file. They all seem to be related to EnvironMine.

- Heat / Sanity / Oxygen / Hydration meters randomly freeze (for every player on the server) and only unfreeze after a server restart
- A player fell into lava, got too much heat, and crashed. They continue to crash upon connecting to the server again
- A player drunk some salt water, and crashed. They continue to crash upon connecting to the server again

Well that was a lot of crashes, it would really help if you could provide karmarcharger with crash logs.

I also don't think that this pack is prepared for a server. It has a lot of trouble woth clients also.

But everything that you are experiencing is made by enviromine and it is a very buggy/crashy mod, maybe you could try disabling air quality in the config files if it is not already, that is the most buggy thing.

I was not an operator, nor anything like that, everything I am telling you is what I found in this forum, but I was crashing too and I didn't know why and then I tried to look into a crash log to see if I can read SOMETHING from it. And then I saw something with emviromine's air quality. Well I disabled it in the configs and it is working perfectly.

It was the 4th time I was looking to ANY crash log so I need to familiarize with it a little bit more. ;-)

HugFTB

Jul 29, 2019
And then I saw something with emviromine's air quality. Well I disabled it in the configs and it is working perfectly.

It was the 4th time I was looking to ANY crash log so I need to familiarize with it a little bit more. ;-)

I'll give it a try. Thank you very much for replying! <3 I'll let you know if it helps

Soda5261

Jul 29, 2019
I suddenly really like AromaBackup. I died and my gravestone bugged out and I lost stuff but it backed up my world right before I went outside and got killed. So yay!

EDIT: One thing that might be related, or maybe not, is that now my smart moving energy bar and jump bar are not showing up anymore. Not sure but it might be related.
EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind it's working again

Last edited:

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
I suddenly really like AromaBackup. I died and my gravestone bugged out and I lost stuff but it backed up my world right before I went outside and got killed. So yay!

Sometimes the game generates 2 graves, one almost entirely empty on top of one that has all you stuff.

If you empty your inventory first, you can then use this command:
/ob_inventory restore yourusername deathfilename

The death file is stored in the "BlastOff/worldname/data/" folder. World name being your current world (EasyCore, HardCore, World, etc). There's probably two there with very similar names, one being the empty and the other being the actual one. You only want the identifying stuff from the filename, the stuff that would be between these brackets: "inventory-[importantstuff].dat"
Basically the username and the date/time are in there, that's what you need to use in the command.

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have a tutorial I could look at for Pneumaticraft?

Namely adding and working the pipe modules, trying to make a secure system were my Advanced Compressor won't blow up my pressure chamber, but can still store 20 bars of pressure itself for other uses.
The other tutorials and wikis I have found all seem to be quite outdated.

Edit: Also wondering if anyone has any specific numbers for the Advanced Compressor. At peak efficiency it says it make 50ml of air per tick, which is 10x more than the regular, but it also seems to use up coal at lightning speeds so... Is it actually any better, or just faster and of higher pressure? The fact that it heats so fast and cools so slow (Even with 5 ice blocks on different faces of it) kind of nullifies the 'faster' factor there, too.

Last edited:

Soda5261

Jul 29, 2019
I finally finished my automatic farm controlled entirely by machines (Except for the bone meal, but that is not a necessity). It has a basic farmer, fertilizer, and a hydrator.
2015-04-06_21.56.14.png

Zoomg

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have a tutorial I could look at for Pneumaticraft?

Namely adding and working the pipe modules, trying to make a secure system were my Advanced Compressor won't blow up my pressure chamber, but can still store 20 bars of pressure itself for other uses.
The other tutorials and wikis I have found all seem to be quite outdated.

Edit: Also wondering if anyone has any specific numbers for the Advanced Compressor. At peak efficiency it says it make 50ml of air per tick, which is 10x more than the regular, but it also seems to use up coal at lightning speeds so... Is it actually any better, or just faster and of higher pressure? The fact that it heats so fast and cools so slow (Even with 5 ice blocks on different faces of it) kind of nullifies the 'faster' factor there, too.

Download and manually add the in game wiki mod, only place to find up to date pneumaticraft information, not more cheaty than checking ftb wiki

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm on version 1.3.0 and just crafted a 4k Me Storage Cell and the quest book is not recognizing it. I crafted the whole thing using the backpack and then re-crafted the competent and housing in my inventory and tinkers crafting table in case the backpack was bugged. All three didn't recognize the craft. The manual detect just isn't working.

As you can see the 4k cell is next to my book in my hotbar.

Attachments

• 1.3.0.png
    1.3.0.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 59

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm on version 1.3.0 and just crafted a 4k Me Storage Cell and the quest book is not recognizing it. I crafted the whole thing using the backpack and then re-crafted the competent and housing in my inventory and tinkers crafting table in case the backpack was bugged. All three didn't recognize the craft. The manual detect just isn't working.

As you can see the 4k cell is next to my book in my hotbar.
Try updating and see if the issue still persist.. If so It will be fixed in the next update... In the mean time use /hqm edit to complete it