[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
You can find them in cities and both the "roguelike" and the "old base like" dungeons. But I havent found anything about pressure chamber there so you will have to craft it.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
I also have a question i asked before but didnt get a proper answer:

Is there any place else i can get BC refineries except for dungeons and bunkers, because i already raided a about 15 bunkers and 3 dungeons and still didnt find it :(

Can anyone answer this question?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone answer this question?

It seems you are extremely unlucky, try making loonium(I think it is called like that) and set it up so you will have a CHANCE to get it without killing yourself... And you will get some other cool items too :)

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
You cannot get multiple magical wood per level of enchanted item...

Tested 4 Tier 3 unbreakable books. 1 Magical wood.

Tested 4 Tier 4 Flim Flam books. 1 Magical wood.

Such a steep cost...

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You cannot get multiple magical wood per level of enchanted item...

Tested 4 Tier 3 unbreakable books. 1 Magical wood.

Tested 4 Tier 4 Flim Flam books. 1 Magical wood.

Such a steep cost...
You could when enchanted items worked, that was why you were given those pimp canes, they made like 64 total magical woods.

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
You could when enchanted items worked, that was why you were given those pimp canes, they made like 64 total magical woods.

Are you kidding me!? I broke those down for bonemeal...

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Are you telling me I need to enchant items and then use those in the recipe?

Edit - Just tried it (tested with NEI then ditched the stuff I spawned in)... Did not work.

Seriously how is magical wood not pissing everybody else off?

I have to enchant stuff 4 times just for one piece of wood? And sometimes I need 9 wood!?

The good news is I finally made a fortune hammer and now I'm swimming in ores...

The bad news is that everything has such a high cost that I still can't afford to make anything.

How did you guys make it to space!? I can't even get basic automation going...

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019

Edit - Just tried it (tested with NEI then ditched the stuff I spawned in)... Did not work.

I have to enchant stuff 4 times just for one piece of wood? And sometimes I need 9 wood!?

The good news is I finally made a fortune hammer and now I'm swimming in ores...

The bad news is that everything has such a high cost that I still can't afford to make anything.

Enchanted items to be used for magical wood was removed around 1.3

You could when enchanted items worked

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm going to put a seat into my Steve's Cart, climb aboard and order it to drill past the obsidian and into the lava lake...

I'm like 72 hours into a hardcore game and I am at like Tinkerer's tech :\.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm going to put a seat into my Steve's Cart, climb aboard and order it to drill past the obsidian and into the lava lake...

I'm like 72 hours into a hardcore game and I am at like Tinkerer's tech :\.
My series is 25 episodes in and I just started Steve's Carts.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
It seems you are extremely unlucky, try making loonium(I think it is called like that) and set it up so you will have a CHANCE to get it without killing yourself... And you will get some other cool items too :)
Already use loonium for a looooong time, already got 4 tier 2 heart canisters from it, a million seeds and like 50 division sigils, but no refinery....

Just build up slowly, use fortunehammer with drones for ores and get lots of levels and sugarcane for magical wood. Use silky to get normal ores and use tier 3 mekanism machines for better output

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Already use loonium for a looooong time, already got 4 tier 2 heart canisters from it, a million seeds and like 50 division sigils, but no refinery....
New goal, turn my wood farm into a charcoal farm and automate mana with charcoal and fuel a loonium!

YakuzaTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to try using drones but i have no idea how to make them like mine the meteors, i know its programing stuff but i never knew exactly how to do it. Any help? :/