[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NewbieSpam

Jul 29, 2019
The duster, is this a bug that it doesn't accomplish anything but using two buckets of lava to end up with the same thing? When it becomes dust it can't be smelted, and when placed in the ore conversion table can be made into crushed ore (which you get 2x dust, so the same thing as 1 hardened ore). Am I doing something wrong here? My other thought is that maybe this was added purely for the fuel refinery?

Have to say, I really love this most recent update.

Has anyone played with eureka? Trying to see what's worthwhile, and what's not. I think this got lost in the posts.

Edit:I quoted the wrong post, sorry.

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone played with eureka? Trying to see what's worthwhile, and what's not. I think this got lost in the posts.

I played around with the dusterline. They're partly nice cause you can directly turn cobblestone into sand when you need it. (for metal it's pretty useless since of all the other stuff like fortune-hammer and tinker's construct)
The RF-duster is okay, but you need to put in everything manually, one by one. The kinetic one... well it combines being able to put in things with hoppers and pipes... but the lasers takes alot, really alot of energy to actually work on it. With 1 laser you're alot faster just hammering the things down and more than one laser... you need more energy-production (a stirling-generator with the octu-upgrade you get through a quest cannot deal with 2 lasers).

So all in all the kinetic-duster is nice if you just want to turn alot of cobble into sand without caring too much about it. But you need a steady energy for the laser for it to work. (so pretty much after you have a charcoal-farm, not earlier)
Oh and one thing I got confused with: The dusters/machines that work with inventories -> you need this "configuration tool" to tell it where to output/input things. Input works with hopper fine without configuration, but output... without configuring this it just spits the items everywhere :)

Reactions: NewbieSpam

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I briefly used the duster to convert ingots before i figured out the ore converter worked for ingots too (Flaxbeard crucible only accepts certain ingots) and i did the one quest for the furnaces (a bit dumb since to use the lava coils i got i had to build a 5th basic) I don't see a lot of point in the mod early game and haven't messed with it anymore, i just don't have resources to waste on it. If you are ore doubling, silk touch to vat then hammer to dusts. I can double the crushed ores from the meteors this way quadruple from spires, and i've only got a fortune 2 hammer.

Reactions: NewbieSpam

NewbieSpam

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome and fast response. I also found an exploit/bug. If you have anything less than a full level of experience, then use the blacksmith's anvil, the experience bar will move from 25/50/75%. After doing that, if you stand on the xp drain you're instantly at level 50. Giving unlimited xp.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome and fast response. I also found an exploit/bug. If you have anything less than a full level of experience, then use the blacksmith's anvil, the experience bar will move from 25/50/75%. After doing that, if you stand on the xp drain you're instantly at level 50. Giving unlimited xp.
Doesnt work :(

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
so... i heard MyFit can give you strength and resistance buffs. so i kited a silverfish inside my base and let it hit me for quite a while, and still no resistance buff. I am currently at 2k damage taken and i would like to know, if resistance and/or any of the other buffs from myfit has been turned off, so are they turned off?

(btw don't mind the avatar, it's part of a joke among friends and I )

"buff intervals" {
I:"Distance Walked Buff Interval"=5000
I:"Half Hearts of Damage Taken Buff Interval"=10000
I:"Jumps Buff Interval"=1000
I:"Minutes played Buff Interval"=900
I:"Mob Kills Buff Interval"=3000
}

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
I was just trying to make stone gears in 1.2.7 and they don't want to craft. I did the compressed cobble recipe, then tried double/triple/quadruple and nothing. I made snow into snow clumps and cobblestone pipes into stone pipes, so it's not a bugged anvil or hammer. Any ideas?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I was just trying to make stone gears in 1.2.7 and they don't want to craft. I did the compressed cobble recipe, then tried double/triple/quadruple and nothing. I made snow into snow clumps and cobblestone pipes into stone pipes, so it's not a bugged anvil or hammer. Any ideas?
Type /mt reload

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Did the bug from a couple versions ago with the essence berry bushes ever get fixed? I wanna know if I can place these bushes...

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
When you'd take a berry off or eat one it would initiate the rubber-banding with myfit. Atleast that's what I think he was referencing.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
When you'd take a berry off or eat one it would initiate the rubber-banding with myfit. Atleast that's what I think he was referencing.
It was a while ago but I thought it caused the game to crash?
If it is just the usual rubber banding then that is no problem.

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a problem…
I am keeping my pink derps in the lowest level of the starter bunker. For some reason, the pigs are dying… Are they fighting themselves to death?

Also i though pigs being naughty was disabled, somehow those stupid pigs are still headbutting me when I murder their friends
I promise you its a quick death, one shot with a cleaver

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a problem…
I am keeping my pink derps in the lowest level of the starter bunker. For some reason, the pigs are dying… Are they fighting themselves to death?

Also i though pigs being naughty was disabled, somehow those stupid pigs are still headbutting me when I murder their friends
I promise you its a quick death, one shot with a cleaver
What version you are running? 1.2.7? its unlikely that they fight themselves..... screenshots please?

Or better yet send me your world for me to check it out :3