Lets See Some Mob Farms

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Today I decided my PC is over a yr old warrant on parts is over, so why not OC it a bit. Moved from 3.8 to about 4.3 ghz.
Didn't really notice the difference to tell the truth. But thought I'd make a vid anyway. Lets face it converting a 6gig file to around 78mb is always gonna be more stressful than playing Minecraft.
So here's my Mob Farms Endermen included.
I should probably pay tribute to the LUA code I am using as it's not my own. Modifed for use with my Farms a little but the core is Awsome.
You will have to excuse the drunken attempt to get back through the enderman farm door. Getting close to my bedtime. :)
Here it is and yes I get a little lag when running all at the same time.
Thanks for all the hard work FTB. Your Awsome!

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Woah, what's wrong with your sound? Looks good and functional otherwise though. I had a farm in the Twilight once that was in the trees.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
They can be really nice, But mob farms are like, A minecraft sin or something, Feels too cheaty for me to take advantage of
But there was a neat blaze chopper on this one server

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Woah, what's wrong with your sound? Looks good and functional otherwise though. I had a farm in the Twilight once that was in the trees.
Rain in the background? A Bit echoy, to loud? Must admit I need a decent sound card instead of onboard sound.
Created my Youtube channel back in 2008 never used it, till FTB. Just playin around.[DOUBLEPOST=1368796196][/DOUBLEPOST]
They can be really nice, But mob farms are like, A minecraft sin or something, Feels too cheaty for me to take advantage of
But there was a neat blaze chopper on this one server
Yeah I hear Ya. But to tell they truth the whole thing seems like a game manipulation to me.
Too many updates mod changes etc and Mojang version changes for my liking.
Still a great game though. Love the creative aspect of it.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
4224 ender pearls for a gtech fusion reactor, BRRRRRR!

Tesseract heavy, t5 soul shards, mfr grinders, 8x8 cages with 5x5 spawn area

spawners.jpg

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Rain in the background? A Bit echoy, to loud? Must admit I need a decent sound card instead of onboard sound.
Created my Youtube channel back in 2008 never used it, till FTB. Just playin around.[DOUBLEPOST=1368796196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I hear Ya. But to tell they truth the whole thing seems like a game manipulation to me.
Too many updates mod changes etc and Mojang version changes for my liking.
Still a great game though. Love the creative aspect of it.

The server i'm on is all eager to move to the new version when it comes and restart, Thats why i am getting tired of playing MP,
The management doesn't feel like simply using MCedit or something to transfer the buildings or anything
Considering i hauled ass getting quantum and a neat base, And everyone's all "Yea we're probs gonna go to 1.5 and screw over everyone's progress"