Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! Sorry for the intense noobery, but I haven’t done FTB in ages since like Ultimate was still big. So my question is what are those ramp looking blocks on the side of Democretes tunnel.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Even closer to start building main parts of my base.
First (after air filtration) floor progress.
iNetlpVyWeVsK.jpg

Outside view of special locking system of this entrance.
ixev5j8SMbxqN.jpg

Huge vent tunnels crossing.
izbDrcCASMG2M.jpg

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
not gonna lie, both masters and satanicsanta have some nice bases! I just started my Lets Play direwolf 20 world which ill be showing soon, so hold on for that :)

Reactions: masterzh

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Even closer to start building main parts of my base.
First (after air filtration) floor progress.
iNetlpVyWeVsK.jpg

Outside view of special locking system of this entrance.
ixev5j8SMbxqN.jpg

Huge vent tunnels crossing.
izbDrcCASMG2M.jpg

This looks looks awesome like something right out of aliens. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1388874545][/DOUBLEPOST]
Small part of more then 1000blocks long tunnel in my project.
ijsPTHjFQMdJW.gif

More HERE in my newest media update.

[EDIT: Ohh i am so sorry for wrong link now its fixed]

That is just showing off. :D :) :eek:

Reactions: masterzh

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Now that im on the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack and established in that world I figure its time to do another update. Let me know what you think its nothing to special I based the main ground level off of direwolf 20 season 3 forgecraft serise but trying to make it my own. http://imgur.com/a/odVMx

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I really like that dark stone (abyssal stone?) and clear glass, the white border looks nice next to the black

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
thank you. I plan to start my new air base about 150 blocks above an ocean biome soon. With no soul shard in this pack I'm relying on my old vanilla days to make my spawners to control the mobs. Being that we are in the community showcase, what do you all think of my new forum signature that's actually minecraft related? Its been about 2 years since I even opened Photoshop so don't be afraid to be critical.

Last edited:

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Very nice. The texture on the lettering looks good, like a blown up version of the vanilla textures.

On the house what is that wood structure, on the right hand side in the first photo?

Does DW20 have MFR? If so that has a spawner which works pretty well.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
one is just a manual wheat farm that other wood thing is a multi block farm that has every spot with a rubber tree. I have over 10k rubber now so I had to turn it off. Yes dw20 does have mfr and i have one spawner this is how i grinded wither skeletons for my two beacons. I plan to do vanilla traps though because it costs very little to no power and I can update using stuff like conveyor belts instead of water. I can then kill them with grinders to start a collection of mob essence to actually utilize the spawners more then on bucket extracted from me at a time.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
its not the power I'm truly worried about 72 magmatic and 36 steam dynamos provide way more than I actually need. Its the constant supply of mob essence I need to provide to spawners to keep them going. Why waste time and power on doing the slime trick when I can just build a vanilla mod grinder that lets grinders kill and collect the items, then I can use that mob essence for more important spawns like blaze or wither skeletons.